[Ch3] Tarn Chai Kamalor (UMA99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ ถัดจากละคร พิรุณพร่ำรัก ล่าสุดยูม่า เตรียมฟิตติ้ง และเปิดกล้องรีเมก เรื่องท่านชายกำมะลอ วาง "ปอ" ทฤษฎี คู่ "พริม" พริมา เป็นครั้งแรก 
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150615/207976.html

http://pantip.com/topic/33791269

fitting very soon 
this is a remake
Uma99 next lakorn project after Pee Roon Pram Ruk 

pra'ek is P'Por Thidsadee another youthful nang'ek for him Prim Prima 
this will be Prima first primetime lakorn 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Why can't ch 3 pair her up with someone around her age? Channel 3 needs to stop pairing up young n'eks with p' ek who could be their fathers. If they want older p'ek, there are older n'ek to pair with. And some p' ek need to stop taking on p'ek roles too.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I don't mind. He's good with younger nangeks. It's like his acting makes them reevaluate themselves. Like with Namtarn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yay more Prima! I hope to see her in a prime time lakorn one day, but I understand she needs to be developed <3 Nvm read this will be prime time omgahhh YESSS! 

Weird because this is the second Cherry lakorn she will be remaking lol and for Uma99 again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Why can't ch 3 pair her up with someone around her age? Channel 3 needs to stop pairing up young n'eks with p' ek who could be their fathers. If they want older p'ek, there are older n'ek to pair with. And some p' ek need to stop taking on p'ek roles too.
Por his old enough to be her Uncle, Ch3 weird ideas 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prima caught my eyes in KC w/Mark. She's very prettyyyyyy! And I love Por soooo this issss sweet ^^

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
Prima caught my eyes in KC w/Mark. She's very prettyyyyyy! And I love Por soooo this issss sweet ^^
Me too!! :woot2:  :woot2:  will be looking forward this.. :dance1:  :dance1:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I like Prima since her Look Sao Por Mod with Mor Kong. She was stiff at first but later improved a lot after they both fell in love. And their encounter in the past was what hooked me in the beginning. She should do more peroid lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Saw a pic of P'Por and N'Prima at the fitting uploaded on IG somehow they make such a cute pair its something with age gap which make them not looking too bad compared to P'Poh and N'Preem they look odd 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
Saw a pic of P'Por and N'Prima at the fitting uploaded on IG somehow they make such a cute pair its something with age gap which make them not looking too bad compared to P'Poh and N'Preem they look odd 
Yup!!..sometime ignore about the age..just see how both of them can act  to make them such a good pair. :dance1:  :dance1: .btw what the meaning of this lakorn in english..period or modern lakorn.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
And thanks to you Alice always update about this lakorn..i just love Por startng from Jao Sao Ban Rai and all his lakorn with Ploy Cherman..etc ...ruk leh sanae luang.. :woot:  :woot: ..and for p'prima i just know her.. :pervie:  :pervie:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
Yup!!..sometime ignore about the age..just see how both of them can act  to make them such a good pair. :dance1:  :dance1: .btw what the meaning of this lakorn in english..period or modern lakorn.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
And thanks to you Alice always update about this lakorn..i just love Por startng from Jao Sao Ban Rai and all his lakorn with Ploy Cherman..etc ...ruk leh sanae luang.. :woot:  :woot: ..and for p'prima i just know her.. :pervie:  :pervie:
the title of this lakorn its about the pra'ek his acting pretending himself as the Tanchai faking to be someone else 
romantic comedy this is P'Por best acting skill i like to say N'Prima she's lucky she get to pair with this veteran 

P'Por his a fake prince 

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei86qGtyB7c

Step

Mrs James Ma
Noey's dress  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
That old man looks like Karl Lagerfeld  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Praying for P Por to get better and may god bless him to pass this critical condition and back to his feet soon !!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
could anyone tell me what's happen to Por? I hope he is feeling better by now..