[KBS2] She is Back (Ice Girl)

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone seen this series, if so what did you think of it. I'm debating whether or not I should bother watching it.

smileforme

sarNie Egg
o, if its the one i'm thinking of. I thought it was okay, didnt get to finish it because i got to lazy to dl. But if u want to watch it go ahead and if ur planning to upload i'll dl :) lol

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
i`ve seen it not all though.. i need like 3 or 4 more eps to go.. but i don`t wanna finish it =p

From the eps i`ve seen though it`s pretty okay but i think the storyline is pretty gayy.. and kinda of disturbing for me.. like how the girl comes back to life 25 years later and likes her first love son...XD...

sisii

^ same here. There's alot of emotions going on in this drama though but it's really weird cause the son likes his father old girlfriend and it's like the son vs the father. I thought it was ok. The ending was sad :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished watching it today. I cried my eyes out! This was a very good drama despite the father vs son love. I got disgusted but I continued. I love the ending when the father and son was at the beach and following them is her. It's kind of creepy but it was so touching. I really enjoyed it, cried almost in every episode.