[SNS ] Noble, My Love

cecilia

Staff member
I saw a fanmade mv of this ... makes me want to watch it. I might just do marathon this weekend :lol:

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh la la...I like the actor already haha...No, actually I knew him in Passionate Love. Before that I saw him in Faith but did not notice that he was in there until I checked his drama list. His looks are unique, manly & remind me of this guy :rolleyes1: haha. And I thought he was younger than his actual age & he was born on Valentine's Day lol. The actress looks cute. Well made fanmade mv.

Synopsis of drama:

Lee Kang Hoon (Sung Hoon) is a wealthy heir who is attractive, but he cares little for the feelings of other people. Cha Yoon Seo (Kim Jae Kyung) is a cheerful and lovely veterinarian who runs her own animal hospital. After the two meet in an unexpected crisis, can feelings of dislike turn into feelings of love?

Cr: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Noble,_My_Love

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I watched this for awhile, man i have this crush on him, he's so hot. His acting improved, from what i remember of New tales of Gisaeng (as much as i loved that drama and everything about it, he was damn stiff)

cecilia

Staff member
Didn't realize that Netflix has this ... until today. I resume it and so far cheesy and funny. N'ek is hilarious! I too would gulp before helping him too lol Glad it's only 16-20 per episodes ... it would take me 6 hours to finish it ...

Okay -- i finished it. It's not as good as I thought ... too corny and cheesy for a 30 years old doctor to be like this lol

Last edited: