[GTH] (Movie) Heart Attack (GTH)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hi ,  for all sunny and mai lovers , so when i know that they will paired up in upcoming  movie called heart attack , it will be great , they already held opening ceremony , sunny shaved his head look strange in this look , mai look beautiful and cheerful, sorry for being stupid , try to found anything about story but did not found anything 
cr- gth channel facebook page, sunnyfanclub

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I saw pictures of them together but wasn't sure whether it was for a lakorn or not. Isn't Mai contracted with Ch.7? I'm confused. I just discovered Sunny the other day and found him to be cute. Can't believe they decided to pair these two together. I just started liking Mai again too. 

This is actually for a new movie.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I saw pictures of them together but wasn't sure whether it was for a lakorn or not. Isn't Mai contracted with Ch.7? I'm confused. I just discovered Sunny the other day and found him to be cute. Can't believe they decided to pair these two together. I just started liking Mai again too. 

This is actually for a new movie.
bad translation  always happen to me but anyway thank you for correction , i am very pleased to know that sunny and mai paired up as couple in new project  ,wish all the best for them

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sunny is such a cute guy especially in Namthaa Kamthep even though I'm not such a fan of his over exaggerating acting.
And I am not a fan of his haircut here at all :(

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Cupid Candy said:
Sunny is no longer cute with that haircut :( He was looking so good lately prior to it. 
hhhh love his freaky style , sunny not typically handsome but he have mysterious    aura 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
Sunny is such a cute guy especially in Namthaa Kamthep even though I'm not such a fan of his over exaggerating acting.
And I am not a fan of his haircut here at all :(
i am fan of him since seven something as i said he is not typically handsome but he have  mysterious  aura , over exaggerating acting is main item for this role not fan of his role  in nk but he did great job overall, his haircut make him rebellious ,freaky , weird guy  but so cool hhhhh

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Mai's contract with Channel 7 still permits her to do movies. She's now doing one lakorn and one movie per year. Oh my, that haircut is not looking good on Sunny and about his acting, I think his style is more appropriate for comedies than anything. 

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not too fond of MAI but I like Sunny ... love his comedy side.  If you want to see him in a more funnier way, try TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR. You'll get your laughter out of that series like crazy ... everyone's so funny in there. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Mai Davika and Sunny Suawanmetanon at the opening cerermony for the upcoming movie "Heart Attack". This will be a GTH production. According to sources, Mai will be playing the role of a demertoligist. There hasn't been much information released yet, but I'll try to keep this thread updated. :) 

(The cast of "Heart Attack") 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I find Sunny look really similar to Cee. He's still cute with that hair cut tho. Is thus a comedy?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with you Koy123. I think he looks kind of like the Korean actor Lee Dong Wook too. 

They already finished filming this movie. I love Sunny and I like Mai as well, so I probably will watch this when it comes out...somehow. lol I like Sunny with his hair short like in Stupid Cupid, but his hair is growing now. :D Hopefully he'll keep it long yet short like every other pra'ake out there. lol