Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Opening ceremony will be tomorrow. It will be produced Kanchai, May Fuengarom's hubbie. My poor Kan seems rai again. Ugh. WHY?!? Ch.7 please take him back and make him p'ek. It's Ch 8's first action lakorn. 

cr: kanchai
[/

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch.7 can't take Kan back because he wasn't contract to them. He was contract to Polyplus. Didn't he says he was going to take a year off. Isn't he a freelance now. Wasn't there a thread on him saying he a freelance?

Anyway I'm looking forward to see Jeab. I'm happy she making a comeback with this lakorn and her other lakorn. With Push.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just wrote it that way because that's how the producer tagged it. Lol. Yes, I translated that article. His contract with Polyplus ended so he is freelancing now. Channel 7 can cast him in their lakorns but they prefer contracted people I guess. He was going to take a year off but I guess he changed his mind.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kan was going to take some time off to focus on show hosting but that fell through because he got cheated on the pay.

I like Kan as a pra'ek. Ut heck like i said, he makes one badass bad guy. I mean it isn't often that i cheer for a bad guy but i always seem to cheer for Kan lol.

Seems like a lot of alister in this. Hopefully it is good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sigh....as long as his character is important...I guess I'll be fine. I'm so sad.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Sigh....as long as his character is important...I guess I'll be fine. I'm so sad.
and as long as he looks oh so so hot being bad, i am more then ok with it! Lol plus that means whoevwr the nangek is, i wouldn't feel so jealous of her. My pillows would be safe from strangulation hahahaha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ugh, I can't get myself to watch Flim's lakorn. Does CH8 have any other lead actors beside Flim? Why can't Kan be the lead?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow, so Num and May invested 50 million baht into this lakorn. That's like one and a half million U.S. dollars. Did I do my math correctly? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow I'm not surprised look at all the a listers...minus Film. Haha jkjk. I hope it doesn't turn into a Neth Nekarat. Nice production, big budget, failed execution.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Jeab drop this lakorn a while back because it didn't fit her schedule so there was news coming out that it might be Cheer replacing Jeab. The boss said its between Cheer and other actress so in the end they choose the other actress because they said they want someone to take their time in this lakorn. So Amy replace Jeab. 

Amy is pairing up with Ken.  

A photo on the set. Amy with the guys.

Cr to: Amy IG

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
spanky said:
who's ken?

Here a photo of Kan. 

If you are new and don't know who Kan is. He mostly play a p'rai or supporter role but sometime he get to play as p'ek.

Here are some of lakorn he play in:

Dao Jarut Fah 
Buang Rai Pye Ruk 
Tur Gub Kao Lae Ruk Kong Rao 
Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay 
Zeal 5 Kon Glah Tah Atam 
Pang Sanaeha 
Ching Nang 
Buang Barp 
Carabao 
Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan 
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen