[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 6

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait, Jieb Lalana Kongtoranin is pairing with Push?? She was Miss Thailand 2006 and now she has become a boy. How could Push's N'ek be a male??? 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yes they already started filming Step!

When I found out she was Miss Thailand once upon a time, I was shocked! I couldn't believe Jieb is the same girl who acted alongside Stefan many years ago.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hi girls!!!

-Edited-

This is based on my limited thai understanding so it might be wrong. Push is kinda bad here. Jeab is lesbian but Push pursue her and willing to accept her as she is. But when she start to love him, he change his heart.

I also just knew that Jeab used to be Miss Thailand. The change is quite shocking but she look gorgeous whether as girl/boy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Great news. i will join you guys here  :dance1:
mayag said:
Yes they already started filming Step!

When I found out she was Miss Thailand once upon a time, I was shocked! I couldn't believe Jieb is the same girl who acted alongside Stefan many years ago.

Step

Mrs James Ma
But I am sooooooooooo confused  :weee: :weee: She is now a full boy. I mean look at these pics. How can Push romance a boy?? Or does she change herself from girl to boy and boy to girl  :scratchhead2:   

Look here

cr google

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm pretty sure she's physically still a girl! She just dresses in men's clothing.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
But I am sooooooooooo confused  :weee: :weee: She is now a full boy. I mean look at these pics. How can Push romance a boy?? Or does she change herself from girl to boy and boy to girl  :scratchhead2:   

Look here

cr google
The stories in Club Friday the Series are always revolves around unnatural love eg LGBT so the theme for this is boy x tom.
Maybe we need more detailed summary of this to understand the whole concept.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Jeab did any changes on her body. She just appeared manly and cut her hair. So practically she is still a girl, just with a diff sexual preference.

@mayag maybe you should amend the title to "Club Friday the Series 6" as this is the 6th installment of the series.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
lilyjoonki said:
Hi girls!!!

-Edited-

This is based on my limited thai understanding so it might be wrong. Push is kinda bad here. Jeab is lesbian but Push pursue her and willing to accept her as she is. But when she start to love him, he change his heart.

I also just knew that Jeab used to be Miss Thailand. The change is quite shocking but she look gorgeous whether as girl/boy.
After carefully listen to the background speaker, I think it is as what I hv edited. Sorry for spamming. Hehehe

mayag

sarNie Adult
lilyjoonki said:
@mayag maybe you should amend the title to "Club Friday the Series 6" as this is the 6th installment of the series.

Ahhh I don't know how to edit the title.  :shrug:  Do you?