Num How Sow Sai Hua Jai Ping

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Just airing, real cute lakorn. Don't know names of the actors though.

Summary- Romantic Comedy

Sharp and stylish, Pim (n'ek) has worked for Pink Magazine ever since she graduated from school. Now that her boss has just resigned, it is very likely Pim will be promoted to that position. :loool: That is if Known (p'ek), owner of Pink Magazine, didn't decide to show up at that very moment. With the postion given to Known, Pim has to find a way to get along with her new boss.

But this was not their first encounter. By pure cosmic concidence :shocked: , on the day of his wedding to the love of his life, Known gets hit by a car. The driver of the car was none other than Pim. With the wedding postpone to a later date and his new position at Pink Magazine, Known must deal with Pim's bossy way.
Definitely not love at first sight, but sooner or later the two will eventually find out that they were meant to be. :wub:

A predictable light-heart lakorn.... but it cute so far. Anyone else tuning in??

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lynn said:
Hey sounds interesting. I love Bee Namthip but I don't like Kelly.
[post="112346"][/post]​
Thank for the names of the actors... it was driving me crazy. Couldn't find their names anywhere!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summary. Sounds like a cute lakorn. I'm into light lakorns like this. And I like Kelly and Bee so I'm definitely going to watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what it already aired?..wow i didnt even know..i like kelly..and bee..but why comedy?..sheesh..kelly is always in comedy ..thanx imnowhere for the summary!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
what it already aired?..wow i didnt even know..i like kelly..and bee..but why comedy?..sheesh..kelly is always in comedy ..thanx imnowhere for the summary!
[post="112430"][/post]​
yep, no probs. I know they didn't do much promo for this one.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
haven't see kelly in a lakorn for a while. I definetly going to watch it. Sound very interesting and thank for sharing.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ooooo sounds interesting i am definitely watching this lakorn. . . is it airing already?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say this lakorn is pretty good. It's easy going and has just the right amount of drama..not too much not too little..the ending song is soooo nice! I think Bee N. sings it..never realized how nice her voice is.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know what you're saying!!! I like it when there's not so much tension... but I have a feeling there might be some later on... from what i've seen from Bee's lakorn.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I am watching this lakorn...it is ok..Bee was so clumsy...she either bump into things or drop things she is holding....this is where she bump into Kelly's motocycle where he was on his way to his wedding...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
I am watching this lakorn...it is ok..Bee was so clumsy...she either bump into things or drop things she is holding....this is where she bump into Kelly's motocycle where he was on his way to his wedding...
[post="128214"][/post]​
I luv it when the n' ak isn't perfect and that graceful and almost normal. Hahah, Gives me hope. Yeah, it's pretty cute. She has a also habit of not knocking before entering . But I don't think you gotten to that part... hehehe

Lately, i've been too busy to watch it. I'm going to wait for it to finish then i'll watch it all at once.