Sai Nam Sarm chewit ( Pau Jin Jong)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw it at InterLove Angelina post from Tv poll saiding that Poo is going to be in this lakorn with Oil, Por, Jui, Pancake & Tarwia....I'm not so sure about it

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn have 3 couples rite?? anywayz the cast look great. i'm looking forward to watch this..heheh...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Poo might play as Oil mom in this lakorn I hear it from one of my friend at SPICY Fourm... idon't know yet but its seem like that.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yup, she is most likely oil's mom. pancake is por's mom. and oil, por, and some other dude is supposed to be all after jui.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i love poo and jui yea they should be n'eak and it should be like it oil and poo jui and por since they act 2 times already together

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The name of the lakorn is "Sai Nam Sarm Chevit" the one that was proposed to Aom and Captain etc but they weren't available...it's PJJ...

And thank you for starting a topic on it...I'll edit and move it...since I'm so active in the lakorn section....lol...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Poo may be tall and beautiful... but her acting is not up to standard like Oil... everyone else are great actors and actresses... but i personally feel that Poo isn't much of a actress....

sorry Poo fans...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
It's such a pretty cast! Looking forward to watch this lakorn. Yah i guess Poo isn't the best actress, but she has room for improvement because i didn't mind her in the lakorn with Tawan.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i saw my first lakorn of her in Nang Sao... something... with Vee and they both didn't express much facial expressions... it caused me to dislike the lakorn... therefore, my first impression of her isn't good... so i'm hoping that she can prove this time that she can act and i may just change my opinion of her...