[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sigh. Confirmed from KCL. Min and Weir are reuniting AGAIN in an original story lakorn. Congrats to their fans. I'mma go cry. Lol. 

@ หลังจากทั้งคู่เคยเรียกเรตติ้งมาแล้วจาก ปิ่นอนงค์ และล่ารักสุดขอบฟ้า ล่าสุด กันตนา เตรียมจับ “เวียร์” ศุกลวัฒน์ คู่ “มิน” พีชญา ส่วนชื่อเรื่องอดใจรอนี้ด คาดว่าเป็นละครคิดพล็อตขึ้นมาใหม่

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Both happy and sad, love them, yet too soon, wanted like at least three years. *Fingers Crossed* no annoying role please!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
If back in 2013 or 14 maybe I may excite for this news but now I feel so so, if they pair that so care if they not that great lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you for the info. I'm so looking forward to see more Weir. Eventhough I want to see him with new actresses, but still happy for him and Min. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
According to Minnietheweir_interfc... [Update on WeirMin 3rd lakorn]: 1. Production: Mummai (As PinAnong, LaRuk)
2. Director: P. Yong 
3. Genre: Romantic comedy 
4. Characters: Min is to play the owner of the (fermented) fish-making business; Weir is to play as the person who hates to eat the fermented fish and therefore is tricked by Min on that. 
5. Highlight: Min will show her cute cute Esan dialect in the lakorn (It can be imagined that the Behind-the-scene interactions will be super duper hilarious Keep following it na!❤) 6. Weir will probably start shooting his part next month right after the blessing ceremony while waiting for Min to wrap up the other lakorn(Look Mai Klai Ton) ---
PS. There will probably be another joint merit activity by the Sticky Rice Couple and their FC together!!! Stay tuned!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Min can't speak Isan well despite being from there. I hope Pordeecom don't recast this pair in Nai Hoi Tamin after seeing them speak Isan in here. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Is Poo never getting her chance with Weir? Lol I'm just asking, not requesting. Haha.

Poo lost her chance to pair up with Weir. I hear she and Weir were going to pair up for next year but Poo want to take a long break after her lakorn with Om & Cee is finish. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I thought Weir and Poo were supposed to be paired up this year? Anyway, oh well. Weir is the hottest Hia at Ch. 7, so it's understandable that it's so hard to get his queue.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's weird. If it's by Mummai, why did the producer for Kantana post up pictures of them saying that she's going to grant the fans' wishes by pairing them up again. I just read the interview from KCL. What kind of lakorn revolves around padek? That's an odd theme. Skip!!! Plus, Min tends to overdo comedies. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sticky Rice couple!! Yay!! Haha. Jk. I wish they'd wait a little longer. Wait until I really really miss them. Oh well....

Romantic comedy. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....? Not sure if I want Min in a romcom. I do want Weir in a romcom though. He's been in serious/action since PA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Sticky Rice couple!! Yay!! Haha. Jk. I wish they'd wait a little longer. Wait until I really really miss them. Oh well....

Romantic comedy. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....? Not sure if I want Min in a romcom. I do want Weir in a romcom though. He's been in serious/action since PA.
Weir said they've both been playing heavy drama with Mum Mai ever since PA so they're going to switch it up and play a romantic comedy for this one.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I wish Weir and Min stop doing romantic/comedy together. I want them to do like a drama/romance together, but I'll still watch it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Weir said they've both been playing heavy drama with Mum Mai ever since PA so they're going to switch it up and play a romantic comedy for this one.
But...I don't want Min in comedy. Hahaha. Love you Min, but yeah I can't imagine what your voice is gonna be like in comedy !