Choolamoon Woon Ruk

meenia

sarNie Adult
This lakorn seems to remind me of Tik P's lakorn where he fake that he is the driver when he is the hi-so son...Missed Utt on screen...Very talent actor with a smart mouth...love him in this lakorn with Bua C. He looks chinese and thai...Can not believe he grew up in USA... :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is going to air may 12...so happy to see this lakorn is airing...Can't wait to see Cheer & Utt.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah it;s aring whoo so happy finally i don't know why they didn't air it before moo pee cyber it filmed before that lakorn to so..... yeha so happy.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
aahhh finally we got some pictures!!! i'm so happy that the lakorni s aring tomorrow!! whoo so happy.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I wish Utt would cut his hair short again..he looks so much better that way but he's still a cutie now :p .. although the age gap is pretty big they both look around the same age..lol..Utt still looks like a youngen even tho he's like 32.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
iheartchakrit said:
I wish Utt would cut his hair short again..he looks so much better that way but he's still a cutie now :p .. although the age gap is pretty big they both look around the same age..lol..Utt still looks like a youngen even tho he's like 32.
[post="117071"][/post]​
totally agree he is wa older then cheer but dang he looks so young lol!!!!! they look cute lol... cheer's is like what 19? right and utt is 32? big age difference but i'm so looking forward to the lakorn!!! so excited!!! it's airng today. :shocked: :D so happy.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Love both Utt and Cheer inthis lakorn..their character's are both hilarious lol :loool: especially Cheer's character..lol that scene where she dresses like Marilyn Monroe was soo funny..I think they fit their roles perfectly since both have quirky attitudes..Utt is cute and can totally pass for a 21 year old..his thai is still pretty good considering he lives in Malasyia now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone have a summary to what happened so far...I haven't see it yet waiting for it to come on tape....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
the 1st epi was good this lakorn is going to be very cute!!!l nodoubt it's so funnie!!!! andlutt is just looking freakin hot man~~~~~it's so cute... like squecky cute./