[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
https://instagram.com/p/465RvGNY-U/

TV Scene new project for next year is "Akom", a novel? Rumor to be James Ma pairing with Margie.

Storyline:
ผลชันสูตรศพมาเฟียรายใหญ่ที่ขัดแย้งกับลักษณะอาการก่อนตายอย่างน่าพิศวงดึงให้ เอื้อกานต์ คุณหมอสาวผู้มีสัมผัสพิเศษ และ ทีเกื้อนายตำรวจหนุ่ม น้องชายฝาแฝดก้าวเข้าสู่เส้นทางอันมืดดำอำมหิตของการแก้แค้นโดยไม่ทันตั้งตัว
คำสั่งลับจากสำนักงานตำรวจฯ ที่ตกมาถึงทำให้ทีเกื้อได้รู้ว่าการตายอย่างแปลกประหลาดนี้มิใช่เพิ่งเกิดขึ้นครั้งแรกหากก่อนหน้านี้ยังมีบุคคลสำคัญที่เกี่ยวพันกับพรรคแกนนำรัฐบาลอีกสามรายเสียชีวิตในลักษณะใกล้เคียงและในช่วงเวลาไล่เลี่ยกันทีมสืบสวนพิเศษจึงถูกจัดตั้งขึ้นเพื่อดูแล ‘วีไอพี’ที่อยู่ในกลุ่มเสี่ยงและติดตามค้นหาผู้ที่อยู่เบื้องหลังการตายที่ดูคล้ายการฆาตกรรมต่อเนื่องนี้
สัมผัสพิเศษ รวมทั้งความช่วยเหลือจากพี่สาวฝาแฝด ทำให้ทีเกื้อมั่นใจว่า‘อาวุธ’ ที่คนร้ายใช้สังหารเหยื่อคือ ‘อาคม’ อันลึกล้ำและมีพลังแรงกล้าเหยื่อแต่ละรายจึงถูกปลิดชีวิตอย่างโหดเหี้ยมโดยไร้ร่องรอยหลักฐานใดๆที่จะสาวถึงตัวคนร้าย ทว่า...ต่อให้รู้ตัว รู้หน้าก็ใช่ว่าใครจะหาญกล้าต่อกรกับฆาตกรอาคมเช่นนี้ได้
เหนืออื่นใด ยิ่งสืบสาวลงลึกเขาก็ยิ่งพบว่ามือสังหารลึกลับวนเวียนใกล้ตัวเข้ามาทุกที นายตำรวจหนุ่มจะทำเช่นไรเมื่อเป้าหมายรายต่อไปคือคนสำคัญที่มีความหมายต่อหัวใจซึ่งเขาอาจยอมแลกได้ทั้งชีวิต!

Can someone help translate all of it?
From reading, I get that the n'ek? Euagarn, is a doctor who has sixth sense. P ek? Teegur is a police man. They somehow join forces to try to find out how a person died. They found out that that person wasn't the first, and thinks that the reason of dying was caused by black magic.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Go James Ma !.

I really like the fact that he isn't tied down to one actress, we get to see him opposite different people and it gives him more opportunities to learn from them, because so far his doing good with his co-stars. Mint.C x Matt x Kim and now Margie, the last three in particular to me are the more stronger actresses in Ch.3 along with Taew too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wooohooo! Another one for James!
I hope Margie is confirmed. She is hot these days! We're already seeing her from Wed-Sun now. This one should be airing next year! Woot!

Step

Mrs James Ma
For younger actresses, I dont think there are any who is hot right now to pair with him. Margie is 24 and James is 22. Cant wait for updates on this. Age does not matter cos 24 is not old for James.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks you for the new drama, new thread for JAMES MA. Happy to see him with different actresses too. From his last 2 dramas, he would never turn me down with his acting skill. I hope one day we'll have a chance to see him in kiss/slap lakorn too.

Step

Mrs James Ma
PCKNMCPW is a slap/kiss lakorn too
DaoRisa said:
Thanks you for the new drama, new thread for JAMES MA. Happy to see him with different actresses too. From his last 2 dramas, he would never turn me down with his acting skill. I hope one day we'll have a chance to see him in kiss/slap lakorn too.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I personally think James looks younger than his age while Margie looks older than her age, so that makes bigger age difference for me. :( But you are right, there is not many hot actresses younger than him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The only n'eks younger than James I can think of that is "sort of hot" right now are Yam & Pat. The not so popular n'eks that's younger are Eye, Kat, & Diana. That's all I can think of...

asher

sarNie Hatchling
No Pat and Yam pls. lol Among them I like eye but sadly she is not a N'eks yet. I also don't mind seeing him pairing up with Mew but too bad they are in two different lakorns for TV scene. :(

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step:  Is it for real his drama/with Kim is a slap/kiss one? I haven't seen the old version of that lakorn yet, I have a feeling that it's going to be a big hit of his drama with her. I trust this boy. :)

Back to this drama, don't mind who he pair up with. Just has him in would be enough to entertain me. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
James and Preem look so cute together. I want them more than James and Pat. Pat is lucky her parents are influential. She is stiff and not improving. Preem and Mew should pair with him in future

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I have not watched old version but it's a slap/kiss DaoRisa. James' first s/k genre with Kim. Anne has changed the name of that lakorn. Before it was Samee Ngern Phon (old version's name).
DaoRisa said:
Step:  Is it for real his drama/with Kim is a slap/kiss one? I haven't seen the old version of that lakorn yet, I have a feeling that it's going to be a big hit of his drama with her. I trust this boy. :)

Back to this drama, don't mind who he pair up with. Just has him in would be enough to entertain me. :)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yep also Preem. He had shoot that ch3 calender with Preem years ago. I wanna see them pairing up too.I hope he can be in more lakorns when he graduates.
And NO sorry I dont feel the chemestry between him and Matt. lol I think thats because I dont like period lakorn.:)
Anyway reading the story I think Margie is also acceptable though I still want someone younger. lol .

asher

sarNie Hatchling
btw how is Pat's parents influential? that girl is really lucky to get all the good scripts and pairing compared to those around her ages. lol