Taley Jai

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
ooh Jui and Poh together again??? hotness..can't wait to see it..they look so cute together..keke :D

noyII

sarNie Egg
hopefully this one is better than their first...that one dragged big time...so happy to see poh onscreen again...

calla

sarNie Adult
another lakorn of them :blink:
i don't like their last lakorn but i guess this one is better. :lol:

man, i wish its yui jeeranum. really wanna see them together. oh, well.....i guess i have to wait again and again. poor me :angry:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
there's something different about Poh, I can't put my finger on it...he doesn't look him self...hmm...

*sigh* why couldn't it be Yui Jirinan, I've been waiting forever for them to pair up...plus Por hasn't been working with any new na'ek lately, he's kinda getting boring...*no offense*

Ana

sarNie Adult
dan#1fan said:
What other lakorn were they in together?
[post="8563"][/post]​
They were in Nang Fah Dern Din 2gether last year :p

Jui lookz pretty, I wish it was Yui J too, been waiting 4 them to star together for a long time now :rolleyes:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
there's something different about Poh, I can't put my finger on it...he doesn't look him self...hmm...

*sigh* why couldn't it be Yui Jirinan, I've been waiting forever for them to pair up...plus Por hasn't been working with any new na'ek lately, he's kinda getting boring...*no offense*
[post="8602"][/post]​

it could be the hair.... hahahahahhaha :lol:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Jui looks really pretty and I making a wild guess and saying (by what Por is wearing) this is going to be somewhat comedic. Thanks for sharing!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow, Por and Jui! I'm so happy to see them again, I liked their first lakorn together, it was good.

Eeeeee, Liking Jui B)

ns0051

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is a remake of Sirium's lakorn w/ that frizzy haried guy. It was called Saptanhuajai...(something like that) but the producers changed the title of the lakorn and changed the storyline so that it would fit Jui's character. Like in the original Sirium had a kid but in this one she doesn't. She'll play a person who just graduated from school.