Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Sanook
Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & More

It has become a problematic situation before filming even began for lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan (Undercover Chaotic Love) for production Mind At Work. Producer Narit Yuwaboon had already carried out a fitting for the lakorn. The main pranaangs  were Ploy Chermarn and Peter Corp Dyrendal. However, a disorder occurred after n'ek Ploy Chermarn posted a photo on her IG with a hash tag that raised suspicions by many. The picture was of Ploy lying down to review her script with the hash tag #p'ek dtroo yoo nai? (where is my leading actor?). After the post, many speculated that she was talking about the wide smile p'ek, Peter Corp, who was recently in the news for breaking an agreement by missing an event that he was scheduled to attend. This caused the owner of the event a lot damage. 

Recently, inside sources revealed that Peter was ordered to be dismissed from his role as p'ek in lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan. Was his dismissal an abrupt decision or did it happen before Ploy posted the picture to add fuel to the flame? Which ever the case may be, this lakorn still does not have a male lead. As for when future filming will begin, it is still uncertain.

Wow, I feel as though Ploy just threw Peter under the bus. It's unprofessional to post any work-related conflict on IG, especially before an announcement was even made. Smh.  

News from Gossipstar revealed that an actor from the lakorn posted on his/her personal Facebook about Peter's irresponsible behavior. He missed filming, causing the production a lot of problems. Whether or not he missed filming still has to be confirmed. People would have to go and ask Peter himself. As of right now,  he has been dismissed from his role as p'ek.  
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/50346

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, Ploy drew attention to the situation even more. She is so rai outside of her lakorn that I can never watch her as a N'ek. Not saying, what Peter did is right. That is very unprofessional of him and considering it is not his first time. Still she should let the elders take care of it knowing they would if it becomes a problem.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, why am I here too!! My heart pains for Mr. Bad Boy....SIGH....OKAY, outta here! HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
at pantip a news came out that pra'ek will be revealed very soon
a hint the pra'ek is somebody in his 30+ it could be anyone from those age group
there are a huge amount of fans voting for Ken Theeradeth 
i wouldn't say Ploy is rai she just post cos just to confirm she's been waiting to start but her pra'ek disappear 

pra'ek could be anyone Rome and Andrew are 2 samples 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's her position to confirm anything. She should've waited for the producer to come out and clear it himself. Her IG post made everyone suspicious, which damaged both parties. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nah, Alice, Ploy seemed Rai in real life...you just have to pay attention to the stories surrounding her.

I am not sure why Rome name is mentioned for this lakorn. He can't possibly think it's a good idea to pull himself out of Fai Lang Fai and then turn around and accept this one. That would look horrible on him as a person. If he can't continue with FLF no way he would take on this. Now Andrew is a different story.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I believe Alice is just listing Rome as one of the actors she'd like to see pair with Ploy. He's not actually linked to this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aw that sucks, Peter is probably not going to get a job for awhile with so much negative news around him. He probably needs a better work ethic As for Ploy, geez girl you haven't learned your lesson about keeping your mouth shut haven't you. I used to think she was just straight forward, telling it how it is, but the longer you follow her news...girl is a real eel. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know Alice has been saying Rome every chance she gets...I am not faulting her for that cause she really likes him and all. I was just seeing it from his situation. I don't mind Rome but knowing what's going, he needs a rest...even his name needs one lol.

Oh, well, whoever it is, I am sure to skip anyway.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There's a difference between being straight forward and being... a mean person. I've seen the news surrounding her from the past and it's always negative. She just doesn't seem like the n'ek that she should be. I'm not saying ppl with certain roles should live a certain kind of lifestyle but she really comes off as an unlikable person. I stopped enjoying her lakorns a while ago... Sorry to the Ploy fans. 

As for Peter, that just sucks. I know he mentioned on 3 zaap during the ARO days that his schedule is very conflicting and he's so busy... but I wonder why he would accept lakorns if he has other business going on? He just needs to have a better scheduling technique.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's a pity because I really do like Peter but his work ethic is a reflection of him as a person. He does not take responsibility at all. I think I will start avoiding his lakorn if he does have any in the near future.

As for Ploy, well... maybe this is why I can't seem to see her play nice role. I mean not everyone is a goody two shoes but when constant negativity keeps cropping, it does take a toll on your image as a person overall. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But what is Peter so busy doing?!? I don't think he has any concert tours. His work really stems around shooting lakorns. He is also a dad, I understand.  However, compared to other busy actors like Tik who is a dad, an actor, a presenter, a host, etc, what is Peter doing?!?

Crazy101

sarNie Egg
Omg that is too bad because I was kind of excited for a while lol, who is the new guy now? Btw I love ploy lol her characters & evil looks in the Lakorn lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Here let me just say it, Ploy is a big B(leep). Majority of the people think so but just afraid to say it, they don't want problems with her wrath. When the media all got together and boycott her, I really do believe the entertainment news got a little higher. I also do believe she is a complete attention seeker. The girl is talented, no doubt about that but her personality stinks more then a 10 day old dead fish.

As for Peter, knew this day would come because he can only get away with so much and certainly not everytime. Love the guy but heck, poor work ethics are a no no.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
But what is Peter so busy doing?!? I don't think he has any concert tours. His work really stems around shooting lakorns. He is also a dad, I understand.  However, compared to other busy actors like Tik who is a dad, an actor, a presenter, a host, etc, what is Peter doing?!?

Apparently some music in the making or some such other thing or two...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Then he needs a better manager ^^^ One should not accept responsibilities that he/she cannot handle.

x0unerthanlater

Whatever his reasons are, he should still live up to his responsibilities. There are MANY daras that have a million jobs and duties but they still get it done. Esp. their lakorn work. Most daras put their acting as the #1 priority. I don't think Peter's #1 priority is acting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. He did mention that in the other interview that I didn't translate ^^^ That interview was about him apologizing for missing the event.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His number one priority is definitely being a father. I know that for sure! He loves Panther soo much. It shows on his IG and during the filming of ARO.