Phet Thrakrit is Not Upset About Getting Supporting Roles

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Gossipstar
Phet Thrakrit is Not Upset About Getting Supporting Roles

Phet Thakrit is happy about Bang Grajun's positive feedback. Many people are following the lakorn. He does not consider it a serious matter to be offered only supporting roles versus being promoted to p'ek status. Phet is happy to receive work nonetheless and that is enough to him. This has been a golden year for Phet because he has been receiving a lot of work. He revealed that he has been having some health problems such as arthritis and problems with his eyesight. He is trying to take better care of himself. Phet also admitted to being close to Gunjae-Sal Parntong. He revealed that he even met both her mother and father but denies being anything more than pee nong gan (siblings). He is actually talking to someone outside of the industry for awhile (And that person is me! I wish. Lol). He is not going to reveal her identity because their status is not yet confirmed. The girl's side understands. 

"Bang Grajun's feedback has been very good krap. The viewers have been tuning in every week. They are very into the characters and the martial arts. I have two lakorns in my que that are currently being discussed with the channel and elders. Whether I'll be playing p'ek or not is still uncertain. We'd have to wait a bit until the fitting day. Is this a golden year for me? I'd say so. It's okay. I believe that life continuously gets better each day. I've been contacted with continuous work but this year has been much more than before. I'm currently experiencing some health problems relating to joint pain and my eyesight. I have to be careful during fighting scenes. I am trying to take better care of myself by taking my medicine on time and finding time to rest. It's not a serious matter to me krap. I'm always having work despite my fans demanding that I be given p'ek roles, but I tell myself that I am not yet ready or skilled enough. It is also up to the elders to decide. As long as I have work, I am okay. I am not upset about it. It's better than not having any work. I never really went to have my fortune read. It is not something I'm too concerned about because I am already making merit. As for the magazine, I had to work out a lot before the shooting. Many people liked the photoshoot. As for Gun-Jae Sal, she is like a little sister to me. I am close with her mother and father. We are never distant from one another, but we are just siblings. Right now, I am talking to someone outside of the industry. I have been talking to her for a very long time. However, let's put my work first. Her side is not upset that I'm not revealing her identity."

Magazine shoot

Him and Gun-Jae

HE NEEDS TO BE P'EK LIKE NOW! Lol. I know you're trying to be humble Phet, but we all know damn well that you have what it takes to be the p'ek of our hearts <3 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, I really don't know why CH3 isn't promoting him as pra'ek. Mahalo, we need to get to work!!! Pronto! HAHAHA.

He has everything a pra'ek can have: charming smile (those dimples), golden abs, handsome face, bronze body, and most importably acting chops. Why? Like why?? Okay, yes, he needs more acting lessons, but shoot he's better than most newbie actors CH3's promoting. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Phet is such a good sport, awe. He truly is the perfect man.
He really deserves pa'ek roles. He's got the full package and he's super talented.
And he definitely has the looks. Hope he's not too stressed and tired! Awwies! Fighting Phet!!~
We love you, handsome! <333

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. Sigh. He'd totally be popular right now. It's just difficult now because the Thai's perception of handsome is light-skinned or mixed. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah. Sigh. He'd totally be popular right now. It's just difficult now because the Thai's perception of handsome is light-skinned or mixed. 

It's a pity. I'm okay with mixed/light skin pra'eks, just as long as they aren't boyish looking and scrawny. Unfortunately almost all CH3's newbie pra'eks are soo baby-looking or talentless. Maybe it's because I'm older and that's how I see them. But Phet is their age and even he looks more manly and mature, and has more talent. Sigh...double SIGH.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed! I'm okay with light skinned/mixed pa'eks but they gotta have the body, too hahaha or at least a build.
There's a reason why I'm not so into Kdramas as I am with lakorns and it's because I feel the guys are too scrawny sometimes but that's only sometimes, haha. Don't get me wrong, I still like my Kdramas every now and then.

