Kaew Na Maah 2015

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
CREDIT TO LAKORN THAI BORAN FB & other pages

The boran lakorn after Yor Praklin is Kaew Ma Na. It will star Ek Ekkaraj and Dear Darin (same pranangs from Monarkarat). Either that or either she'll be paired up with guy in black?? but yes...

*Sorry to misinform everyone earlier that it was Kraithong. Someone posted the pictures of Sophie(from Wai Mun Pun Asoon in costume) up in Thai saying that it's Kraithong 2015 so I got confused too until someone told me it was from the lakorn. So thank you guys. lol guess it was just someone wishing that it will be kraithong?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

I'm so stoked that A is back doing boran hahhaha I thought he was long gone after mon Nakarat, ok so I went and did research cuz you know, i dont want to be excited for no reason hahahah

so Dear is the disguise form of Kaewmanee,named Maneeratana as for the guy in black next to her, his name is Tong Chaiwatt. His role is also the disguise transformation of Kaewmanee name Manpanoi [which in previous version name is Watchara]

oh btw, praek name is A Eakkarach, not Ek....you can follow his instgram @A_Eakkarach

I'm glad these two are leads bc i didnt like Mon Nakarat bc i didnt like the idea of him marrying both sisters lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Shouldn't the title be, "Kaew Na Maah?" this is the one where n'ek has an ugly (horsey) appearance but is actually really gorgeous, right?

fun

Expired Sarnie
another good boran to be butcher eh? where's my popcorn, gotta watch this when this airs.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow I can't wait to see but I can't have high hope because we all know it's going to dragggggggggggggggg!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
x0unerthanlater said:
Shouldn't the title be, "Kaew Na Maah?" this is the one where n'ek has an ugly (horsey) appearance but is actually really gorgeous, right?

yep

lol i dont have hopes either but I like A & Dear so I'll be tuning in....would love to see a reunion of A and Gookgiik though

mia07

Introvert
They totally butchered Mon Nark Ka Rak.. I didn't watch it but hearing he married both the sisters, wtf? The original wasn't even like that! Idk about this one either.. Lol.. Didn't like the one with Chaiyya but loved the one w Chatree and Sinee.. Isn't it weird how Dear and Tong look just alike? Haha..

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just saw pictures of Dear as Kaew Na mah on fb!!! Dear looks like she's really into her role!!!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh oops, lol Guess I was in  a hurry so I posted up the wrong title. LOL And thanks for the corrections on A's name. So it's A and not Ek?? lol ok got cha. lol I was hoping they'd do Nang Sib Song but...oh well...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nang ek looks sooo much prettier in this outfit compared to the outfits she wore in Mon Na Ka Rat. I have not finished a single Boran lakorn since who knows when. I really want to get back into it, but its sad I can't because they all suck. It always start out good but then they butcher it as it goes on. 

I really wanted them to remake Krai Tong. Keaw Nah Mah has been remade several times already. 

mia07

Introvert
^ I know! I was hoping for Kraithong as well.. =/ And yeah as usual, you start watching the beginning and later on as it drags, it becomes less interesting =p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
^ I know! I was hoping for Kraithong as well.. =/ And yeah as usual, you start watching the beginning and later on as it drags, it becomes less interesting =p

Have you been able to actually follow and finish any Boran lakorns lately?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Let me add to that, have you finished any recent boran without using the FF button.

mia07

Introvert
BaBeeLaiLai said:

Have you been able to actually follow and finish any Boran lakorns lately?

Ummm, no not really. LOL. I was into Juntra Suriyakat becuz I loved the bickering chemistry btween Plug and Fah, but then as it progresses, it just got dumb so I stopped. Then I tried watching Mon Nark but it didn't go like the old version so I stopped as well. XD

fun said:
^Let me add to that, have you finished any recent boran without using the FF button.

I FF almost all of them lol becuz of a lot of talking...