Joy Rinlanee- Ornsanee or Orn
Nott- Asavee
Mint Natawara- Maythinee or May
Tah Warit- Pongthep or Thep
Dilok- M.R.W Ronnachai
Nok Jariya- Than Ying Marasamee

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
A hospital bed is being wheeled through the hospital. A man laying on the bed has blood all over his face and body. A well dressed man and women runs with the man laying on the bed as the women cries into tears. Nurses and people gather to look at the man. Soon many doctors and nurse rush in and out of the emergency room and pulls the hospital cart into the room. A nurse runs through the chaotic situation and rush towards the counter.
Nurse- Go get Doctor Thanakoon right now!
Women- Dai ka.
The couple that was running with the bloody man sits down on the chairs as the women cries in her husband's arm.
Khun Ying- Khun Chai. Is our son going to be alright? Is Thawee going to be alright?!
Tears falls out of Khun Ying's eyes as Khun Chai Ronnachai hugs her.
Khun Chai- Khun Ying, Jai yen yen. Our son is a good person, he will be safe. Trust me.
Right at the same moment a women dressed in a red dress with her hair down to her shoulder runs in to the two couple.
Maythinee- KHUN MAE!! HAS THE DOCTOR COME OUT YET.!!?
Khun Ying- The doctor hasn't come out yet and it's been an hour already.
May hugs her mother as they both cry in one another's arm.
May- Why does Pee Wee have to be like this. This is all because of pee Orn!
Khun Chai- May, how's the party?
May- All the guest were frighten but everything is settle now ka Khun Paw, but everyone left already. But Khun Paw and Khun Mae, you don't have to worry. I order Asavee to take care of everything already ka.
Khun Ying- What did Wee do, I never thought that Ornsanee would do such things to Wee.
May- People are like this ka Khun Mae. When it comes to love, money always comes first. I've warned pee Wee already about this women but he wouldn't listen at all. But I don't blame pee Wee for this because Ornsanee is the one that is the cause of everything.
Just before anymore talking goes on Doctor Thanakoon walks out of the emergency room and walks to Khun Chai, Khun Ying and May as the three of them rush to Doctor Thanakoon in a rush.
Khun Chai- Mor, how is my son's condition?!
Doctor- Khun Thawee is safe now, but as of right now...
Khun Ying- Khun Mor, what is it!? What's going to happen to my son!?
Khun Ying shakes doctor Thanakoon's arm like crazy but May holds her back and hugs her.
Doctor- I want everyone to be strong, as of right now...Khun Thawee...Khun Thawee is blind.
Khun Ying- Bl..blin.BLIND!?
Doctor- Chai krab. The car accident cause glass to get into Khun Thawee's eyes...his Cornea is damaged right now which is a cause of making him blind.
Khun Ying shakes her head as Khun Chai and May both are very shock by the news.
May- Khun Mor ka, in this case...is there any possibility that pee Wee will be able to come back and see again?! May asked in a concern voice as is very worried.
Doctor- There..
Khun Chai- Khun Mor. Tell us. I'm willing to pay, I don't care how much money it takes to make my son come back and see once again!
Doctor- The only way out of this is to do an Eye Cornea Transplant. In which, this is where we will have to replace Khun Thawee's eyes with another person's eye so he will be able to come back and see again. But the problem to this problem is that..not everyone's eyes will fit his. It might take years to find the perfect eye that fit.
Tears drop out of Khun Ying's eyes as she falls down but Khun Chai catches her in time. May hugs her mother as the two of them cries into tears.
Khun Ying- THAWEE!! MAI!!!! Mor!! THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!THIS IS NOT TRUE, MOR YOUR LYING!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO MY SON!! YOU HAVE TO HELP HIM!!
May- Khun Mae, calm down na ka. Pee wee is a good person. He will recover. He will come back to be the same.
Khun Chai, Khun Ying and May all hug each other when the door opens Thawee is being pushed out of the emergency room. His eyes are bandaged as he lay still on the hospital bed like a dead person with no feeling or movement. Khun Ying walks to Thawee and touches her son's face.
