[CH3 SD] Barp Ruk Talay Fun (Quiz & Quest) : Dream Natanop / Mew Laknara

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I just looked over the plot on over on wiki and it sounds pretty good. I never saw original though. I hope they cast people I actually like in this lakorn.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought Pat was pretty back then. She has that simple elegant look about her. Then girl has to go and messed up her face.

I liked this lakorn and really like the OST. I can't believe that are remaking this lakorn. I wish the channel only remake lakorns when the main leads are no longer acting or old...old enough to be fathers or mothers. Not when they themselves are still young and taking on lead roles still.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, can't believe they're remaking BRTF already. This is the lakorn that intrigued me back into following the entertainment industry after taking such a long hiatus. One day I walked into the living room while my mom watching the first episode and when I saw Por and Pat on screen, they instantly re-sparkled my interest again with their natural chemistry. Now that Quiz and Quest are remaking their own lakorn again, I shall wish they pick a good duo for the leads and possibly keep the OST, which by the way was fantastic and very befitting to the characters of this story. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Por's character was bipolar and a cheater. Haha.

Anyway, I really liked this lakorn. Despite the flaws, Por and Pat had good chemistry.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Are Por and Pat that old for their lakorns to be remade already? sigh in js another few yrs down the track, it would not be a lakorn if it's not a remake, sad to see, because i love and see so much potential in the thai industry

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I hope the Mint plays in this lakorn! She should almost be done filming!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not to sure but I think Mew Laknara is in here. On her schedules post by her fans it said fitting will be July 21, 2015.

Cr to: laknaraclub Facebook

21 ฟิตติ้งละคร บาปรักทะเลฝัน

Also Mew is having another lakorn. I'm not sure what the title is about. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the fitting they have today. P'ek is Dream. He a newbie. He have a few upcoming lakorn all ready. Other cast member care Michelle Behrmann and Karin Artfloor

Cr to: babraktalayfun IG tag

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not that excited somehow. I wish Mew was paired with an different actor. Dream doesn't come off as appealing to me somehow...but I will watch it for Mew. Wish she could of been pair with a different actor.