And there's so many dark skinned guys as pa'ek like Great, Vee, etc. so I don't see why Phet doesn't get any pa'ek roles. Sadness.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
At least Toey is getting recognition. I don't understand how he got promoted before Phet though. They're both awesome so no complaints. I just wish that my man didn't have to shine behind someone else's shadow. He deserves his own spotlight! Idk who I'd want him to pair with though. The only actress I totally adore from Ch.3 within his generation is Matt because she's a strong actress in every genre. They'd look awkward together though. The two are a year apart so not bad. If only he can pair with Sammy! I think he fits better with actresses from Ch.7. He and Now would look nice. Ch.7 has a lot of pure Thai actors like Vee, Es, Weir, and Arnus. They're all muscles and manly too compared to Ch.3. That's why I keep going back to watch Ch.7 lakorns. Their men are delish. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
who ever she is, what a lucky gal</3 Sighs. But I'm happy for him. I love him & Prang on screen and would love for them to pair up one day and as for him taking on praek roles, he's more than ready. He thinks he's not but we all know he is and can see his potential. Love his answers too. Thanks mahalo<3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh yes, I was just thinking about Toey and Phet and I do admire both of them, too. But I do not understand that part at all. Like what does Phet not have!? Aish, things I'll never understand.
Waiting until the day where he is pa'ek! When that day comes, our problems and worries in life will be solved! Hahaha.

And I would love to see Phet and Prang pair up again but other than that, I don't know who else in Ch.3 would be compatible for Phet.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
In my head I was thinking... "if he was at ch.7, he would have been p'ek by now..." lol
It's too bad... I really don't want to compare but when I think of talentless I think of Bomb.... that boy is so stiff and awkward. I can't hate him though. I just don't think his acting skills are up to par for being p'ek. Phet DEFINITELY has more to offer than Bomb. (sorry Bomb fans)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, I was gonna say that too! If he was in CH7 he'd be pra'ek already. I think what Phet doesn't really have is a strong speech. You guys know what I mean and he's still awkward sometimes, but overall he has great potential.

x0unerthanlater

It also depends on connections. The actors/actresses that are kind of okay-ish but have lead roles, it's because they have good connections. They are pushed by favors etc. (not all, but a lot of them) That's just how the industry works. Actors like Phet will have to work harder and longer to be in the spotlight.

@phatman, I think I know what you mean. He has a "thaai" dialect. A southern accent. It's very subtle but it comes out sometimes. He's probably working on it because you can hardly tell. But, when he's doing long dialogues or difficult phrases, you can hear it a little.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
:drools: OHHH Phet :drools: He got the whole full package going on.

It's true that he doesn't have a strong speech and might not be the best actor but there is something about him that is soo charming. It's the way he speaks to the camera, personality, his dimples, eyes, smile.. Ahh the list can go on and on. So I think that's why some of us  ignore his flaws. Gotta love this guy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I think Phet's missing the fanpower from his fanclub. How much fans he has and how much they cheer him on will affect if he's p'ek in Ch3 or not. Sad but that's how it is. Idk how strong his fanclub is in Thailand but he sure has a number of fans here and regardless we'll cheer him on as p'ek one day. He's a decent actor and a great guy offscreen ^^
Oh yea, that too. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
It also depends on connections. The actors/actresses that are kind of okay-ish but have lead roles, it's because they have good connections. They are pushed by favors etc. (not all, but a lot of them) That's just how the industry works. Actors like Phet will have to work harder and longer to be in the spotlight.

@phatman, I think I know what you mean. He has a "thaai" dialect. A southern accent. It's very subtle but it comes out sometimes. He's probably working on it because you can hardly tell. But, when he's doing long dialogues or difficult phrases, you can hear it a little.
Yea, connection too. How's his personality off screen? He seems to be the quiet timid kind of guy. Haha.

I didn't even know he has a dialect. Haha. I can't explain what I'm trying to say. It's the way he projects his lines...um... I feel like it's not authoritative enough. He's still a bit awkward... Gosh I feel like I just made it worst. Haha. Nevermind. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Yea, connection too. How's his personality off screen? He seems to be the quiet timid kind of guy. Haha.

I didn't even know he has a dialect. Haha. I can't explain what I'm trying to say. It's the way he projects his lines...um... I feel like it's not authoritative enough. He's still a bit awkward... Gosh I feel like I just made it worst. Haha. Nevermind. Haha.

From seeing a few talk shows he's been on, he's sort of dorky and funny. He smiles easily and just looks down to earth.

I think he will surely be promoted as p'ek soon. He gives me that "Grate/Great" feeling.