Ch7 2016 calendar

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Since there is a ch3 calendar thread, I wanted to make one for ch7 too. I just want to see some pictures of ch7 calendar, so if anyone  see any pics please post it here. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: poo_mik/ jakjaan_akhamsiri/ aek_pinpitakchaikul/ siamdara as tagged 

Usually, Ch.3 outdoes Ch.7 for the calendars but this year goes to Ch.7. They look more professional. Also, they included ALL their actors, not just the popular ones.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I super duper love this years calendar! Probably the best one they've come out with in a long time. All my babies look wonderful! I wish they picked a better picture or rather, a nicer pose for Sammy, Mike and Bow. It's so awkward having Mike and Sammy at the centre of attention and it takes you literally 10 seconds until you realize that Mike's hand is almost touching Bow's butt lol. Bow should have at least leaned close to him. And then Sammy looks high with her eyes like that. My favorite one probably has to be Mik, Steph and Korkwan and BigM, Kat, Hana, Aof, Pleng etc. 

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, I have to admit. Coming from a CH3 fan, I have always loved their calendar, but this year is definitely CH7's year! It's so pretty and unique. Love it! Great job CH7! :clap:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup, definitely ch7 outdid ch3 calendar. I love that ch7 mixed natural and studio lighting. My favorites are Mik/Steph and Green/Thanwa, they're are hot! Mike/Sammy looks a bit awkward. The only one I didn't like is Aum by herself besides that everyone look wonderful.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They all look good. I really liked that they included everyone, even Win was part of it and he hasn't officially had a lakorn out yet. All the pics look awesome. Some of them look awkward posing though. The theme is definitely very ch.7. It's classy and gives a vintage feel. Can't choose which is my favorite so, I'll go with Jakjajan's pic. She's sexy! Hope to see more pics!