Bitter Flowers NEW UPDATE {-Ch 14-}

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[SIZE=12pt]Bitter Flowers[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 1[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]            The sea waved goodbye, whispering soft melody. The wind blew at Jen, her arms cross each other while every breath she took shook her whole body. She waited, waited for Nadech. Her red lips and curvy hair blended into the wind as she waited for the man that was too good for her. Nadech wanted to meet for which he mention might be the last time they ever see each other again. For what reason, Jen had a feeling. She always had a feeling that Nadech was going to break the thunder between them. She could just feel the storm coming her way. Louder and clearer for her to see what his true intentions where and she waited for this day to come because she knew Nadech meant it this time. It didn’t make her feel any less guilty. It didn’t make her feel any less shameful. She knew it all too well, this was life and it was bitter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech’s car came in a distance. Slowly reaching her destination and parking slowly next to her car. He came out with that perfect too nice of a haircut and a black and white tailor suit ready for business. His eyes reached Jen’s and searched for some type of warmth in them. He found none, coldness clouded her sight. Her aura was nothing of warmth but she still looked beautiful. Jen always looking flawless in anything she wore. He walk over gracefully and pulled out his hands towards her. Jen took his hands slowly before hesitating and looked at him for a few seconds before breaking the silence between them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Nadech.” Jen grasper quickly. He gentle shoved her against his chest, his breath falling deeper and deeper into her scent. “How can you be so cruel to me, Jen?” Nadech manage so slowly. “Jen,” His tone turning harsher and harsher.  He closes his eyes for a moment before gripping onto her arms tightly. His breathing has changed, uncontrollable anger. He was trying to keep his humanity under control. “How can you be so cruel, Jen?” He repeated once more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What have I’ve done?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Done? Everything. Don’t you feel a sense of guilt in your bones? Does it not bother you at all?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I don’t understand, Nadech”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech glance at her for a second. His gaze saw only coldness. A coldness he couldn’t explain, she had no soul or remorse in her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Huh….” He shook his head and pushed her to the side. “You, Jen! When Suzi was on her death bed, you where there. She pleaded for your help and you….you just stood there and watched.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Recognition alter in Jen face. “I….. I never meant to. It was a mistake. It was so sudden and she…..”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “She what?” Nadech glare at her, he snickered and amazement flash across his face. “You, you, Jen. What beauty lies beneath that soul of yours? What horrors you are capable of, Jen! How could you do such a thing?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Jen laughed, for a moment she almost lost it. She shook her head, astonished at his tone. That made her wanted to cry in tears of humor. “I didn’t do anything to her. Your evil mother manipulated everything. She deceived you. I was truthful. Your mother should be the one you’re yelling at, not me.” Jen yelled and pushed Nadech. Nadech caught onto her wrists. At that very moment, Nadech rose his hands up so fast, he had almost slap the women. He couldn’t believe it. He came here today for some type of excuse. Today he was going to bring back his wife that had left home because of his mother’s accusations and now he had confirmed it. He always knew, his wife had a cold side to her but he never knew she was so heartless also. How he had manage a 3 year marriage, now had seemed to be all a joke.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]                        Jen hadn’t expected such a reaction to her words. She flitch as soon as Nadech’s hands rose up and a chill rose up her spine. She’s never witness him to be this angry. She never knew he was capable of such madness before and now she knew how wrong her words had meant. Her hands rose steadily to his arms. “Your mother is sly thing, Nadech. She’s deceiving you. She always has and you always saw her good side. You’ve never seen her bad side. She’s evil, drench in her own scent, she has blood on her hands Nadech and you can’t smell that blood bath she’s created for you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech’s reaction to this was only indifference. He swiftly her hands away, his expression was only sour, he felt sick to his stomach and couldn’t swallow anymore of Jen's words. “That’s enough Jenida Sraya. I have enough. As quickly as you came into my life, you will disappear the same way you came. My lawyer will talk to you about our divorce, in the mean time you will stay away from my family and if I ever hear you speak so vile about my mother I will make you regret it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jen shook, her whole body tremble. “You will know the truth one day, Nadech and you’ll regret every single moment you let me go.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Nadech casually walked to his car, leaving the heartbroken terror alone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jen yelled at him, smacking his window as she used her vile language at him. Tears marked her pale cheeks, her hopeless love was a disgusting tragedy.  [/SIZE]

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi kiki

Thanks for coming back. Wow just this meet so much anguish and intensity. Even the title doesn't sound easy but trust you to pen a great story. Is he a momma's boy? Is Jen Yaya or she'll appear later, his new love ? Looking forward further, thank you, kiki.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
keylargo said:
Hi kiki

Thanks for coming back. Wow just this meet so much anguish and intensity. Even the title doesn't sound easy but trust you to pen a great story. Is he a momma's boy? Is Jen Yaya or she'll appear later, his new love ? Looking forward further, thank you, kiki.

LOL Yaya will come in later.

LOL Key i wouldn't say Nadech is a momma's boy. I don't like my guys to be too much invested in their mom rather than their lives. He's just kinda in the moment kind of guy. He's character I mean, he's really invested in cold and warm emotions. This first chapter doesn't really open the problem to why Nadech and Jen are arguing. Nadech's mom is told to be the problem by Jen. But Nadech disbelieve in Jen words so, he rather stick with his family rather than a women.

