Na Rak [CH3]

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely anticipating this lakorn!! Mann and Taew makes a beautiful couple!! The teaser looks good too. Taew is new, gorgeous and talented....Thanks for sharing, Destiny411. I hope someone will upload this lakorn once it airs.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for this lakorn.. i'm so excited because Mann is in here :D thankz for sharing the pictures destiny 411.. i was just wondering if any1 has a summary of the lakorn?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
heys, does anyone have a summary to this? and when is it airing ? thanks

destiny411

Idyllic
Check out here for little summary.....and vdo...

][Click H3r3][

Narak

Ch: 3
Time: ออกอากาศทุกวันจันทร์-ศุกร์ 18.30 น.

[Aring on Monday - Firday]

Credit 2 thaitv3.com

---

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if anyone could give me a brief summary of the lakorn cause i can't read thai :unsure:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summary, Destiny411, but I can't understand Thai. Can you translate what Mann and Taew said in English?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness the lakorn will air soon...I'm glad Mann will be the p'ek. He deserves the role!! There's so many young stars to get to know. How exciting!! They are all so cute...I hope their acting abilities will be exceptional.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Can someone pleas egive me a brief summary of his lakon? i only know a bit... that the n'ek lives in an orphanage or something and that she wants to be a school teacher i think.. oh yea and has this aired yet? thanks

ThiDesak

sarNie Egg
its aired ja, Taew plays an orphan living at the orphanage Mann owns. Taew dreams of becoming a teacher and Mann secretly helps her with her dreams..something along those lines..didnt pay much attention but i'll be watching this lakorn for sure..Mann narak mak ja!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Whoa!! Narak aired already? I noticed in Buddie Media it aired up to episodes 9 already!! That's fast. I can't wait to download them...Thanks for uploading each and every episodes, Destiny411. I'm excited!! Also thanks for uploading Ruk Aeuy for Jao Sao Ban Rai...you're the greatest!!