Anintitah

shubby

sarNie Adult
is anyone watching this lakorn rite now?? please give me some summary of this lakorn..thank you!!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup it's some kind of horor movie... it says it will air on May 31st but i haven't seen it..only see the lakorn of kong n ann..i think it will air next week huh?

tinah

sarNie Coma
it aired already..i just seen epi 1..and its very confusing..i like the storyline though..very interesting..numfon looks really pretty in this lakorn..but her voice doesnt go with her..i think pong's wife is pretty too..never seen her before..

natty

Chubs
shattered soul said:
diz lakorn is so confusing......Numfon act like a n'rai
[post="126477"][/post]​

numfon is a nang'rai... pong never love her.. he died thinking that he was seeing his wife.. he said i love you and all the other stuff to his wife not her..

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is very interesting..it's something..new for me rite now..that's why i'm watching it..hehehe...namfon is so pretty and Pong he's cute..hehehe...i kinda like it..and i want to know how it end..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I think Namfon is the main character but she's definitely evil. I don't think she'll end up with Pong.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
geez.... it seemed like a good life time love story... like they died several times and never end up together until a certain life time...

natty

Chubs
SunStar said:
geez.... it seemed like a good life time love story... like they died several times and never end up together until a certain life time...
[post="127758"][/post]​

lol how will they ever end up together if in the first life they never actually love each other.. well at least pong never loved her.. :lol:

you know this true love searching for each other only happens if they actually love each other.. i can see pong and his wife search for one another but not pong and numfon.. only numfon (anintitha) stalk him

anjos

Namfon is very pretty but her voice..... it seem like she sick or something..... will is namfon the main n'ek or not.....she's evil..... I'm watching episode one and two right now and it very very confusing.... arent there a movie kinda like this one tooo?????? Vee was in it too.... in the pass life Vee and this gril was marry....(king and Queen) then Vee fall in love w/another gril which is the n'ek..... then Vee doesnt love her anymore.... Vee and n'ek die but not her..... she become a snake.... had power..... Vee reborn and so did n'ek..... the snake gril always love Vee and was sarching for him...... I think the n'ek was the gril who play "nang barb" the nice gosh....I dont know these two movies had some similar...... ^_^

tha

sarNie Egg
cant wait....miss seeing namfon on screen......i was just wondreing if n e one knows if shes nang'ake......and does n e one have any screen caps?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
anjos said:
Namfon is very pretty but her voice..... it seem like she sick or something..... will is namfon the main n'ek or not.....she's evil..... I'm watching episode one and two right now and it very very confusing.... arent there a movie kinda like this one tooo?????? Vee was in it too.... in the pass life Vee and this gril was marry....(king and Queen) then Vee fall in love w/another gril which is the n'ek..... then Vee doesnt love her anymore.... Vee and n'ek die but not her..... she become a snake.... had power..... Vee reborn and so did n'ek..... the snake gril always love Vee and was sarching for him...... I think the n'ek was the gril who play "nang barb" the nice gosh....I dont know these two movies had some similar...... ^_^
[post="129189"][/post]​
that's Kled Morakot with Vee, Ae, and Noos who plays the bad grl...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I think this is one of those lakorns where theres no real nang eak or pra eak.... but this story is about namfons character, Anintitah

heres a summary of the first episode or two.... i watched it from tape so i dont know how many episodes it covers...

Mae Ying (thats what they call her) almost drowns and Sintoo (Pong's character) saves her and shes in love with him. but he is already married, which she doesnt know, and is about to have a kid. Mae Ying refuses to marry this royalty guy because she wants Sintoo, the guy finds out and has Sintoo murdered along with the rest of his village. Sintoo never loved Mae Ying, he was just a nice guy and when Mae Ying found him dying, he saw her as his wife because he probably didnt realize that she was murdered too. Thinking that he was speaking to his wife he claimed his love for her and asked that he meet her every life time. Not knowing that he had a wife, Mae Ying thinks that he is claiming his love for her. She takes his necklace that he wouldnt give her earlier after he dies. She then marries the royalty guy but ends up stabing him as he's trying to sleep with her. Her and her servant lady end up killing him and running away. ends up the servant lady and Mae Ying's mother know black magic and the servant lady has been keeping herself young. Mae Ying forces the servant lady to teach her and to keep her young because she wants to meet with Sintoo when he's reborn.

a number of years pass by and Mae Ying still looks exactly the same. someone is attacking their village or something and she agrees to marry a rich guy. the servant lady loves the guy and agrees to sleep with him instead of Mae Ying because Mae Ying said she will have no other guy than Sintoo. So every night Mae Ying puts a spell on him and he sleeps with the servant lady. two months later the servant lady is pregnant and she had stopped keeping herself young because she was in love with the husband. she and Mae Ying go away for awhile and she has the baby and Mae Ying comes back acting as if the baby is hers. the servant lady stays in hiding because after she gave birth she turned old. Mae Ying doesnt want to have anything to do with the baby. but the husband loves the baby girl.

where i left off the kid is probably around 5 or 6 years old.

this is where the story line is going... (in my opinion)

the kid ends up growing up to be Sintoo's wife and Pong is going to be reborn im not sure how he knows the family but he ends up meeting his old wife and they fall in love which of course poses a problem since Mae Ying is in love with Sintoo and believes that hes suppose to be with her. Mae Ying already doesnt love the girl and will just hate her more when she realizes that Pong is going after her daughter

i think this lakorn is pretty interesting once you figure it out.... Namfon is really pretty in this one too and Pong? well hes always a cutie :wub:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the sum fan! could u also sum the upcoming episodes? coz the story is pretty confusing..i understand better when i read ur summary...thanks in advance! u've done a great job!!