This scene of them arguing is a really heated moment, where their is still a sexual attraction there and frustration because they both emotionally want to be together and yet there not able to. So tragic love story between Nadech and Jen although there married, which makes them break up.   

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kiki for a NY fanfic. The title sounds bittersweet. The first chapter is so intense already. Will it be a slap/kiss type? Can't wait to see when Nadech meets Yaya. Looking for more update. Thanks again Kiki

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 2[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]             High red pumps clicked against the tile floors. Nerdy glasses along with silky brown hair settling down across the shoulders classily. Along with a shoulder length strip, blue and white dress and carry a black mini purse. The women smiled at the employees and made her way towards Nadech's office. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Nadech's assistance quickly saw the women quickly and stood up stopping the other women's entrance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Sorry Ma’am did you leave an appointment?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, Nadech’s mother said I could come by anytime. Tell him, his mother sent me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, okay” Nadech’s assistance knocked against his door. He sighed her in, “your mother said you were expecting someone today.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech thought for a moment and didn’t remember his mom telling him anything. But he thought again and realize, half the time when he was home he didn’t really listen to her anyways. “Okay tell them to come in.” Nadech’s assistance quickly, signal the women and so she made her way into his office.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]She walked in casually, as Nadech turn to glance at her, cold eyes and a mysterious gaze upon her. His features remain, unchanged, surprised to achieve such a beauty in front of him but it was unmoving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What can I do in your service, Ms………”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What do I deserve the pleasure of being in your company?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll make this short then, Nadech. Your mother is set on making sure you meet every rich women out, whether there bimbos or not, I hoping you will be able to tell your mother my family is not interested in getting involve with your family.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Trouble”[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Nadech thought and smiled,What is that? I don’t suppose you came here to speak about my mother?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I am. You see…” Yaya said as she sat in the chair in front of him. She crossed her legs together and stared at him. Her motions were cold, her every breath was bitter and even she looked like she was having a hard day. “Your, mother is quite something. Today, she even threaten, ruining my family for the sakes of you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m sure my mother has here reasons.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            “Reasons of finding you a new maiden, of young innocent and pure virginity.” Yaya said with disdain. “Huh, not to mention my young sisters being her “choice of “young” options”, for you. Nadech.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t remember telling you my name and if you’re going to be formal with me Miss Yaya, please I would like it if your be as formal as you can, and I apologies for whatever my mother has done to insult you and offense you. I will be happy to speak to my mother about her issues.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s good then, I’ hoping this will be the last I ever confront you….seeing how she won’t be leaving my family alone anytime soon. Please talk to her and put some sense into her. Or I will put a bullet in her.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] “That won’t be necessary, I will ease you of your worries and if she doesn’t keep to my words I will put that bullet in her myself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s very refreshing to hear then. I do hope you stick to your words Nadech. Not many people would say they can kill their own parents.” She says grabbing onto his collar shirt, “I will remember this face and I won’t forget your kindness, unlike your mother you actually have a brain.” Yaya pushed him, turned her back and walked away.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech fixed his shirt and grabbed onto his jacket. He was ready to go home and find out what his mother did this time. It was enough bullshit, he could handle. After a couple of months he thought his divorce would ease and he would have gotten use to the idea that his wife really did leave him. In actuality, he left her but he figure she would come back. He thought he wouldn’t regret it but he was wrong. Not to mention, his mother is what? Finding him a wife out of the blue. He was humiliated by that women, what did she say, “Reasons of finding you a new maiden, of young innocent and pure virginity.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Nadech was mad. Humiliated, was one thing but he knew that women only came to insult him and keeping his cool was eating at him. He had to go home and see what was really happening. When his car came in the drive way, Nadech quickly sign the driver to take his car away and he went inside the house in search of his mother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech, what are you doing? Are you looking for someone?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, I am actually mother. You.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, since when are you looking for me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Since this afternoon, when a women with the name of Yaya came to look for me in the office. Will you please help explain what the meaning behind you going to her is?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh my god, she came to look for you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I want answers not you questioning me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, first of all Nadech. You do not get to yell at your mother and second of all anything that that women says is not true.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Mom somehow that doesn’t convince me that you’re really not trying to find me a new wife. I need you to stop.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Are you taking out your anger because of me or because of your ex-wife? I do not deserve your resentment right now, Nadech. I am your mother and you will listen to me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, mom. I am not a child anymore. I make my decisions for myself. And I am mad at everyone. Everyone thinks they can control me, and right now…finding me a new wife is a problem. You stop going to Ms. Yaya’s house and trying to recruit her sister for your one way trafficking and if you don’t listen…” Nadech said with ever resentment in his voice. “If you don’t listen to me, mom…… I will…I promise you I will marry another women who was much nastier then Jen was because you will need to praise the lord he will find me another women much nastier.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No mom, I don’t need you trying to play cupid at a time like this. I’m not interest in getting involve with your drama, understand.” Nadech said and left.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His mother stood at the side. Not exactly the evening she wanted. [/SIZE]

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Nadech harassed by women. They're all strong personality women, speak their minds, not really giving him a chance to lead his own life. Kiki, me too, don't like momma's boy. Thanks for the update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@key

:cry:  LOL Key I already wrote chapter 3 but ended up changing it because i didn't like it. So it'll will take awhile to find my motivation. I usually write and listen to music but it seems like I'm not finding the right kind of music to listen to bc I'm not finding any inspiration. This story might take awhile. i might upload every week if possible. 

and thankyou your always so supportive.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 3[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Yaya tips her apple martini side to side and then takes a small sip. The bartender slides her another martini and she takes it finishing the one in her hands. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Is there a problem. A reason why a beautiful women like yourself, sitting here all alone.” The bartender asked as he wipes the class shots. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya smiles him, tilts her head to one side and slides her finger tips against the marble counters. “It’ll spoiler it if I told why…..besides I reserved tonight all to myself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Impressive. Dare to give me a reason why?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Reasons, do I need reasons to come to a club this late at night, just to listen to music and drink a little.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, but I’m sure there’s more to it than that.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya chuckled to herself and rose her glass of martini. “To more than that.” Yaya said and drank her martini in a one shot, she settle down the glass and stood up. “Have good night….” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She walked to her car as her driver open the door for her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Thank you, Kyle.” Yaya quickly gets in the car as Kyle finally started the car and begun driving. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Miss. Urassaya, do you want to go anywhere else?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, I’ll be fine, just drive me back home.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes ma’am.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, and Kyle……..do you think I was being too rough with Kate?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You were just being her sister, it’s normal to be protective of the people you love. Miss. Urassaya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Thank you…Kyle.” Yaya said with a mellow voice. She thought about everything. Meeting that man, Nadech Kugimiya. It made her even madder knowing that her sister Kate, was secretly admiring this man Nadech Kugimiya and something involving with the word “love”. How can a 19 year old possibly know anything about love? It was humiliating and embarrassing knowing her sister was obsess with this man. Even with that kind of news, Nadech’s mother thought she could make Kate his wife. How did Nadech’s mom find out Kate liked her son? And why would she want a 19 year old to become his wife. The man was in his late 20s, a generation older than Kate and it was disgraceful to know that her sister Kate would drop everything for a man she’s never talk too, or spoken to. When Nadech mother came to their house, they accepted her with ease but after she left, everything was chaos. Yaya’s sister, Esther couldn’t do a thing ether. After all Yaya only had Kate and Esther, although Esther was older than Kate by two years, she acted like she didn’t have a voice. Yaya ended up yelling, at Kate childish. Falling for a guy who didn’t even know her and on top of that arguing back, defending a person’s she’s never met before was enough bullshit she could handle. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya open the window and let the cold air fill her lungs. Her anger was cooling down and somehow a few drop of tears escaped her eyes. Silently, they mark an unhappy ending for the night. An unhappy ending it was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When morning came, Yaya sat down at the dining table for breakfast. She waited on Esther who came in a robe and crazy Kate, who came out with her school uniform. Unfortunately, Yaya was wearing something more fashionable then both of them where, a red jumpsuit with upside down triangle cut around the neckline and pearl earrings. Her makeup was light and she had a black Michael Kors purse waiting for her outing. As for her glasses Yaya decided to go with her contacts and her hair was wavy this morning. She glance at both Esther and Kate this morning and begun eating. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I hope you guys aren’t still mad at me.” Yaya said as she drunk her coffee. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Why would I be when you blew my chance at marrying a man that will love me?” Kate said with annoyance and Esther shrug her shoulders. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m not mad at you, it’s understandable. Besides, Kate…you don’t even know this man. How would you possibly know he will love you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate forcibly dropped her fork and looked up at Esther. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And how would you know he doesn’t love me? If he didn’t know about me, why would his mom come ask me to marry him then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Lucky guess, I mean she probably went around asking for other women also. You’re not the only one she’s gone to and ask, Kate. Don’t be so delusional.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You don’t know that.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Actually it’s true,” Yaya interrupts, “Esther’s right, and you weren’t her first victim. I’ve talked to a lot of mom’s yesterday, after all the ridiculous things that happen yesterday. I’m hoping you, Kate stop stalking this guy or else.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            “Or else what “mom” would could you possibly do to me?” Kate says sneering at Yaya. Her face full of annoyance and disdain. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya threw down her utensils and stood up in her set. Her hands smack down on the table and she looked down at her younger sister Kate. “I can do anything to you Kate. I can even send you a deserted island and make sure you learn what survival is. Or I can also send you to school abroad and have body guards follow you around everywhere, you will have no one to run too. I won’t hesitate either. And you will stop obsessing over this guy who you don’t know a damn thing about or I will make sure everything I’ve said will come true one way or another. Do you understand?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With that, Kate looked down, intimidated by Yaya’s words, she couldn’t say a thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you understand?” Yaya said hitting the table again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I understand”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good, I hope next time you show a little respect also. I’ve been kind enough to let you do anything. Don’t think that just because you have it good makes it any different.” Yaya says leaving the table. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Esther look at Kate and gave her half a smile. “I’ve never seen her so mad before. You blew it this time, Kate. Stop obsessing over this guy. Yaya loves both of us, she’s only looking out for us.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Looking out for us? Yeah right, looks like she’s calling digs on Nadech instead.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t be stupid Kate, Yaya’s only wants what’s in our best interest.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What do you know Esther? You don’t know anything.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If you don’t listen, I’m telling you karma’s going to make you her new best friend.” Esther says also leaving the table full of food. Kate sat thinking about what she was going to do. She got an idea but she wasn’t sure, if it was going to work.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya was at her car waiting for Kyle to get in the front set. He was talking to Esther before he got in the driver’s seat and he smiled at Yaya. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What’s up today, Kyle?” Yaya says as she looks through her designer cloths photobook.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Ah, Esther was just telling me I should have a body guard follow Kate around for some time. I told her it wasn’t necessary.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya stop mid-way and finally looked up. “Actually, do that. Have someone follow Kate day and night. I have a feelings she’s going to do more than want she’s showing. Kate’s at the point of her life where she feels like being spontaneous and ambitious. She might do something stupid and actually go meet this guy and have herself be charge with harassment.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But that’s invading her privacy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate’s done stupid stuff but trust me, Kyle. This is going to be one of “those” stupid thing she’s ever going to do. Just trust me, Kyle. Have someone supervise her from afar, not too close or she’ll realize I’m having her follow.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, ma’am. You’re the boss.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And Kyle I would like to be drop off at that man house first. Looks like we have unfinished business to speak about.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech sat in his living room, as he read the newspaper and drunk a cup of hot brew ginseng tea. His mother came and sat in front of him. Her features were sour as she sulked to herself. She also, keep sighing and she cross her arms together to get Nadech’s attention. But he didn’t react in anyway and kept his focus on the newspaper.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Dear.” Nadech’s mother sighed again and sulked a little more. She was like a child a very spoil child. And so Nadech finally settle down the newspaper in his lap and looked up at his mother. “What do you want mother?” Nadech stated in a very annoyed tone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I just, I wanted to apologies about what I did. I do admit, I was wrong in trying to find you a wife without your knowledge of it and I’m greatly sorry for not consulting with you first.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech started blankly at his mother and took the newspaper in his hands again as he started reading it again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m sorry honey”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ve heard what you’ve got to say mom, you can leave now.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Bu…but you haven’t…forgiven me yet.” Nadech’s mother moped and puffed her cheeks out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I forgive you now can you leave me with some peace?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, thank you dear.” Nadech’s mother jump out of her seat and went beside Nadech and kissed his cheeks. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Mom.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“There’s nothing wrong with your mother giving you kisses on the cheek.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It is when you act like a child.” Nadech mutter to himself and shook his head. The morning is just as annoying as the afternoons and evenings. How can the world be so cruel to him, can’t their ever be any peace and quiet around here? Was that hard to ask for? Maybe it would had been better if he went in to work today and instead of staying home all day. Nadech called in Tim to get his car out and Nat to bring his bag before leaving to work. It was best, he avoided the possible, before he does anything more embarrassing then make his own mother cry. She was always so dramatic. Every little thing makes her cry, mad and pout but making her happy isn’t a problem because she found happiness in everything. But there was one problem with his mother, she was as different as night and day. Very happy in the mornings, cheerful and warm but as soon as afternoons and evenings hits, she was evil, vile and makes a scene for no apparent reason at all. It reminded Nadech of a saying his father once told him. Be careful of a women, a women, is far more dangerous than any guy out there because they can hide behind that smile and get away with murder. He only wonder, what was the reason for his father to tell him such information. But what did it matter? His mother and father no longer lived with each other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nassa the maid came to Nadech with his bag and Tim, coming to inform him everything was ready. Nadech was ready to leave before his mother decided to try and find him again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Sir, actually you have a visitor.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I do?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, sir”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who is it?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Me, I’m afraid yesterday wasn’t our last meeting.” Yaya says approaching him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech’s eye followed her every movement before he signal for the maids to leave. “Make sure my mother says in her room” Nadech also mentions and signs a hand for Yaya to have a seat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t you think your being a little too rude, Miss. Yaya?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Please just Yaya will do, I don’t think we still have to be formal with each other Nadech. And I simply apologies for showing up, out of the blue. It seems like we might have a bit of a problem.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech had a wicked laugh erupted inside of him and he shook his head in delight. “What could possibly be the problem this time Miss…..I mean Yaya? I thought we had it all figure out already?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So did I.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t tell me, my mother…..”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ah, no. It’s not your mother…..rather…… my crazy sister Kate. She thinks she’s in love with you. Apparently your mother spark an interest in Kate to believe you feel the same back about her.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wait…wait….please wait a minute.” Nadech said waving hand motions at Yaya. “You mean your sister actually wants to marry me?” Nadech asked in confusion. “Why? I’ve never met your sister before.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t know. But she knows you…I have no idea how she knows you but I’m in the middle of making sure she stay away from you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech chuckled to himself and ran his hands against his chin. He was thinking about what to do with this sister of Yaya. Did he know anyone by the name Kate and if he did, why doesn’t he remember anything? “I’m sorry Yaya, but I’m going to be frank with you, what are you going to do about your sister then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“As of right now, send her to a mental institute and make sure they lock her up. 24/7 lock down, and supervision.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wow, that’s harsh.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“My sister Kate hasn’t been, sane lately.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Does it run in the family or is it just her then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m sure were all crazy one way or another, it only matter how you project that sanity of yours.” Yaya retorts and innocently smiles at Nadech.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I know you were trying to steal him away from me.” Someone yelled and both Nadech and Yaya’s attention were force towards the doorway. Kate rolls in with a hand at her hip and she stares down at Yaya. “I knew it when I saw your reaction, Yaya. You want him for yourself, don’t you that’s why you’re preventing me from having Nadech?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The look on Yaya’s face could say she was dumbfounded by Kate’s presence but a mysterious look flashed across her eyes and a piss off aura ran down her spine. Yaya stood up and walked towards Kate. Kate was only 4 inches shorter than Yaya, and when Kate looked up at Yaya’s eyes. She suddenly coward and frantically looked away avoiding any eye contact if possible. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What did you say a minute ago, Kate? Aren’t you supposed to be a school?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m not a child anymore. I’m 19 years old practically a women by now and I don’t have to go to school. I make my own decisions.” Kate retort, and looked up at Yaya. Her eyes daringly back and Kate flips her hair back as if she wasn’t intimidated. “And I can skip a class of college if I wanted to. It’s not your choice to make for me.” Kate argued and finally bumped into Yaya’s shoulder before walking towards Nadech and sitting down next to him. She smiled at Nadech, feeling like she’s won, this war and so she stared at Nadech with admiration in her eyes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya wanted to laugh. There was nothing she could say at this point. She was brought with silence, she didn’t expect such a thing from Kate mouth and so Yaya shook her head in disbelief and went back to sit down in front of Nadech. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Nadech watch their outcome, disbelief altar itself within the room and he felt like he was watching one of those classic lakorns. He observed the situation being change again and when Kate came and sat down beside of him, he immediately dislike the girl. But Yaya, she was a different story. Yaya and Kate both had different aura’s around them, Kate is of desperation, naïve little girl that hasn’t learn the true meanings of life yet and Yaya, a women whose broke many hearts and knows the deals of tough love, and live harsh and hard. He actual like Yaya, she didn’t scream desperation. A chase would have been fun but he didn’t like being the one people chase after. Kate would leave a nasty taste in his mouth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yaya, your sister Kate? Am I right?” Nadech says sighing and he avoided any physical contact with Kate. Yaya nodded and stared at Kate.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, I am. Nadech, I really want to talk to you but my sister Yaya, she wouldn’t let me. So I came here to see you and talk to you because your mother offer a marriage between us. I agreed but Yaya didn’t and so….that’s why I didn’t get to see you yesterday.” Kate finish and reached out her hand to Nadech but he quickly stood up and avoided Kate. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech was caught in such a weird situation, he really didn’t know what to say or do at the moment. But one thing was for sure, he didn’t like clinging women, especially if their like this. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I’m sorry Miss. Kate. How old are you?” Nadech started, his voice kept ringing of annoyance and so he sat back down to keep himself from pacing back and forth. “You look like a child.” He started laughing and look at Yaya then back at Kate. “I’m….I’m truly sorry Kate but I like my women fully grown and you….you’re none of that. Whatever my mother offered you, it’s not true because she offer many other women, like yourself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I…Nadech” Kate stumble upon her words. “I still have time to grow. Wait till I’m older.” Kate said simply and Nadech’s eye grew in horror.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t like you.” Nadech said with such honestly, “I don’t like naïve girls like you. I don’t like clinging objects, annoying my every day. And to even think about being married or engage to child like you….I rather shoot myself.” Nadech said seriously and anger was the only thing left of his voice. “Do you understand? If I was to be getting engage to anyone, it would be your sister Yaya, because she’s a women. She’s not naïve and she doesn’t live in fantasies.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nadech, I don’t think that necessary.” Yaya interrupted him and Nadech finally glance at her realizing his words. He counter acted and glace at Kate again. “You’re a child. Finish college before thinking about getting married and know what life really is before getting ahead of yourself.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate started to cry, she could rarely face Nadech and so she spoke in a sob. “So because I’m a child, you’re not willing to marry me? So you like Yaya, instead of me? Because of Yaya!” Kate scream and stood up. “Because of you, he met you first.” Kate stomped her feet and cry even louder. “Only if he met me first. It’s all your fault Yaya. It’s all your fault.” Kate repeated and rushed to Yaya, “Give him back to me, you betrayer.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate stop your nonsense.” Yaya says grabbing onto Kates wrist. “I told you not to get your hopes high.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So in the end, you don’t deny liking Nadech also.” Kate scream again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate, don’t be so naïve. I don’t have anything with Nadech.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Lair. I won’t believe you again.” Kate said back, “Because I’m a stupid child, clinging and naïve right. Fine, I’ll show you Nadech that I’m all women, grown and worthy. You’ll regret your decision today, Nadech. Both of you.” Kate rushed out and Kyle finally rushed inside. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kyle, please help take care of Kate.” Kyle rushing out again and for once, Nadech and Yaya’s eyes finally stood still, looking at each other in awkwardness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ve never been so annoyed my whole life. Is this what you do for a living, Yaya? Making people’s lives miserable.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m just hoping this is our last encounter.” Yaya says and walks away. “Goodbye Nadech.” [/SIZE]

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki

Poor Yaya, mom to her sisters, with no thanks or appreciation. Good thing Kyle is with them, like her butler, minder. Nadech's mom seems bipolar or unbalanced. Kate, she's wrapped with infatuation for Nadech and a pain in the arse, tough for Yaya. No girl or woman would want to hear what Nadech said of Kate, I am glad he did to squash her since she has gone bananas. I do think Nadech likes Yaya at first sight, he sings the praises of her. Thanks very much, Kiki, for the long update. Your story starts to get very interesting. Looking to find out more whenever you're ready.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 4[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]            It’s been a week and Yaya still haven’t heard anything from Kate. That day when she and Kate had that argument. Kate came back home, took her things and left for good. She took all her savings and nothing else. Esther says she gives Kate at least a week before she comes back and Yaya thinks that Kate meant it this time. She wasn’t coming back because she was that stubborn of a person. After what Nadech had said, Kate was sure she’ll come back looking like a women instead of a child and so she was in the middle of proving everyone wrong when she comes back. The only problem was, what was Kate thinking? And as of right now, a week became months, and soon it was a year. Yaya never knew, that this was the beginning of a falling flower.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            One evening in April that marked the day of Kate’s disappearance, Yaya and Esther held a celebration party for their spring fashion line that would go toward charity and help out many kids in the processes. Many rich neighbors found their way there and news reporters flashing their cameras in search of any interesting gossip. Nadech even found himself going because his mother beg of him and so he went. When he walked around looking at many curious eyes and judging every aspect of this event, he immediately wanted to leave but because of his mother he stayed and waited till midnight came and he could find some peace and quiet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya and Esther stood around before the stage was finally set and soon the show started. The lights went out and the music started. The crowed smiled and awed at each other. Gossiping about which dress to buy, what jewelry they would want to bid on and so on. When the show ended, the lights went up, many people went to bid on what they want and some stayed for a relax chit-chat with some friends. As for others, they talked to the reporters and even held interviews. But for Yaya and Esther they were glad, proud because they made a lot of money for the night. But then everything started going wrong. The crowed quiet down, the music even stopped. A women in dashing sparkling red dress with a long tail came walking in hand in hand with a man, in a nice suit. The crowed judged and gossips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            However, Yaya and Esther’s jaw dropped. Kate. A girl they couldn’t even recognize. She no longer looked like the girl they saw growing up. She looked much older. Older than Yaya and Esther, it was bazaar. Yaya and Esther looked at each other. When Yaya finally realize what was going on, it was all a damn show to Kate. She came here on purpose to show everyone she was no longer a child but a women. Yaya’s anger rose quickly and she couldn’t hold back her anger but Esther quickly grabbed onto Yaya.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Don’t, you’re going to make a scene in front of these people.” Esther reminded Yaya and held her back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            When Nadech realize what was going on, he rarely cared. But when it caught his attention that his mother was beyond mad, she was pushing the crowed to get out of her way. She grabbed a drink from a waitress and made her way towards all the attention. Nadech, got a really bad feeling about this and went to stop his mother before anything bad happens. But he was a step too late. When he finally reach his mother, she threw a drink at the other women.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Mom.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech glance at the two people his mother was staring at furiously and finally realize why there was such a commotion. It was his father in the hands of a young women, a very young women. Kate. His anger also rose, he was so embarrassed to see this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            The reporters finally saw the tension and seek to take photos viciously. They climbed again with questions of terror, and snap there cameras in the faces of the rich. Nadech’s father took the time to escape with his young women and Nadech and his mother followed them in the process. And so did Yaya and Esther. They all escape to a lounge prohibited by the reporters. All eyes on the new pair of disgust.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Silence was in the rich air of hate, the atmosphere where there compare to a funeral ground. It was critical.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech’s mother started first. She took a deep breath, took a step forwards. With fasten movements she rose her hand and slap her soon-to-be-ex-husband. Kate quickly looked at her, and pushed Nadech’s mother out of the way, while she examine the injury.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Khun Pete, are you alright? Does it hurt?” She says rubbing against his cheek, her voice was silk with lace and she sounded sweet but it left a sour expression.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya gag, and she felt sick to her stomach. She held onto Esther for support. Disgust was written all over her face. So this was how Kate was “suppose” to grow up? Looking like a bigger slut then the word could reference itself. “Get yourself together” Esther whisper to Yaya. Yaya looked at Esther before gulping down her sickness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What the hell is this?” Yaya stood up, and she walked towards Kate with madness. She grabbed onto Kate’s arms and yanked Kate towards her. “So this is how you’re supposed to grow up?” Yaya spite at her. “Look at you, scraping the leftover of an old man that could be old enough to be your father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Please don’t say anything bad about Kate. Ms. You know nothing about our love.” Khun Pete said softly but Yaya shoved Kate towards Esther and walked toward Khun Pete, pointing her finger at him with such disdain it would have left scars.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Your love?” Yaya, repeated it like it was the most dirty words ever. “You wouldn’t know what that is even if it hit you in the face. Look at yourself, you can’t even handle your own family and you dare speak about your love in front of me. Not to mention your age, your old enough to be Kate’s father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Age doesn’t proven anything Ms.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “It does when you’re older than my father ever was. Kate’s a child, she even younger than your own son, even he didn’t want a child this age.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I love her. All I want is your blissing for your younger sister.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Is that what you told many other women her age too? You and Kate aren’t receiving any blissing from me. If she marries you, I will never accept her as my sister again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “As Kate’s sister, I thought you would only show your support of her. But I was wrong for bringing her here today. No wonder she didn’t want to come back.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya scoff at his statement and immediately slap him. She lost it and it resulted in Kate’s escaping. Esther took hold of Yaya and held her back from tearing Khun Pete into shreds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “She just a child.” Nadech interfere. “How can you take such a young women into your wings. Don’t you have any morals?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Son, many guys have remarried girls much younger. Kate and I knew what we were doing.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Right, and did you know that this women wanted me also?” Nadech ran his hands into his hair before lashing out. “I won’t approve of this nonsense father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “There’s nothing you could do about it. Where together and you’ll have to accept that this women is going to be your new mother.” Khun Pete said proudly and put his hands around Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Get your hands off of her.” Yaya yelled, almost breaking through Esther’s grip.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I will bring hell on her, father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “There’s nothing you can do, Nadech”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nadech was about to yank Kate away but his mother stopped him halfway. She walked toward Khun Pete and looked at Kate with so much hate in her eyes. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Never knew people could stoop so low before. And as for you little girl, might as well tattoo your forehead biggest whore of the year.” Nadech’s mother sighed before she looked at Nadech. “There’s nothing more to say, son. Let’s leave, we don’t want to get contain with their sick disease,” and with that Nadech and his mother left.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Esther and Yaya finally realize the importance of this reality. They shook their head in disapproval. “I was searching for you Kate, I never knew what a waste of energy it was to raise you. I was both your mom and dad, and at least you could have been more grateful. I never knew that your desperation could call so far, even a stranger old enough as my father I wouldn’t eat it because I know it’s expired already.” Yaya said as she looked at Khun Pete. “And expired stuff I throw it away because I don’t want to get sick and die.” Yaya said as she left, only feeling the sourness of the evening eating at her, she was ready to throw up already.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Esther shook her head at Kate. “I’ve never have a lot to say Kate. But this time, you’ve gone too far. Even I know where the limit stands. And this…” Esther waves her hands in the air. “…..you should win an award Kate, you deserve it. And you should name it Desperation Calls, because that’s what it is. You can’t get the son and so you went for the father. Tells me a lot, about so you’re so call love.” Esther says and follows Yaya’s footsteps.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They finally reach the lobby before, Yaya frantically runs out the door and outside where she throws up besides of the building. Esther, runs to Yaya side and helps pats her back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Are you alright?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya shook her head and wipe her mouth. She gets up and Esther gives a water bottle to rinse her mouth. Yaya looks at Esther and smiles at her lightly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m fine now. Let’s got home.” Yaya says before Tim drove up to them and they got inside and they left. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I decided to update again because I was so damn bored all day. hahaha The [/SIZE]semesters[SIZE=12pt] almost over think you May for coming so soon. two more days of class and two more exams. Hopefully I'll have more time to write and update again. Thank you girls and comment often. I'm ready to answer any of your question anytime and I welcome anyone whose new to reading my ff's the more the merrier. LOL thanks @key for all ur support. ur always waiting for my new ff's and I'm always making you wait on them. [/SIZE] :cheer:I'll be sure to give you guys something juicy not the next chapter but the one after that.  :drools:  :drools: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki

Good luck and all the best in your coming exams.

Thank you for the update. Its a massive mess. Thank sensible Esther to be around, don't know how Yaya would handle if she was alone. Kate is desperate and wrong, she manages to kill two birds with one stone, Yaya and Nadech. Your time and efforts are appreciated, Kiki, thanks so much.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is an amazing ff so far. Very dramatic. Kate, is  too desperate and she calls it love. Wrong. Can't wait to find out what happened causing Nadech and Jen to break up. How did Kate and Pete meet? So many questions. I'm definitely on hook. :) Take your time, just remember to post whenever you can Kiki.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohhh. I like this FF. All the drama between both family is so intense. lol I can't wait to read more, especially about nadech and yaya. lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 5[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech watched his mother eat her food. She looked miserable. Looks like old feelings die hard. She had baggy eyes, evidence that she’s been crying all night long. Her hair was tangle together like a birds nest and she looked like the dead. He couldn’t believe his father would do such a thing. Still it was hurtful, for his mother. She hasn’t even signed the divorce papers yet after four long years of living separately against Nadech’s father Pete.  Four long years and she figure he’ll come back at one point. Nadech’s mother was wrong, he moved on already and left her hanging for hope because he never came back to ask her to sign the divorce papers again. And naïve as she was, she waited for her husband to come back to her. That’s probably why Nadech stayed with his mother. To be her support and her shield, he was there to protect his fragile mother from breaking apart for four long years and he did achieve that goal…up until now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech stared at his mother, maybe this was why he hated naïve little girls dreaming of prince charming. But it didn’t make him hate his mother, he loved her, just not other women. There was a difference between his mom and other women. And yes, at times, Nadech was harsh. He even said mean and bad things to his mother, but in the end they always apologies and made up. Nadech treated his mother like a child, because she acted like one and he was the one to get her out of her troubles. He always had a problem managing his anger but he never refused his mother’s requests unless he was able to run away from them. As of parties, events, shopping, all those womanly stuff, he’ll swallow all his anger down any day just to make his mother happy but things like enforcing that wife incident, he’ll make sure nonsense stuff like that don’t happen again. All he had to do was talk to his mother, even if it ends with anger. It was never left with grudges and hatred. However, this time it was different. He was going to make that women pay for every tear she bought to his mother’s cheeks. That women and his father.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            Nadech took out his handkerchief, he stood up against his mother and wiped her cheeks. She started crying even more and so Nadech hugged his mother. This time he’ll make sure they pay, all of them. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            ****** ***** **** ******* ********* ********** ******************* *******[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]            Yaya and Esther decided to do something more productive then let crazy Kate get in their way of business. They both looked at the list of things that where bid last night and made a huge amount of profit from it. Yaya looked through her sketch book, while Esther calculated the money.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “How much?” Yaya asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “About a couple of millions, 3 to 5 at most. Besides business is going well for us.” Esther added and smiled. “We don’t have to worry about money Yaya. We have a lot from what mom and dad left us and were still making a lot. You’re a fashion designer, I the business major, we have a huge building with all designer clothes and a million of clients, knocking at our doors. We don’t ever have to worry about money.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I know, I know.” Yaya said and as she begin sorting out her sketches again. “I’m just wondering what to use on our next clothing line. You know a lot of clients are curious what we have next coming out. As of right now, nothing interesting yet.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Well, well…… the cat’s finally calm down?” A voice ring loud and clear. Yaya and Esther turn their heads at the voice and sees the new $5 cheap stake from downtown.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “What brings you knocking in city hall, when you should be downtown?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Well nothing much besides being a fully grown women, all men desires.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I’m wondering if you wax your face or not because they look pretty thick from here.” Esther retorts mockingly before she laughs and stands up from her seat. “Huh, Kate. No one here welcomes you anymore.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Of course not, why would you? If I where you I’ll hate me also.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “Then what are you doing here?” Yaya finally speaks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “To come see you silly. I have some news for both of you. After a year of being away I found some pretty gruesome news I’ve been dying to tell you two but couldn’t.” Kate says flatly and scrambles into her purse for something. “These papers” Kate threw on the table. “It’s about our family blood line.” Kate smiles evilly before she sits down in the tiny cloth she calls a skirt, she was wearing. “I found out that were not actually sisters, probably the reason why we differ so much. Yaya you were the smart, cold heart witch from the far east; Esther the quiet and miss-goody-to-shoes, Ms. Angel and me the one who was always more ambitious and spontaneous than both of you. As it turns out bad blood runs in me, I was adoptive by your parents Yaya and so was Esther. Which means where all not really sisters, so you should rest your shoulders Yaya, you don’t have to worry about me anymore because were not related a bit.” Kate says happily.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]            “I’m not surprise.” Yaya spoke lightly before she flashed Kate a smile also. “You said it yourself Kate, your bad blood, must mean your bad for both me and Esther. We shouldn’t concern ourselves with stupid people because were afraid it’ll make us stupid along with you. You should probably go Kate, this place is too high in knowledge for you to understand anything anyways.” Yaya said before she stood up and made a wave to the door. “If a dog came through the door barking it should listen to its master and leave when it’s commanded.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate dropped her smile and stood up. “I apologies for speaking in a different language for you Yaya. I always thought you were smart enough to figure out any language, I guess stupidity is contagious.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m sorry, I can’t speak dog and bark, so maybe you’ll do us all a favor and bark your way out, bitch.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t cuss at me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m not cussing, bitch is define in the dictionary as a “female” dog. I’m just helping you find your companions.” Yaya says with an irritating facial expression. “At least the next time you hear that word, you’ll know who your friends are.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate puffed and left outside before screaming and leaving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yaya glance at Esther and they both laughed. But then it wasn’t that funny anymore because they made fun of a girl who was once consider their younger sister. Yaya then later inform all the maids never to let Kate into their home again.[/SIZE]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Starting May 9th I will not be on asianfuse....seems like my parents wanted me to go California with them for a week or two.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Getting so intense. I wonder what Nadech when he will get revenge on them all. Hopefull he doesn't blame Yaya for anything cause it's really not her fault. The truth is, he should take revenge on himself. It was because of what he said that cause Kate to go crazy. Take your time and update whenever you can. :)