[Ch7] Luerd Tud Luerd (Polyplus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is currently airing. You can watch it HERE.

This is an action lakorn starring Pae Arak and Kan Kantatathavorn as the male leads. I'm not quite sure what the storyline is.

Pae's acting makes me cringe. I just can't and don't understand why he's pra'ek...? As for Kan, man they need to keep him pra'ek.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This was actually a remake of Film's lakorn like 6-7 years ago? Pae and Kan were switch at birth for revenge. Pae was actually the son of a cop and Kan was the son of a mafia leader who was killed by Pae's father. Kan's mom switch them at birth because she wanted to raise Pae to kill his own father for revenge.

The first episode was really good. Although i like Kan better but i think Pae fits perfectly as the praek and Kan as the bad guy. Can't believe Pae looks kinda good in here. I didn't see Film's version so i might go back and watch it.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
omg thanks phatman for the link!! but yeah pae to me i couldnt stand him as a p'ek when he had long hair it was just like noo, but when i saw he had short hair finally in this lakorn im gonna give him a chance haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was about to make a thread for this today if someone didn't make one by the time I got on Lol I was trying to look for it yesterday.

I do like Pae's short hair more. Idk what the guy thought when he kept his long hair. He said he cut it because he didn't want to start balding.

I didn't watch episode 1 but I saw a bit of it and I kind of like Pae and Moui's (sp?) tug/pull relationship. 

But why is my Kan a second!? I don't want it like this!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This was actually a remake of Film's lakorn like 6-7 years ago? Pae and Kan were switch at birth for revenge. Pae was actually the son of a cop and Kan was the son of a mafia leader who was killed by Pae's father. Kan's mom switch them at birth because she wanted to raise Pae to kill his own father for revenge.

The first episode was really good. Although i like Kan better but i think Pae fits perfectly as the praek and Kan as the bad guy. Can't believe Pae looks kinda good in here. I didn't see Film's version so i might go back and watch it.
Hmm...interesting storyline.
Yeah, I didn't quite get everything, but I did get the birth switching part. I was like what's the switch for? Haha.

Um...Pae...no. I can't. Haha. I just can't. Will Kan turn bad and then good? I don't want him to be rai...no no.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
omg thanks phatman for the link!! but yeah pae to me i couldnt stand him as a p'ek when he had long hair it was just like noo, but when i saw he had short hair finally in this lakorn im gonna give him a chance haha
I know right? I don't see the appeal people see in Pae. To me he's not good looking AND not a great actor. Oh this corrupted society. Sigh. Whatever I'm going to focus on Kan anyway, so it doesn't matter. Hehe. I shouldn't complain too much.

x0unerthanlater

I'm torn between Kan & Pae. Yes, Pae is not that great of an actor but I adore him. He is really fit now ever since he start rock climbing. He had a few shirts off scenes in episode 2 today. 

I don't think Kan will turn bad, I think both Pae & Kan will team up eventually to "fight the bad guys".

I hope the p'ek(s) knows the truth about their births soon. I would hate for this to get draggy on that front.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
kan does turn bad.

Really? That's so weird... he was raised by good parents... I wonder how/why he turns bad? I guess after knowing how is real father died... or how his mother tells it at least... >.<

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it is a Apple don't fall far from the tree kind of thing. If anyone want to listen to the story, let me know and I will post it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's nature vs. nurture. You never know. You have to leave it up to destiny to determine which way the person will go.

x0unerthanlater

You would think that after 20+ years of being raised in a good home and having a good disposition this whole time he'd be good all throughout. It's a major change for him to go from really good and honest to really bad and evil like his biological parents.

Maybe they fight over Moui?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. That's just like any other movie where the good behaviored characters turn bad towards the end because they've experienced too many bads and vice versa. I just hope Kan's character doesn't die at the end...

x0unerthanlater

That sucks though.
I thought Kan was second and would be good in the end at least.

Kan's acting is pretty good. I can already see how he'll flip the script and turn bad. (acting-wise)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished EP1. Eh...not feeling it. Too much Pae. HAHAHA. Duh because he's the main character. Anywoot. My Kan is doing a good job as the good cop, but even his character is a little bland. What do I do? Continue or cut?!?! For Kan...I shall continue!!