[CH.True4U] Jao Wayha 3: Poo Krong Fah (6 Hanuman)

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
News are saying that Mai davika might move to ch3 or be a free actress. Yesterday during the True Smart Life event that was held and Tik,Andrew,Aum,Mak,Pancake and noon all attend the event. Now news is breaking out and is saying that Tik and Mai might be pairing as a couple in a series that True will be making. Which Andrew and Pancake will be another couple while Noon and Aum are one pair. There has been no confirmation yet from both Tik or Mai along with Andrew and Pancake.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw I saw the pictures yesterday and I was wondering why no one ever paired Tik and Noon together. They would look so compatible because of their eastern Asian features. I didn't know all of them were going to be in a series though. Andrew and Mai would look better together too because they're both mixed. Aum and Pancake I really don't care for. Lol. I liked Aum better when he was meatier with no facial hair.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The pairs are so mismatched in my opinion. Lol. Andrew and Pancake? Aum and Noon? Tik and Mai? At least it should be Tik-Mai, Andrew-Noon and Aum-Pancake. But my ideal pairs would be Tik-Noon, Andrew-Mai and Aum-Pancake.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pan is tall for some reason I think she tower over Andrew (even if she's not) I think she has that thick bone structures that makes her look bigger than she is. Wow...Aum is getting all the big names for the series. I think Andrew would look better with Mai cause he's young looking enough to pair with her. Tik would look better with Noon. Mai also would look tall next to Tik.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
These are all false. the only confirmed one is Umm and Nune. They'll be in the series together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
These are just rumors. Aum addressed them in his interview. Pancake and Mai still have a contract with Ch.7. Whether they become freelancers are up to them. But for now, only him and Noon are certain. The media is trying stir up news by saying that Ch.3 is trying to steal Mai and Pancake from Ch.7. I doubt Mai will move because then she'll have to compete with Yaya and Kim. I think she likes being the only big star at Ch.7 next to Aump. As for Pancake, I think she'll be a freelancer.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I don't think it would make sense for Mai to move from Channel 7 to Channel 3. She is doing fine at Channel 7 and there is less competition there because all Channel has right now are newbies really, because it seems like most of their veterans aren't starring in as many lakorns. Well except Weir - he's still going strong lol 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think all Ch7 people have rumors about jumping to Ch3.. Maybe it's a way to negotiate for them. But Mai's rumors does have some legs. Supposedly Anne wants her to be in Sai Roong and P'Off wants to work with her again in a lakorn after the film they did together.

But I still think she'll stay with Ch7. Aump's practically retired.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I have a feeling that Mai will jump ship too with her hesitation during her interviews but she's pretty smart with how she markets herself. I do want her as freelance though cus I want to see her in good lakorns. Ch7 sometime lacks quality scripts and productions.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne doesn't want Mai to be in Sai Roong. Reporters just asked whether she's trying to get Mai in her future lakorns. Anne said that Mai is talented and she wouldn't mind working with her but there are certain boundaries they have to follow when it comes to work, implying that Mai is still under contract so it is impossible to cast her when she's still at Ch.7. Sai Roong will be a future project of Anne's and it's very far away. Anne said she hasn't even thought about who she'd cast yet so it doesn't make sense to think of Mai when her future is still uncertain. I know p'Off definitely wants Mai. Plus, Anne has two future projects lined up to produce before Sai Roong so we are talking about 5 years later since Anne works slow.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Uh yeah that's why I used "Mai's rumors" and "supposedly." Reporters specifically asked both Anne and Mai about Sai Roong rumors, not just any lakorn in general. They both denied the rumors of course. And Mai denied P'Off asking her for a ch3 project too. She gave the standard PC answer. I don't know why or how the media picked up on it and gave it life but it has persisted. It's been around since the time of Mai's birthday when it all started because Mint went to her birthday and people thought that was suspicious lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm just clarifying those rumors by commenting on what Anne had said so it's not that true after all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pancake explained that she still has a contract with Ch.7. She's still filming Ruk Rae which will air by the end of the year. Nothing is concluded yet about moving to Ch.3. She has worked with True many times before so it's not hinting at anything since she attended the event. They have talked with her about pairing with Andrew but nothing is confirmed or certain. She has nothing planned right now for her besides what she currently has at Ch.7. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUOnJ-xhkQ

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's so shady. I wouldn't be surprised. She's definitely leaving though. I can see it in her eyes and hear it in her answers. She's done with them, which is kind of cold because they were her home. They once made her really big. Some stars be like this channel is my home. There's no other place that'll ever treat me better. I feel warm and welcomed here. But Pancake just says everything is up to the future or is not concluded  yet. She never really compliments them but instead stirs up anticipation for what she'll do next.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
She's better with ch7 because Pancake us not a big thing anymore. She lost her popularity like long time ago baby.if she moves to ch3, there's many competitive actress that she will compete with such as Chompoo, Ploy, Cherry, Kim, Anne, Janie, Etc. If she is a freelance actress, she wouldn't have that much work too since most of the channels are busy with their big hit actors a d actress already. If she leaves....Aum is like the only very ran actress probably in ch7..

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok, let her come over to ch 3 , so all the  n'rai & supporting lead get promoted to n'ek/p'ek ^^^^^