<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Araya's returning to play for Daravdo in lakorn "Pleowfai Nai Fun" which might means like a "blazing fire in a dream"

she's excited to return home...play for daravdo again after not working with them for awhile...Chompoo is under contract with Daravdo if no one knows.

'ชมพู่' แฮปปี้กลับบ้าน ทำใจเจอเลิฟซีนเพียบ!

ห่างจากค่ายดาราวิดีโอไปนาน ชมพู่-อารยา เอฮาร์เก็ต ได้กลับมาเล่นให้ค่ายที่เป็นบ้านเกิดตัวเองอีกครั้งในละคร “เปลวไฟในฝัน” ทางช่อง 7 ชมพู่ เผยว่า “คิดถึงบ้าน ตื่นเต้นที่ได้กลับมาดาราวิดีโออีกครั้ง หลังจากห่างไป 2 ปี สำหรับพระเอกโอ-อนุชิต เพิ่งเคย รู้จักและร่วมงานกันครั้งแรก ตอนเจอแรกๆ เค้าจะเงียบๆ คงยังไม่ชิน จำได้ว่าถ่ายฉากแรกเลยก็เป็นฉากที่โอแอบมองชมแล้วก็หลบออกไป พอไปดูมอนิเตอร์ก็รู้สึกเลยว่าเค้าเล่นดี ส่วนบทของชมจะเป็นผู้หญิงมีจริตสูง มีเสน่ห์มาก ซึ่งบางครั้งจะดูเหมือนเข้มแข็ง แต่บางครั้งก็ดูอ่อนแอ เวลาเล่นจะใช้พลังเยอะ แล้วเรื่องนี้มีเลิฟซีนมากที่สุด โดนเนื้อโดนตัวกันเยอะมาก เรียกว่าจับมือหอมแก้มธรรมดาไปเลย ก็มีเขินบ้างนิดหน่อยแต่ไม่มาก เพราะรู้ว่างานเป็นงานค่ะ”.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
kool...whats it about? the genre? she looks gorgeous in that picture. but who is au anuchit?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I like Araya. The pra'ek is kinda cute from the mag. Thank goodness is someone new. when is this lakorn airing?

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..i can't wait..been awhile since i seen her onscreen..and if that's the actor..he's not that bad..

anyone seen the one of her and oil?..or was it someone else?.hm?..but anyway..she play this pregnant girl?...ring any bell?

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sound like a remake too..hehe..but hey..i'm looking forward to it..sound like a very dramatic lakorn hehehe...and the pa'ake is cute..

tinah

sarNie Coma
kade and mo is also in this lakorn..never knew that..but yeh another kade/mo lakorn..supposely this is airing on the next mon-tues timeslot..

pze

sarNie Adult
so when is this lakorn suppose to air....cause lek lai has been airing for so long now....

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch3 fans post up ch7 next timeslot..and this lakorn was on the mon-tues timeslot..after lek lai..dont know if it was just rumors or not..but so far half of it is right cuz kwan lakorn is airing after aum/paul..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i can't wait to see this lakorn cause i want to see araya on screen again man they should let her pair up with p-por nattawut :) again p-kade and mo are acting together

some pix from this lakorn hopefully its right cause p-patt send to me :lol:
credits to p-patt @clubchom

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like araya's hair like that..its very pretty on her!!..i realize my hair is like that also..i just layered it some more and dye it for my graduation..now it looks like araya's hair..lol..thanx for sharing the pix vanida!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh she looks so pretty with that hairstyle. this one really suits her a lot; though i realise that many stars have this layered, curled, front/side bangs hair style - but it is cute...and im a stealer cuz my hair is like that hehehe