Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanook
Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style

Drama occurred when Netizens, who claimed to be a part of n'ek Kimberley Ann Tiamsri's fan club, joined forces to post negative comments about n'ek Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong on Instagram. Mint is also from the same channel. They accused her of copying their beloved star's hairstyle. Recently, Mint changed her hairstyle by cutting her bangs similar to Kim's current hairstyle. This situation escalated so quickly that Kim had to come out and clear things at CP Chick Finger's event to put an end to the drama between fan clubs.

Recently, claws were unleashed when drama resulted from your fan club attacking Mint on Instagram about having a new front bangs hairstyle.
Uhh, I don't understand why they would cause drama.

They accused Mint of copying your hairstyle.
I believe that nobody copied anyone. I, myself, didn't copy anyone's style either

Are you afraid that these comments will escalate and worsen the situation?
Honestly, I want to tell them that one's style isn't just theirs. It's a trend. Please do not argue over this.

How do you feel about your fan club attacking Mint like this?
For me, I don't want them to go and cause any trouble. If that group is a part of the fan club that truly loves me, they wouldn't do that to cause trouble for me. They should love me, correct?

After this, will you go read the comments that are posted?
I'm not going to. I don't want to see it ka (smiles)

You just recently returned from a trip. We've seen pictures. They are reasonably sweet.
That's right. I had P'Mark take pictures for me ka (smiles)

Many people suspected that the two of you went alone. Is that true?
We went with just the two of us. But we also met up with friends over there as well.

Where did you go?
Honestly, we didn't really go anywhere. Mark suggested that we went shopping because I was already looking to buy some new shoes. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't fanclubs realize when they create drama like this it affects their favorite stars? Kim already has a big anti fanclub, I can't imagine how much more anti's she'll have after this -.-

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is ridiculous. Mint looks absolutely charming! Bangs are in trend right now. I myself have bangs. I've worn this look on and off over the years. Copy? Yeah right. Those "fans" need better things to do. I bet they aren't her real fans. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Setting my kimchi, papaya salad, beef larb namtok with sticky rice near my desktop and bed and will see pages here fly. You are more than welcome to join my yummy feast.

Just when things have died down surrounding these "controversial people", more unnecessary crap is added.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
Setting my kimchi, papaya salad, beef larb namtok with sticky rice near my desktop and bed and will see pages here fly. You are more than welcome to join my yummy feast.

Just when things have died down surrounding these "controversial people", more unnecessary crap is added.

Omg that sounds good! I am so hungry!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo you should start a English gossip blog on Thai celebrities. I will follow. I miss those days were dirtii laundry and iheartlakorn translated Thai gossip.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:

Interesting combination, but dang that sounds goooooood!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:

OMG FUN I swear, I am eating rice, chicken and KIMCHI right at this moment infront of my computer too.   :yahoo:   Finally got free time and was about to watch lakorn, but saw this thread first, so I'm here reading and laughing with some of the comment.  :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's it! I am going to go make tum kao poon (thank you my Laos friend for teaching me), steam some rice, and fry some chicken wings. How am I going to get a bikini body by summer?! Thanks fun and Maya_Fantasy. -_-

D~D

sarNie Adult
I don't watch any of these two ladies lakorn but i find this article to be SUPER hilarious !! :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That's it! I am going to go make tum kao poon (thank you my Laos friend for teaching me), steam some rice, and fry some chicken wings. How am I going to get a bikini body by summer?! Thanks fun and Maya_Fantasy. -_-

LOL! Go make yourself a plate too, we'll wait for you to join us.  This going to be a great entertainment for awhile. :dance3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:

Maya_Fantasy said:

OMG FUN I swear, I am eating rice, chicken and KIMCHI right at this moment infront of my computer too.   :yahoo:   Finally got free time and was about to watch lakorn, but saw this thread first, so I'm here reading and laughing with some of the comment.  :loool:

Fun and Maya...yummy.  You are making my mouth water.  I had papaya salad for lunch today.

BTW, unnecessary dramas by the fans!  They should find something more useful to fight over like a worthwhile cause.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Mahalo you should start a English gossip blog on Thai celebrities. I will follow. I miss those days were dirtii laundry and iheartlakorn translated Thai gossip.

I TOTALLY agree! I always check iheartlakorns, but seems like that blog is dead. The only one that's still updating, sort of, is sugar-daily.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont think that person is a part of Kim's FC. Like Kim said, if they truly love her they dont cause trouble. The new hairstyle on Mint looks more like Yaya's, not Kim lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good idea as I am already following her articles.
fun said:

fun

Expired Sarnie
My nephews and I were having Korean bbq style but we were kind of bored with it (had it three night straight) so we made larb namtok with the cooked meat. And my sister was kind enough to have bought me my own somtam at the park earlier and well I already have a large kimchi so I took that out as well. 

Yes there's a difference in bangs. Kim has that side sweep bang that I adore on her. Glad she still has it.

Chalida has that typical Kpop girl bangs that I see.