Thai Lakorn Remakes?

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
I noticed there are quite a lot of thai lakorn remakes and was wondering if there could be a remake of Nang Ram also. I never saw the Thai version and can't seem to find it online anywhere. I watched it when I was younger and I really loved it. I wish I can watch it again. Even if it was available on the internet, the internet was quite horrible then. Is it possible to do a remake of Nang Ram or is there already a storyline that is similar to Nang Ram? Comment down below please!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not that I know of....I think i have a vague memory of this lakorn....the internet is great but many lakorn hard to find to watch sadly...what the summary? n'k does the Ram or something?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've been hoping for Nang Ram to pop up for a long time. Aof and Noon Sinitra were the pranang. I have a vague memory of it so details might be wrong. Basically p'ek is a rich spoiled player and Noon is a traditional Thai dancer hired by his friends on his birthday to come dance for him. He thinks she's a stripper/prostitute. Typical lakorn, she teaches him the meaning of love and not to look down on people and all that good stuff. It's not even a full blown lakorn I think but one of those short stories? I think it was only a couple of episodes long.