Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1824918/
Tangmo Over-Dosed on Sleeping Pills in an Attempt to Commit Suicide

Social media is currently in shock after photos of actress Tangmo Pattaratida surfaced on the internet from an Instagram user by the name of Paezaa_pb. The photos were of Tangmo sleeping in the hospital wearing a hunter green jacket. One of the picture had a caption saying:

" My friend wore Tono's shirt the whole time even when she was about to leave without returning. God please forgive her. Don't let me speak about what she had done this morning, but I thank God for watching over her when she is at her weakest. Tangmo feels that she has wronged God and her parents. When she regained conscious, she ask not to make matters worse. I believe that my friend is truly a worshiper of love. She loves until she is willing to sacrifice her life for Tono."

There's also a video clip of Tangmo crying while she was receiving medical help. There isn't any information on where the incident took place or what lead to the incident but some people said that Tono's announcement of being single at his concert this past weekend may have triggered it.

There's been a report that Tangmo overdosed on sleeping pills in an attempt to commit suicide. Fortunately, her friend found her just in time. She is now in stable condition.   

In another article, they spoke about how Tangmo was diagnosed with a depressive disorder at the age of 18 years old after her parents divorced. During an interview on Tee Nee Mor Chit. Tangmo talked about how she struggled with insomnia and had to take pills repeatedly.  She doesn't like to go out to social events for long. One major thing is how she experience depressive lows to a point of wanting to give up on life. People who suffer from this disorder have a high chance of committing self harm and suicide. Once Tono knew about this, he urged her to seek professional help so that she knows how to better take care of herself. One way is to exercise and relieve stress but Tangmo doesn't like exercising too much so Tono would encourage her to do other activities. It's very difficult for her to deal with because she has to try to keep her thoughts positive and not let them get to her. 

There will be a press conference on July 7th to clear this incident.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe she has been seeking professional help. She is receiving help right now since she is in the hospital. I know Tangmo doesn't have the most likable personality but I do feel sorry for her. When one suffers from psychological disorders such as this, it is very difficult to fight it alone. She needs support from everyone around her, not just medically. It's even tougher when she's fighting this along with going through heartbreak. I feel sorry for Tono for being the cause of this. I wouldn't want to feel responsible or feel obligated to get back with her in case she attempts to do it again. So complicated. That's why you think twice before getting engaged to someone you had only known for a couple months. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's her personal life. She is already going through alot. Press meet to clear the incident? LOL media should let her be alone till she recovers. Not only Tangmo, anybody who is in her place, the media will make it a issue making it worst.

