[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
a remake of Nune & kade's lakorn
Dida just confirm that these two will reunite for this lakorn.

I'm happy they are reuniting but I wish it was for another lakorn. I don't think Bow is  good candidate to play teh role because she has no experience in THai folk dancing. She can learn but still. My poor little Bow is already getting criticize

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I never understood the hype over Mike and Bow. Lol. No offense. Physically, I think Bow matches Mik more. But Ch.7 and Ch.3 fans are lucky. Their favorite pairings are being reunited (i.e. Prahet and Bowchael). Exact/ONE HD needs to learn from them. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Now would've been good. She's a dancer and she also physically resembles Noon. I would've liked to see Mik with her, just because I think they would look hot together. :coverlaf:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now would have been perfect for this role! Omg, I know her and Mike has paired up twice, but I'd love to see them in this! Darn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' Noo , I do love Bow but I have be honest & can't be clouded by her cute 'wai' ! I don't think she a good candidate as well !! She seen clumsy haha & to kiddie for words .

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is so sad, I had to google who was Michael and Bow. I am not familiar with all the new faces over at Ch7. 

I loved the old version to pieces, it's such a classic. Just wished for less of the parent generation. Hopefully if Ch7 is to remake, they will add in some character dynamic. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I just find out that Michael and Bow have pair up together once again for this lakorn! so excited!!  :woot:  :woot2:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
noon so great inthaithai traditional  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:   dancer roles , watch her in many lakorns just love her , very beautiful and can act any roles without fears , i ship Bowchael after watch y.k they so funny and cute lovely couple :heart:  :heart: but if they will be in this remake i do not know if they can make it or not , they need more modern lakorns , no offense but bow not fit to play  thai traditional  dancer if  i get it right  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They really should've casted Now in here. Now was the perfect choice for the nang'ek. Bow is cute, but she's too cute and modern looking for this lakorn. She's a bit plain looking too. The nang'ek is supposed to be beautiful. Now has that classic traditional Thai beauty like Noon does. Plus, she can dance. Why wasn't she casted?!?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Might be because of the popularity of bow/mike right now. They're fanserving so much that fans are going nuts for them so maybe the producers wants to cash in on that before it disappeared? Hopefully bow will take some extensive dance class. Who knows, if Mai can do it for Nang Chada then maybe bow can too. I've never seen any of her lakorn so I can't really judge just yet. Can she act?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw a few clips of Bow's lakorn with Mik and the other one with Mike. Looks like she can act. Lol. She's not impressive or anything from what I saw, but she's good enough. I don't know if she'll be able to handle this character though.

I never understood the hype over Mike and Bow. Are they the it couple in Thailand right now? At least, for Ch.7? I think they're kind of cute together, but they're mismatched in terms of appearance. Bow looks so much better with Mik. I think Mike looks more compatible with Pooklook.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
About a month or so ago, their pictures were all over my ig newsfeed and the way they were interacting or touching I thought they were dating or something. It wasn't til later that I found out that they were in a lakorn together. Then there was an interview asking about their closeness. Mike answered that they want to stay like this for now but who knows what the future holds. That was when I just assumed they were fanserving. I find her cute but not beautiful like Now Or Noon.