Expired Sarnie
Ann's Hit Lakorn rank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWXGtsZAmdg

5. Oum Ruk
4. Sawan Bieng
3. Sood Sanaeha
2. Yah Leum Chun
1. Abb Ruk Online

First of all... WHAT!!! Thai people are so fickle lol You notice how number 5 is the oldest Ann's lakorn and number 1 is her most recent work. My ranking would be (rank from 5 to 1): Yah Leum Chun, Abb Ruk Online, Sawan Bieng, Sood Sanaeha, Oum Ruk. But outside the ranks, I would omit Abb Ruk Online and Yah Leum Chun to add in Manee Yard Fah and Raeng Ngao. 

I know, I know. Why would I place SB 3rd. Well I loved SB basically for how well Kawee was written and Ken's performance as Kawee so that I would list as Ken's number 1 hit lakorn, not Ann's hahaha.

Bonus: Ken's top leading nang ek... It's not rocket science on who got first place. Ann Thongprasom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVC8cJ296fA

Sad that Aom Phiyada didn't make it on the list. I would pick her over Chompoo, Aff, and Cherry any day as Ken's leading nang eks.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ann's top hit for me would have to be the and only sood sanaeha. I was more smitten towards ken in Oum rak and ken's portrayal of Kawee was definitely what defined sawan biang

And how can they miss out Aom, one of my fav nek who starred along Ken

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I've never been a Ken/Anne fan so my preferred co-star for Ken will always be Aom. She should have been on the list instead of Aff. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The thread has been moved. I really don't like this Thai star sub forum. Not a lot of people will check out the topic because like who in the world will go through that list of actors and actresses? 

What happens when there is more than one Thai star? Do we have to create the topic twice, three times, etc? Plus there are so many. You know how many sub forum we need to have?

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Instead of making sub forums for actors/actresses, can't it be organized by content? Like one section specifically for English translated articles, one for random discussions etc etc. Whoever starts a topic just needs to make sure that they tag the actors/actresses full names so if someone wants to find threads related to say Anne Thongprasom, they can just click her name and everything pops up. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
^That's sound like a good idea. I came back to almost a completely disastrous forum haha... okay technically I am over exaggerating. I am fine with whatever but just wanted to voice my opinion in random places. sarN took it out but because a few members wanted it back. 

I've never been a Ken/Anne fan so my preferred co-star for Ken will always be Aom. She should have been on the list instead of Aff. 
I wish Aom could come back to acting in Ch3. I haven't liked any of her Exact lakorn since... well since RLSR... that's like eon years ago.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
No way!! Oum Ruk & Sawan Bieng should have been the number 1 spot for sure. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
If we talk rating wise, SB and OR are def on top. ARO &YLC ratings werent even Ann's top. I dont recall SSH ratings tho. I cant remember if it ever hit double digit. I believe it did. OR ratings didnt escalate until towards the end.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
YLC and ARO got to go. I would say Borisud Bumbut Kaen for acting wise. But how is YLC and ARO top 2 for anne's lakorn. I didn't even bother to finish and start on those 2.

saki

sarNie Adult
Ann is good in pretty much all her roles. I think it's really hard to compare the lakorns because they are so different. I even liked Ya Leum Chan I think I might be the only one who liked it, even if it was not her best lol

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Ann is good in pretty much all her roles. I think it's really hard to compare the lakorns because they are so different. I even liked Ya Leum Chan I think I might be the only one who liked it, even if it was not her best lol
Same. That lakorn wasn't the best, but I still loved her anyway. Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
None of the lakorns on that list is my favorite. I like her older lakorns. Manee Yard Fai should be #1!! Here's a list of her lakorns that I liked:
Manee Yard Fai
Loy Alai
Jaosao Prissana
Samee Thee That
Om Ruk

After On Ruk, I just couldn't get into her lakorns anymore.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I think the ones on the list are most recently that is why. I wouldn't say those are her top 5. Manee yard, sai roong, rang Ngao should of been on the list. She had a lot of great lakorn back then. Sigh I miss her! My all time favorite actress

I'm not surprised that she is number 1 for kens top leading actress. I don't know why araya would be on there. She just has alot of lakorn with him but neither of their lakorn together were memorable. I'm shock that Aom isn't on the list. She should of been on there instead of Aff

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. Manee Yard Fah should of been on the list. YLC was bad. I don't even need to watch ARO to know how bad it was, IMO. I agree that the rank should of been from 5 to 1, not 1 to 5 - omit ARO & YLC.