Mai Davika (LIPS vol.16 no.20 April 2015)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
3rd photo is the best one, more like a fashion photo shoot than a Magnum ice cream photo shoot :coverlaf:. Those Belgian architectural structures are nice. Belgium is her father's home country.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
She looks good.. Ahh why can't I find myself to like this girl?? Something about her that I'm not fond of, the 2nd pic is my least favorite. Looks like she's sticking out her butt too much

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Mai look very unique and stunning in this shoot. Love her make up and hairs and some dress lol! I love it!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought it was only me Something is odd that makes me not like her. But in this shoot, she's good. Still I can't like her. Idk why lol

aymieluvsyu637 said:
She looks good.. Ahh why can't I find myself to like this girl?? Something about her that I'm not fond of, the 2nd pic is my least favorite. Looks like she's sticking out her butt too much

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah Mai has an "i'm all that" vibe to her that I'm not fond of. I like her as an actress and model though, she's gorgeous. 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think she looks better either with closed mouth or smile showing her teeth/not showing her teeth than having her mouth like in photo 1 & 2.