Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Ana

sarNie Adult
News Credit to Akara @ interlove ^_^

I'm so happy!! Cee having another lakorn besides the one w/Cheer and Bee M :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

I alwayz wanted him to pairup w/Atima as his n'ke eva since Benjakita :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! THAT MEANS MORE OF CEE IN TALK SHOWS, MAGAZINE COVERS, ETC!!!! p'ana could u post a pic of the n'ek. thanks a bunch

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'll look for her pix for u.

But I think u know who she is. She's in Look Mai Lai See too. She was the gurl that Tee likes instead of Jieb :sweat:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I like them together in their first lalkorn together....What is the story line? Love Cee. Miss seening her as the main n'ek.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes i get to see mieng again this is her 2nd lakorn as main and n'eak also dao pra sook with p-brook the other lakorn she was just supporting

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
not really likin' the n'eak, but cee is cool...thanks for sharing the news :).

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think this is her 3rd lakorn as na'ek.

1. Remake of "Dao Pra Sook"
2. The one with Bee Sawich for Dida Tv, where Phone and Yam played as second lead couple.
3. Should be this one. lol.

Susie

sarNie Adult
OH duh now i know lol wonder if its gonna be a comedy or iis cee gonna play the jealous kind of role like in ruk tid lob. CEE SIWAT IS WAY SEXY!!! :wub:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) yaaay...Meing is playing as Nang'ek again for the longest time! the last time i saw her playing as neng'ek was Mae Krua Hua Heed :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow, it's cool too. i always want to see them a lakorn together too. love them in "Benjakita"

tang071

sarNie Elites
miang is alright. was super annoying in khun noo dokfa gup maeow karng baan. she wasnt really pretty in look mai lark see. i hope that this is a more serious lakorn nothing funny. i like miang a lot is dao pra sook even tho it was her first. also, cee's lakorn with jui was boring. i want to see cee is a role like oon ai ruk again, a playboyish, confident guy who turns and changes his life around....it would be great if cee and mo could pair up again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
bad news for some of you guys cuz mieng isnt the nang ek..well thats what angelina posted at interlove from tv pool..

tinah

sarNie Coma
well angelina posted Aum for this lakorn..but i dont know..confusing..maybe mieng still is in here..she dont know if aum was in this lakorn or some other lakorn

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Ooh Ceez with Miang ...
I don't like Miang too much but Can't wait to see this lakorn =)