My Broken Home (Starring Saranyu & Joy)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Title doesn't sound like a revenge , kidnap , slap/kiss ect . nope,don't remember loll, do refresh my memory.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is it this one you are talking about?  if it is then i put my voice next to you this look soo sad and dramatic kim and grate will really look soo good for it 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCabuB0Blo

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don't remember the lakorn so must not be that good lol. Back then I watched a lot of lakorns but the ones that stuck with me is the slap/kiss or the pra'eks is just a straight up jerk.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, I agree!!!!!! I only remember those and very clear HAHA . I'm going rape the 'like this' on you.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I remember a bit of Duang Yee-Wa. It's not that good imo and not a romance. It's one of those family teaching lessons lakorn.

Joy's mom is somewhat abusive towards her and her dad neglects her. I think the mom has sex with a bunch of different men so this messes her up. Saranyu is her uncle or distant relative which I thought was gross. He takes care of her in place of the parents kind of like a surrogate dad and she falls in love with him. Saranyu realizes this is inappropriate so there's a lot of back and forth where Joy acts out cause he rejects her. They do end up together. That's the gist of it. I don't remember details so some of it might be off.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like lakorns like that. When the p'ek is like an uncle to n'ek it gets pretty boring, except for Dao Prasook ehehe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
peace said:
is it this one you are talking about?  if it is then i put my voice next to you this look soo sad and dramatic kim and grate will really look soo good for it 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCabuB0Blo
Yes, this one. It's different from the typical slap/kiss/r scene stuff. Once in a while, I need a meaningful lakorn to watch. This one stuck with me because it deals so much with family stuff. I think it would be a great role for Kim. No comedy, slap/kiss or romance for a change.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
I remember a bit of Duang Yee-Wa. It's not that good imo and not a romance. It's one of those family teaching lessons lakorn.

Joy's mom is somewhat abusive towards her and her dad neglects her. I think the mom has sex with a bunch of different men so this messes her up. Saranyu is her uncle or distant relative which I thought was gross. He takes care of her in place of the parents kind of like a surrogate dad and she falls in love with him. Saranyu realizes this is inappropriate so there's a lot of back and forth where Joy acts out cause he rejects her. They do end up together. That's the gist of it. I don't remember details so some of it might be off.
why this sound great for me i would love watch it a dramatic family story , thank you for the summarize 

ceda_lee said:
Yes, this one. It's different from the typical slap/kiss/r scene stuff. Once in a while, I need a meaningful lakorn to watch. This one stuck with me because it deals so much with family stuff. I think it would be a great role for Kim. No comedy, slap/kiss or romance for a change.
it will really be challenging i always wanted her in a lakorn where she deal with family problem it's really a good idea for me