sarN

sarNie Granny
My friend have bipolar disorder & she very difficult to deal with & seen to think the world hate her . She can't have friends b/c she over sensitive & easily get offense & ppl would stay away from her b/c she come off rude & defensive at every comment . I know , it take a lot of patient to be around her. I'm not surprise Tangmo's have an unlikable personality b/c ppl with bipolar disorder do give off negative vibe. My friend , hate everyone and everything but she adorb me b/c I can take any crap from her & still be smiling & never judge her nor will I stop being her friend . Who ever is Tangmo's friend , lover or family , I praise them b/c I completely understand what they have to withstand.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Honestly I feel sorry for Tono. I don't know the whole story yet because this just happened but she shouldn't have done this. Now it seems like Tono might be the one to blame in the presses view?? If she is really bi-polar though then nevermind what I said because if so then a disorder like this there is no one to really blame. From Thairth ig it said something like she got upset because he stated that he was single during the 7 wonders concert. I didn't know she have health issues so when I saw this whole ordeal all I thought was "attention whore". Let's see when there's more update, I might change my way in thinking. If she really does have issues then it makes perfect sense why she seems very problematic. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel more sorry for Tono because he had to put up with so much from her, personal and professional. His job was on the line cus he had to walk on eggshells with her. He asked her to seek help but she wouldn't so shot accumulates and explode to the point of him having to leave. So how is that his responsibility? Now with this, is he going to have to go back to her. It is the right thing to do but is it fair to him? I don't believed he caused it, he may had triggered it but didn't caused it, she has mental issues.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's Tono's responsibility at all but I hope the reporters won't make it seem like it. We all now how they can be. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Tono had recommended for her to seek help and she refused then there's only so much he could do for her. She's going to have to want to get the help she needs. She is an adult so no one is going to able to force her.  She was diagnosed when she was 18? So has she been getting the help all that and time taking meds she's supposed to? Bi-polar is not curable but with meds people can have a life.  It is extremely hard to live with a bipolar disorder. But even harder if the person diagnosed refused to get help.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For clarification, Tono was the one who brought Tangmo to seek professional help. They went together. He was there to support her while they were together so please don't say that she refused to seek medical help. He encouraged her to exercise and workout. When she got tired of the method, he found other ways to help her relax. He was her support. I don't quite know the reason for why they broke up, but it's not  because she didn't seek professional help. They had other issues just like any relationship that started off quickly without much thought. Her battle with this disorder probably made things worse because her moods can escalate quickly over itty bitty things. They became engaged after only months of dating. If they went through the "Christian" method of being engaged, marriage should not be taken lightly especially in the presence of God as their witness. Tono knew what he was getting himself into when he decided to put a ring on her. If he truly loved her as he claimed, he wouldn't have abandoned her in the midst of her crazy ways. I don't feel sorry for one more than the other because both were involved in this relationship. You cannot blame Tangmo as the result of his unsuccessful career when he was willing to be a part of her life even if it resulted in his career going downhill.

Again, Tono helped her seek help so after he left her, I guess everything began tumbling down for her. Some people without mental disorders even attempt to commit suicide after a break up. I cannot imagine how much worse it is for someone who is struggling with this disorder. I'm not saying that Tono should take responsibility for this. It's not his fault but he did triggered/ some what caused it with his announcement at the concert. What was the point of the announcement? He knows of Tangmo's disorder and what it may trigger because he was the one that helped her seek help. He could've given her some time before announcing it at the concert. As people who once were madly in love with one another, be considerate even if things are no longer the same. I know many people don't like Tangmo, I don't like her either. But seeing this from a medical standpoint, the girl is going through a life crisis. She needs more support than criticism.    

Mental disorders are usually attached to stigmas by society. People who are diagnosed aren't just going to tell themselves that they need help and go seek help. If their minds worked that way, they wouldn't have the disorder to begin with because they can think clearly for themselves. They need support from people around them to seek help and Tono was the one who helped. How would you feel if your only hope is no longer by your side? Suicide would be the answer. That's why she wore his shirt during her attempt to kill herself. 

I'm going to wait for the conference for more details because sometimes, this could only be the media's speculation.

lakornology

sarNie Egg
Reading up on the news right now. Here's the part where Tono says he's single at the 7 Wonders Concert, already close to 70,000 views on a 27-sec clips. Look at the dislikes! Siamdara must be happy that they caught it. I think my Thai teacher will be proud as I attempt to read people's nasty comments at pantip, this is how I practice reading Thai during summer break. #LifeHasComeDownToThis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53coQVOoJ5I
I see it that Tono was saying it in the high of the concert. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I still don't blame Tono for announcing his status. Everyone knew since he moved out and he has been hinting that there's no return when the media questioned him. People supported him at the time but now that she attempted suicide then all of a sudden it isn't ok? His career weren't unsuccessful, he was rising but because he chose love (I don't blame him for this cus yeah the guy was dumb, should had known) and pushed everything and everyone second.

What I want to know is what pushed him overboard for him to say he can't do it anymore.

I can't say I would do this or that because I don't have the illness she has and god bless her to make her strong but it is a tough situation

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if he said that in order for them to work out she has to continue treatment and she probably said she doesn't need to. Just guessing because we all will never know.

I don't exactly know what demi lovato has if it's bipolar or not. But she has a disorder. I remembered she said, it took her boyfriend threatened to leave her before she decided to get help. She was afraid of losing him than letting her disorder win.

We are not saying tangmo didn't seek professional help...she probably did at some point in life but I wonder if she stopped getting it after becoming a celebrity. That is why tono urge her to get help...he might be unsuccessful later on in the relationship or he found out that he can't handle such a relationship and chose to end it.

I hope she get well soon and get back on her feet. She can get better but not sure if staying in the business is a good idea at this point. She probably need to go somewhere far and just be surrounded by those that loves and supports her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He can move on all he wants, but do so in a way that doesn't involve announcing it at a concert since he knows that Tangmo has this disorder. He was closest to her so he knows what may and may not trigger her. I don't quite support people criticizing Tangmo for her actions when the girl could've been dead this morning. Be glad that she was given a second chance despite her unlikable persona. I feel sorry for her because she is struggling with a mental disorder that no one knew about until now. That explains her obnoxious behavior. Now if she was mentally stable and attempted this after hearing his announcement, I would not be defending her. But Tono knew what she deals with daily. Why do what he did knowing that she's unstable? It's only been a couple months since they've broken up. The wound is still fresh to her.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was actually a fan of Tangmo since she debuted but after a lot of negativity started surrounding her I felt like she wasn't what I thought. I mean, I didn't think much to begin with, i just liked the roles she took. I thought she was an okay actress. Anyway, I feel bad for the girl. There are so many rumors going on about how her and Tono broke up. One of them was that one of her bff's hinted that Tangmo use to do prostitution. Ppl were speculating that maybe that was one of the reasons why Tono broke up with her. But he already gave an interview that it wasn't true and they broke up from having different views and values of life etc. the generic explanation daras give. I hope Tangmo recovers from this and can move on. 

I feel like Tono shouldn't be obligated to "get back" with her, but I think he should at least attempt to show some moral support. There's nothing wrong with being a friend. What he said at the concert was probably like a slip of the tongue, "in the moment" sort of thing. I don't think he intentionally wanted Tangmo to know it or anything. It was probably just one of those moments when you're at a happy place and feeling good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Tono couldn't handle being with her. He wasn't strong enough to be by her side. It's tough, I understand. But I wouldn't say that I feel more sorry for him. The guy proposed to her, meaning that he was willing to take on this challenge. Have you seen their engagement video and heard his vows for her? Dont make promises you can't keep.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, he should have already known what he was getting himself into. I've seen their video and his vows to her was a lot of unconditional love... at least it seemed that way.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They've been broken up for 4-5 months, I know that is not a long time. I may just be extremely cold hearted but I just can't feel so sorry for her. I feel bad for her , pity her in some ways but I don't know, not really sure how to explain it. Now I'm not a fan of Tono at all if people think I am. It could be that my cousin went through hell living with a bipolar person. He tried to leave many times but she always attempted suicide of some sort. He got so depressed that he attempted suicide to get away from her. In the end our family had the my child versus your child and we picked ours so we packed his bags and he came to live with me for a bit. She ended up in a mental institution, I feel bad but I love my cousin too. Talking about this brings tears to my eyes cus it is just so frustrating and scary for both sides.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
With all that I'm writing, people might think that I'm Tangmo's fan. I'm neither hers or Tono's fan but I'm just not in support of people taking one side over the other. Some say they feel more sorry for Tono. Why? You should feel sorry for both because like NcMeowMeow35 said, it's tough for BOTH sides. Please empathize with both people.

NcMeowMeow35, your cousin did what he had to do. The two of them being together wouldn't benefit neither of them. It's unfortunate but he had to do what he had to do or else he would be the one in the mental institution. I understand. Her family and friends would have to try very hard to be there for her, but in cases like these, not many people can stick by you that's why your cousin had to leave and her family had to send her away. As long as your cousin didn't go on FB and announced to everyone that he's single knowing that his ex can see, he is not in the wrong.

That's why I feel sorry for Tangmo. Her parents divorced at 18 years old which caused this disorder. Everyone she loves never stuck by her.