[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
confirmed by Sean and Esther themselves but they dient say more , we have to wait.

I Hope it Could ne romantic comedy:)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Hope Soon!! And Hope Esther Could sign a contract with EXACT, someday . and I Hope more and more lakorns between them

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I thought she did sign up with Exact?  Unless she's just a free agent.

Another reunion?  Lovely I say.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow these two are really being promoted together a lot. They're cute so it's understandable. But wow Leh Ratee, Ugly Duckling and now another series! They're like ONEHD's own Yadech lol. Esther fortunately is pairing with Mouse and Push in between. So at least we'll get to see her chemistry with others as well. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AAHHHH!!! I'm so excited! This is like the 4th great news I've heard all day! More Sean and Esther! Hopefully it'll be a good storyline. :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OMG!!! My lovelies are yet paired again?! They've gotten popular! Hehe. Not complaining. Loving them! Ou, can't wait to find out what the lakorn is. I really hope this lakorn won't bring them down after LR. D;

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Seanest got so popular after LR! They've been doing so much photoshoots and stuff. XD <3

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
that was like LR and whats happens then XD
the lakorn was hot and more popular than the last version. I will watching every lakorns both of them even its a remake

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Esther doesn't possess that prim and proper, pure nang'ek aura to me. I was afraid this would be remade with a cast I didn't like. Lol. Well, I was afraid of it being remade in general, but especially so soon?!!?! I think a lakorn should only be remade once. And this is the third version of Ngao Asoke already.

I actually think Push and Lily are more suitable for this, if it's going to be remade at all. Well, at least Lily is more suitable as Bpeeyachat. She gives off that sweet and innocent nang'ek image. Esther looks and acts more like a goofy/silly/comedic nang'ek, like Vill does.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: No I don't want to see them in that lakorn. Sorry for some of my words about this lakorn.  That lakorn was dumb. N'ke let n'rai treat her like crap and she listened to n'rai and do what n'rai said. That lakorn have me pulling my hair watch it.  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
SeanEsther is a wonderful couple, I think Esther has pure and fresh image though I really wanna see her and Sean in a new plot lakorn more than a remake.
And I don't find Vill and Esther looks silly/goofy/comedic at all, their acting is better more than many actresses. Esther gives me the aura of both nang'ek and nang'rai. She is so busy these days, just finish City of Light and currently filming new lakorn with Push

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
I think Sean and Esther are fit for this role. Push and Lily won't fit because the pra ek is supposed to be a bit older than n'ek, but Push doesn't look that old even though he is older than them all. Sean has an older looking image. Maybe Sean and Lily? That would be a new couple that might work out.

Esther may not seem like a prim proper, but she won't ever have that feel if she is never given the chance to try it out.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've watched a few of Esther's other works too. She doesn't come off as prim and proper to me. Maybe it's her voice and her face? She's always so cheerful that she gives me a goofy/comedic/cutesy nang'ek feel rather than a mature, serious and prim and proper nang'ek.

I'd love to see Sean and Lily in here though. Or Lily with anyone else.