Mos Patiparn's Girlfriend

.diane.

Media Fanatic
well P'Mos won't be tying the knot within 2 years since next year he'll go "buat" where he'll be at the temple as a monk. I found a picture of "Nong Gem" finally.

if only i could play matchmaker i'd put these two together

but all in all if p'Mos is happy :wavecry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww good for him!!..wonder how long will he "buat"..so thats his gf?..hm no comment..but yeh alot of daras are taken :(

.diane.

Media Fanatic
tinah said:
aww good for him!!..wonder how long will he "buat"..so thats his gf?..hm no comment..but yeh alot of daras are taken :(
[post="137682"][/post]​
i heard he'll buat for a year jaa. yep that's the lucky Nong Gem :mellow: "no comment either"

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww a year without mos..but oh well..but thats good for him though!.. :D but yeh if mos is happy with her then im happy for him.. :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
well that's good new! thanks for sharing! lucky girl! now this will clear it up to people who keeps wondering if he's gay or not- LOLz!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW!! She's very fortunate. As long as Mos is happy with his relationship then his friends is thrilled.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
.diane. said:
well P'Mos won't be tying the knot within 2 years since next year he'll go "buat" where he'll be at the temple as a monk. I found a picture of "Nong Gem" finally.

if only i could play matchmaker i'd put these two together

but all in all if p'Mos is happy :wavecry:
[post="137681"][/post]​
i so agree with u but like u said if he's happy then it's all good :D

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
well i do have a comment about his girl and i won't hold back my thought.. she's not that good looking... what is wrong with him :huh: ??? but glad that he's happy... yet.. he can do better....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Houy,

Nong Ane, pee jep jai jing jing. :wavecry:

I mean I'm happy for Mos that he has someone to call his own. But you know, I've been dreaming of Aom and Mos hooking up and it doesn't that it's going that way. :wacko:

anjos

gosh..... I dont know what to said Mos......... I'm happy and glad that you found someone but.......well.... there's always a but..... I guess you dont look for beauty but of what is inside...... but stilll...... :blink:

akanin

sarNie Elites
:lmao: I don't really see anything wrong with his gf... "no comments...just as long as he is happy...beauty is in the inside" :loool: seriously...do you gals really think his gf looks that baaaddd? She looks NORMAL... just like all of us who aren't DARAS lol...

mizzm

sarNie Egg
akanin said:
:lmao: I don't really see anything wrong with his gf... "no comments...just as long as he is happy...beauty is in the inside" :loool: seriously...do you gals really think his gf looks that baaaddd? She looks NORMAL... just like all of us who aren't DARAS lol...
[post="137976"][/post]​

RIGHT ON! We need to look at ourselves in the mirror first before we judge how others look!

apple

sarNie Egg
kry*star said:
well that's good new! thanks for sharing! lucky girl! now this will clear it up to people who keeps wondering if he's gay or not- LOLz!
[post="137689"][/post]​
Finally! Now my friends can stop teasing me about him being gay. :lmao:
Thanks for sharing. She looks ok...she must be a really great girl though if Mos chooses her as his g/f.
He's not married yet, so there is still hope for me. :loool:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
ok... finally we can see how Nong Gem look like... she has long hair as he does like... happy for them too... :D
right, this girl is really lucky....i would hope i would be that girl. :eek: :wavecry: . k i'll stop dreaming :rolleyes: ..hehe i'm too young for him hahaha!!! :p

good luck to him n gem.... will they marry soon? mos is getting old, huh? :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
DAm! Does anyone know how long they've been together?? My heart is now officially broken! :wavecry: LOL!! Man, how come I am the last to know about this stuff. Who is this chick? Is she famous or she just a normal person like all of us? Someone give us more info!!

I hope MOS is happy though! :) :wub: I'll always be his #1 fan.

Oh yea, im glad the rumours of him being GAY is blown to smitherines!! :loool: