[KBS2] School 2015: Who Are You? 후아유- 학교 2015

fun

Expired Sarnie
Title: 후아유- 학교 2015 / School 2015: Who Are You?
Also known as: 학교 6 / School Season 6
Genre: School, Youth, Mystery
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2015-Apr-27 to 2015-June-16
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
Related Series: School Series
Synopsis
This drama is a latest installment to the famed School Series. It will focus on portraying realistic issues, struggles, and dilemmas of today’s youths.
Segang High School is a top school located in Gangnam District, Seoul. One of the students, Lee Eun Bi (Kim So Hyun), wake up one day without knowing who she was. After find out that she used to be bullied, she changes herself and becomes popular. She then tries to recover her lost memories, and in the process, discovers the hidden truths behind her famous school.

Cast
Kim So Hyun as Lee Eun Bi / Lee Eun Byul
Nam Joo Hyuk as Han Yi Ahn (Ian)
Yook Sung Jae as Gong Tae Kwang
David Lee as Park Min Joon
Lee Cho Hee as Lee Shi Jin
Kim Hee Jung as Cha Song Joo
Kim Bo Ra as Seo Young Eun
Jo Soo Hyang as Kang So Young
Park Doo Shik as Kwon Gi Tae
Yoo Young as Jo Hae Na
Jun Mi Sun as Song Mi Kyung (Lee Eun Bi’s Mother)
Kim Jung Nan as Shin Jung Min (Min Joon’s mother)
Kim Se Ah as Shin Yi Young (Shi Jin’s mother)
Lee Pil Mo as Kim Jun Suk (Teacher for Math)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I watch the first episode today. I really like it but I'm not understanding what is exactly going on just yet. Still leaves a mystery bc its not sub

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Just watched the 1st episode................it's so mysterious! I love it! I love the tension going on lol It kind of remind me of Pretty little liars slash the lying game
Idk what happened to Eunbyul. If I understand what I watched from the preview of the 2nd episode, Eunbi is amnesic and they confuse her for Eunbyul, while Eunbyul is still missing. Ehhhh I kinda of already ship her with her childhood friend Ian(?); but now having Eunbi taking up her place prob gonna ruin my ship lmao

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I shipping the Ian and Eun Bi. I'm just loving there scenes. I always find melodrama, like these to my favor cus I love the tension. I'm just really curious about what happen to Eun Byul? Like where did she disappear too? I hope they don't like kill her off. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
After watching ep2 i can say I actually like Eunbi with Ian too lol for now I like how everyone has great dynamics together. I dont want to ship any otp just yet tbh

Taekwang is extremely adorbs! And can i just say how much I'm in love with the OST! One whole week to go before the next episode sighsss

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
but I got to say Tae Kwang is really adorbale but he reminds me of Seo In-Guk! I mean even there facial expression are the same. I rewatch episode 2 again just to make sure I was seeing things right hahaha. He really reminds me of Seo In Guk. I want to ship him and Eunbi also. Huh, idk who the ship bc I like Ian also.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh I thought so too! He does remind me of a prettier version of Seo In Guk haha
He's utterly cute, I like his character. The way his dad treats him though broke my heart, poor bb! Eunbi and him have great chemistry lmao the shipping is confusing ,let's just see how the story unfolds first before 

I hope we get to see Eunbyul soon, (and hopefully she's not dead lol) I'm kinda worried because the main cover of the drama only has Eunbi with the boys. Don't write her off like this.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I know!! I'm having a feeling that Eun Byul may not be dead. they may pair her up with two leads instead since she has a twin u know what I mean.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just watched the first episode. Not bad. I think I might even go to watch the previous installment. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh ma gaaad! Is Eunbyul really dead? I only saw the preview of ep 4 but but *sighs* there better be some sort of twist; I still want her to magically show up especially after how episode 3
showed us that she's not a bully (and she was the one who saved Eunbi)
i like her! Dont do this to us show!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I can't believe she's dead. How could she be dead, she saved eun bi... it's some what of a plot twist. I haven't watch episode 4 ether but it seems like that bullly followed her to her new school.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
awwwies, I kinda am rooting for Taekwang more. I really do love Ian, but the thing is, he still sees Eunbi(/byul) as his Eunbyul. Whereas Taekwang was never close and had never had feelings for Eunbyul to begin with so his relationship with Eunbi(/byul) seems purer and more believable and genuine. And dear god, he totally broke my heart on episode 4. He's so self-destructive :( he needs some love tbh 

THIS SCENE ugh

credits: kdramadaily@tumblr

i still cant believe eunbyul is dead. no. no. NO.  

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I can't believe she's dead also. I really hope she wasn't. I was rooting for both the leads but guess not. Plot twist.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Same. I mean 8 episodes down, and I'm officially cheering for Eun-Kwang. At this point, making Ian end up with Eunbi/byul is just ridiculous. But who knows, maybe now he finally knows she's not his Eunbyul, he's gonna fall for the real her. Not that's gonna make me start shipping them lol 

I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE EUNBI STANDING UP FOR HERSELF AND DEFYING THAT BULLY. U GO GIRL!! *so proud* 
I wish they would unravel all those mysteries already! I mean so far, we still have zero idea how Eunbyul died, or if she really did, and who is Soo In (not sure about her name lol) and what's the story behind her and all those popping messages! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I agreed... I love Yi Ahn but I love it more with Eunbyul bc they had a cute love hate relationship. He only loves Eunbyul not eunbi later on when he finds out he is going to get mad , I love it when he has flashback of Eunbyul , I don't understand why they had to kill her off. I'm rooting for eunbi to endup with TaeKwang bc he loves / like eunbi for himself , and he needs someone to love him, give him worth, bc everybody sees him as the crazy kid and she's the one making him happy , he deserves her more then Yi ahn .