​
 ​
 ​
Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ta2hOH1GxQ

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
PLEASE PIN ME! I'M AIRING.
I was bored and came across this lakorn by random and chance, so I gave it a try. Haha, it's actually pretty entertaining. Well, to me, at least. Kaew's acting still needs major improvements plus her monotone voice, but she's actually pretty cute in here. The last time I watched her was in the lakorn with Oil. That was some years ago. Kaew has actually grown up from then and now has long luscious locks of gorgeous hair in here. It's nice seeing her all feminine and divaish, as she plays a wealthy brat in here.

Yes, this is a remake of Pinky and Aof's lakorn back in 2008.

Mungkorn is a new pra'ake. He's pretty cute for a tanned guy.

I spelled the romanized title of the lakorn like how the cast hashtags it. Sorry, if there is already a thread. I checked twice before posting this and didn't see a thread made for it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I saw this lastnight too... is just like the original, I watch with lots of FF-ing lolz. I was wondering why they remake it so quickly.  I'm not feeling Kaew or Angie in here, but most of the casts are new to me, so they seems to be doing good so far.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mungkorn is more convincing to me than little Aof. Haha.

Kaew's expressions are funny and cute in here.

But it's sort of gross how Tha, Angie, can't even recognize her own son and actually keeps on hitting on him with a lustful heart. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg aiyaja!!!1 I'm watching this too since I was stressed over midterms so I needed something quick to watch to ease my mind so I tried episode 1 but ended up continuing to watch episode 2. I agree, Kaew needs major improvement, I think they should've casted someone else to play Lily bc her as a spoiled khun noo doesn't go quite together with her monotone voice. But she is so gorgeous in here, loving her hair. Mungkorn,  he's stiff too but I'll let him pass since he is a newbie lol. I find him attractive hahah. I think he's those guys that the more you look at, the more cute they are lol. Too bad this only airs on weekends for about 40 minutes. I cant wait until he actually finds out that Lily isn't his sister and more importantly I can't wait until they both find out that they are childhood friends/sweethearts. Love storyline like those.

I watched Aof & Pinky's version but don't quite remember much. The only part I remember was the sucky ending bc Aof got severely sick towards the end [they were filming/airing at same time too] so they had to change storyline to make it more convenient for him by having him asleep and Pinky saying all those lines

and yes, I agree Angie is not aging well especially when they closeups on her.

Can wait for more Mungkorn/Kaew scenes though bc I actually find them cute together hahah

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mungkorn is pretty good for a newbie. He's cute but soooo not photogenic though. His photos on his IG do him no justice. Lol

Kaew is pretty in here and she's so tall. She has a nice slender body though. Like she's meaty but not fat and slender but with curves and not stick thin.

Omg. I sort of find it gross that he thinks she's his sister but the stuff that he does to her. Haha. But they're funny though and cute together.

Yeah, Angie looks bad. She looks botoxed up too.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Yay! so glad that I am not the only one watching this. I love this lakorn so far. Love the pr'aek, he's cute and Kaew is pretty. Hoping it doesn't drag later on.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder why Angie accept this kind of roles, is not like she needed the money or anything.  Is not even a good roles that you'd have a chance to win an award or anything either.   :thumbdown:

And is so gross the way she was lusting after her own son. :yuck: 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, okay. Tha wants to ruin Lily by making her fall for Tor. Lol

Episode 3 was freaking hilarious! Kaew is so cute as the ditsy brat. Haha. She doesn't have to try hard to be cute.

Yes, Tor finds out that Tha isn't Lily's real mom in the next episode. Yay! He has to find out the truth now or else I can't jin and fin the cute scenes yet because it's weird. Haha.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Angie is scary looking. What happens to her? As for Kaew shes tall and pretty looking. The main guy reminds me of Kantapong Bamrongrak. 

TubbyTinker

I actually think he looks more like Guy Ratchanont hahaha. I wanna vid them but I have a hard time choosing a song, any suggestions? hahha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
A Thai song?! These are my suggestions.

Boy Peacemaker
http://youtu.be/_zEMkXZTszA

Ae Jirakorn
http://youtu.be/0WZfFLxl6eA

Kala (Still remains one of my favorite songs after all of these years.)
http://youtu.be/nkSqvPqxCUk

Abnormal Ngao Jai's OST. I still love this song too.
http://youtu.be/ds6r91puZGU

TubbyTinker

Ooh I think Ae's song matches them most. Now I'm deciding if I want to use Ae's song or Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Rang ost that I found but the beat is too fast for me hahaha I never heard of that song by Kala but it's good too! Thanks aiyaja.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kala's song was the OST to Don and Sirita's lakorn a long long time ago. Lol I really liked the lakorn too.