DIY Thai Traditional Clothings

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone!! This is not really lakorn related but more like a DIY Help.

***If not allow please let me know and I'll take down my post.
So I open this topic to discuss about the Thai Traditional clothings such as how to sew the dresses or tube top etc.
Thai dresses are known for being elegant and beautiful and that is why I love them. I am not Thai but because I grew up watching and hearing this language everyday..it became part of me :)

I have a few questions for a tutorial so I hope someone who loves designing and sewing these dress helps me out. I have an event coming up soon and I am in need of a tube top, dress/pants and long sleeve shirt. I decided a day ago, ~why not learn how to make and sew them for me instead of always buying one overseas. :) I got all my fabric set, so I need some type of tutorial and pattern cut for this.

If anyone knows how to sew them, please share a video tutorial or pictures. If you would like to pm me instead-that would be totally fine. What I need is a tutorial that details every measurement and pattern. I did many research on youtube and google but there wasn't a tutorial that really showed how to sew them. It was just about how to wear them and that is not what I am looking for.
Please do help me on this project! Thanks in advance!

These are the the clothings that I want to learn how to sew.

The dress.

The long sleeve shirt.

The pants: Sewn style not wrap style.

And the tube top.

Cr: Photo belongs to original owner.