Nurse- Khun Ying Ka, we have to take Khun Thawee to his room now na ka. You can come to see him in room 307.
May grabs her mother as the nurse push Thawee away.

The bright morning sun starts to rise as the heat of the sun shines straight through room 307. Khun Ying and May all sit on the sofa waiting patiently for Thawee to wake up.
May- Khun Mae ka, are you hungry?
Khun Ying- During this kind of situation, I can't eat anything.
May- But Khun Mae, you must eat. You haven't eaten anything since last night. I'm really worried about you.
Khun Ying- May, I'm not hungry, you should go check on your father. He's been gone for a while now. I will be fine.
May- Alright than, I will go check on Khun Paw. But if Pee Wee wakes up, call me right away na ka Khun Mae.
Khun Ying- Ja.
May walks out of the room and close the door as Khun Ying walks to sit down next to Thawee and holds his right hand.
Khun Ying- Wee, you must wake up na. You must wake up.
Just than Thawee's fingers start to move as his head turns.
Khun Ying nocitce this and smiles really big as she calls out Thawee's name.
Khun Ying- WEE!! WEE, YOU AWAKE!!
Thawee slowly lay still and opens his eyes but he sees nothing because his eyes are bandaged.
Thawee- Khun Mae...Khun Mae. Where are you?
Thawee moves his arms around in the air as he sees nothing but darkness. Khun Ying grabs Thawee's hand and holds it tight.
Khun Ying- Wee. Mae is right here.
Thawee- Khun Mae..how come...how come..I..I can't see anything. I don't see you at all.
Khun Ying cries into tears as she tries to hold in.
Khun Ying- Wee, listen carefully na...
Thawee- Khun Mae, what's going on here!? Where am I?! Why can't I see anything?!!
Khun Ying- Wee, listen carefully na...because of the accident from last night...the glass from the car window flew into your eye and now eye is damaged...badly. You will..(cries) you will no longer....
Thawee- No longer...what is it?!
Khun Ying- You will no longer to able to see like normal again.
Thawee shakes his head as he slowly touch his eyes as he could feel the white bandage that is covering his eyes right now.
Thawee- Mai..MAI..I'm not blind? Khun Mae, Your lying to me. IM NOT BLIND!! IM NOT BLIND, THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!
Thawee moves his arms like crazy in a circle as Khun Ying tries to calm Thawee down. Thawee is going crazy as he gets off the hospital bed and falls down onto the ground. Khun Ying- THAWEE!!
Khun Ying burst into tears as she walk to the other side of the bed to calm Thawee down. Thawee scream and accidentally bump off the flower vase. The flower vase fell off and smash down onto his hand as blood drips on the floor. Khun Ying runs to hugs Thawee and settle him down as she cries. Thawee also cries and is hurt badly. May and Khun Chai both came right at the moment and rush to where Thawee and Khun Ying is sitting on the floor. May quickly whips Thawee's blood hand as Khun Chai helps Thawee get up on the bed.
Thawee- Khun Paw?...May?!
Khun Chai- Wee, I'm right here.
Thawee- Khun Paw...Is it true that...that..
Khun chai- It's true..and your just accept the truth that your going to face.
Thawee- MAI JING!?
May- Pee Wee, you don't have to worry na, mor Thanakoon said that there's a way for you to recover and come back to see again. But it may take up to a year or so.
Thawee- WHY CANT I JUST DIE RIGHT NOW!!?...Where...Where is Orn?!
May- Pee Orn..Pee Orn is probably in America right now with her husband.
Thawee- Why!? why does Orn have to Leave pee!!? WHY!!? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH!? I HAVE HAVE EVERYTHING FOR HER!! WHY!!?
Thawee hits himself with his bloody hand hard but May and Khun Ying stops him.
Khun Chai- Wee. You must move on. Noo Orn has made her decision already. Beside, she is not the only women in the world, one day. My son, you will find a women who is better than her. You will find a women who loves you because of yourself..not because of your money.
Khun Ying- Chai, as of right now..Wee, you must not think too much. Don't stress yourself out or else, it could be a bad thing for your eyes. Starting tomorrow, you will have a new life, you will start fresh and new and be my son.
May- Chai ka pee Wee. Even though Pee Orn left you, you still have us. Khun Paw, Khun Mae and me. We will always be here for you and stand beside you. We will never leave you.
Khun Ying and May both hugs Thawee as Thawee hugs the two of them back with tears fall out of his eyes. Khun Chai pats Wee slowly on the back as the family all hug one another with tears everywhere.

10 years later.....
The humid air spread across the airport. Many people with suitcase walk and enter the airport as the sound of cars and people gets louder and louder as a young man steps forward and walks down the crowed crowd dragging his black suitcase with him. He has on a black suit jacket with a black suit shirt under. His eyes are blocked by a pair of super dark sunglass. His hair is comb nicely to his side. The young man comes to a stop in the middle of the airport as a man dressed in a black suit with a black tie await him.
Asavee- Khun Thawee, welcome back to Muang Thai krab.
Thawee takes off his sunglass and walks to where Asavee is standing and shakes hand with Asavee.
Thawee- How's everything here in Thailand?
Thawee asked in a deep and emotionless tone.
Asavee- Everything is normal as before. Khun Thawee krab, we should get going now krab, Khun Chai and Khun Ying is waiting for you krab.
Thawee- Wait Aut.
Thawee search his pocket for his wallet but doesn't find it.
Asavee- Krab Khun Thawee?
Thawee- I think I dropped my wallet on the way here.
Asavee- Then, I will go and ask the counter ladies to announce it krab.
Thawee nods his head.
Asavee walks over to one of the counter lady and ask for them to announce the missing Wallet through the speaker. Meanwhile Thawee is standing a women in a white dress with her hair down to her chest bumps into him. The women almost fell backward but luckily Thawee is able to catch her in his arm. The women and Thawee both looked at each other in the eye. Thawee is shocked by how beautiful she is. The women broke away from his stare and stood up.
Natlada- Khun, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I didn't mean to..
Just than a gay guy and women calls out the mysterious women's name and runs to hug her.
Barry/patty- LADA!!!
Natlada turns around and finds her two best friend and hugs them. Asavee walks back to Thawee and hands Thawee his wallet.
Asavee- Khun Thawee krab, here's your wallet. Luckily someone found it and brought it to the counter lady already. But I suggest for you to check your wallet in case anything is missing.
Thawee- Aut, Thanks for the help. Let's go.
Asavee nod his head and drags Thawee's suitcase as the two of them walks out of the airport. Natlada or Lada turn around and found out that Thawee is gone already.
Barry- Nong Lada ka, who are you looking for?
Lada- Oh, it's no one ka pee Barry. Let's go home. I miss Khun Paw and Khun Mae so much already.

A white Van drives through the drive way of a huge Mansion. Outside the mansion door stands Khun Chai, Khun Ying and Maythinee. The three of them are all smiling widely. The van pulled up close to the door as Asavee opens the van door and step out. Thawee follows behind as Khun Ying and May both run to hug Thawee.
May- Pee Wee!
Khun Ying- WEE!!
Thawee hugs May and Khun Ying back and smile but inside he is emotionless. He has no feelings because of the accident that happened to him 10 years ago. Khun Chai walks down the steps and hugged Thawee.
Khun Chai- I'm very happy, that today...you have finally decide to come back. Forget everything in the past.
Thawee nodded his head as he hugs his mother and May with both of his arm.
May- Pee Wee, I miss you so much! But Khun Mae miss you more! She miss you everyday, nee na. Sometimes, she would call me Thawee and not May.
Thawee smile as he touches May's head.
Thawee- I miss everyone a lot too. The 10 years that I've been gone was the most miserable thing in my life ever....but, I'm back now.
Khun Ying- Wee, the past is the past. Right now. The only thing that we all want is for Wee to start over.
Thawee nods his head but deep inside, he is full of hatred and anger for Ornsanee.