[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
oh they found the nang'ek already? I think only the first couple was confirm.  Mik's nang'ek isn't confirm yet?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like Stephany but I haven't found any of her roles appealing yet...

So this series is about revenge and probably slap/kiss from what I see of the summary...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
saobomp said:
Xounerthanlater, i think that would be good hehe. i want to see them again...

any picture of the Stephany girl? 

Here a photo of Stephany.

x0unerthanlater

So Stephany is confirmed?
Khun Phokar said it is a n'ek that use to work with Khun Thong (pordeecom)...
She's mixed & is a senior actress compared to Mik...

It sounds like Steph...

There were lots of guesses...
Cheer...
Tisa...
Baifern...

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Mik and Steph? I love the two individually and wouldn't mind seeing them pair up at all. They'd be very cute together. 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
So Stephany is confirmed?
Khun Phokar said it is a n'ek that use to work with Khun Thong (pordeecom)...
She's mixed & is a senior actress compared to Mik...

It sounds like Steph...

There were lots of guesses...
Cheer...
Tisa...
Baifern...
Phokar mixed the two n'eks. Lol
She thought Sammy was going to pair up with Mick. But it's not.
Stephanie was the one who is gonna pair up with him. It's not comfirmed from the channel, director or the cast.
But i think the guessing is right from phokar clue.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
It's been confirmed by the author already that Mik is pairing with Steph :) So excited to see my two girls in this series.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That is true ^^^ But Thanwa is a good actor. He can be a charmer as well. He's not the most attractive guy out there, but have you seen Coconut Paradise? He sure charmed me into liking him. I never thought he was cute nor did I ever want to give his acting a chance, but he proved me wrong.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen his acting. Since he's pairing up with Sammie in the other part of this series, I'll see if he's a good actor or not. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
That is true ^^^ But Thanwa is a good actor. He can be a charmer as well. He's not the most attractive guy out there, but have you seen Coconut Paradise? He sure charmed me into liking him. I never thought he was cute nor did I ever want to give his acting a chance, but he proved me wrong.

You should watch him in Wan Sawart. It's currently airing and I think his character in there is an improvement from CP.

--- I would definitely root for Sammie & Mik she would look cute next to him. Well... he makes all his n'eks cute because he's the perfect height to make n'eks look dainty lol