Guy Ratchanon Becomes Ordained into Monkhood; Wife's Expecting Baby Number 2

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1811782/
Guy Ratchanon Becomes Ordained into Monkhood; Wife's Expecting Baby Number 2

Guy Ratchanon became ordained into monkhood for his parents. Monk ordination is a Southeast Asian practice done to repay gratitude towards one's parents or loved ones. The purpose is to wash off all the sins for your loved ones by becoming a monk for 7 days. One will meditate and recite prayers during the practice. Guy had intended to do this for his mother earlier, but unfortunately his mother passed away in an accident. So he is taking the opportunity to do it for her now and make merits for her and his father. His monk name is Tamanantho, which means a person who is willing to do good. 

Also, his wife Haru is currently expecting their second child. She is 8 weeks pregnant. Congrats!

Guy is a hot monk. Lol. I know I'm wrong for describing a monk that way but look at his tats? Can you blame me? Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AWWWW !!! Congrats to them.

Haru and Guy are such fun parents !! I love watching the videos of them and their son they share on IG. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awwww. He lost his mom in an accident?? That's just sad. Well I really wanna see him as pra'ek again. I wish he'd depart from Exact and become a free agent.

You know, if they ever remake Dang Bireley's and Young Gangsters I wouldn't mind seeing Guy in it. He can really sport the 50's hairdo and just look at those tats. Perfect for the troublemaker Dang. Hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe, congrats on the two for having another child :)  They're an adorable family.

And I thought that he went into monkhood before already?  I guess I was wrong.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Guy & Haru are so adorable. They seem so young but they're doing good together. Their son is cute. Good for Guy, he can finally do merits for his parents. Esp. his mother. He was so close to her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of Guy, I should go re-watch Kohn Teun. I fell in love with him in there and I sure did pull an all-nighter watching that drama lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Speaking of Guy, I should go re-watch Kohn Teun. I fell in love with him in there and I sure did pull an all-nighter watching that drama lol
Me too.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Only ever watched guy once in the lakorn of son&vill and found him alot better looking than son hehe and haru in rftd

They look so cute and loving as a couple, and a second baby too :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:

Khon Teun was awesome! I need to re-watch that too. That was the only Guy lakorn & Vill lakorn I ever watched. lol