[True4You] Jao Wayha Series 1: Fang Nam Jarod Fah (6 Hanuman)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed by Aum himself that he will not renew his contract with Ch.3. Instead, he will help his wife Nat produce a new lakorn series for True 4 U channel known as Jao Wayha. The first part will be Fang Nam Jarod Fah (Where the River Bank Meets the Sky's Coast). Aum will pair with Noon Woranuch. Details for the other parts haven't been revealed. Aum will play in the lakorn and be the producer at the same time. He is still open to working with Ch.3 and refutes leaving because of Ch.3's disapproval of him becoming a producer.   
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/520753

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww that's sad. Aum is my favourite actor and I've seen almost all of his lakorns, it's going to be strange to see him not in ch3. I wonder how TV Scene feels about this, he has always worked with them his entire career already. Funny, I was just discussing with my mom a month ago that Aum is never going to leave ch3 because TV Scene always hires him. Well I hope his p'ek days last for the next 5 or 6 years and I get to see him working with other channels or else I'm truly going to miss such a phenomenal actor.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy said:
Awww that's sad. Aum is my favourite actor and I've seen almost all of his lakorns, it's going to be strange to see him not in ch3. I wonder how TV Scene feels about this, he has always worked with them his entire career already. Funny, I was just discussing with my mom a month ago that Aum is never going to leave ch3 because TV Scene always hires him. Well I hope his p'ek days last for the next 5 or 6 years and I get to see him working with other channels or else I'm truly going to miss such a phenomenal actor.
Sighs same here. I'm going to miss seeing him as one of Ch3 actors. He's def one of my favs too

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is also my favorite actor beside Tik and ken. Hopefully one day these three will get to act in one lakorn together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm sad that I probably won't be seeing him in CH3's lakorns anymore, but I'm kind of excited for this new pairing!

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
They look good together. It is kind of sad to see Umm moving away from Channel 3 since he was one of the main veterans that garnered Channel 3 a lot of popularity. I'm sure before he made his decision to not renew his contract, he consulted with Ah Pin and many others and in turn, they likely gave him their approval. He wasn't even being offered any work and was almost on the verge of being demoted to evening praek so might as well move to a new Channel and broaden his horizons. I wish him the best of luck on this new project. He must be excited since he's been wanting to work behind the scenes for many years now. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen much of Aum this year at all much.since this is like the "Veteran Comeback". Mostly a lot of the veteran actors made a huge comeback this year but I saw no Aum.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know, he should've been reunited with Janie in Mafia Series! He looks Chinese too. But I heard that had a tragic ending so pass.