[SBS] What happen in Bali

cwindy

sarNie Egg
Fans always rate this one as one of the top korean dramas, but I can't find anyplace where I can download it? If you know a website or can upload it, that would be great!

shubby

sarNie Adult
really?? that sucks!! they all died?? damn..i was gonna go rent it at the VDO store...LOLZ

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
Yeah! hhaha torn between to guys.. then finally one of the guys snapped and went on a killing spree.. ..Hope I didn’t spoil it to much lolz.. I still say watch it cause it is a good series.. just the endings sucks! :lmao:

natty

Chubs
alot of korean dramas are a waste... i mean seriously.. must there be death in 99% of their drama? cant they come up with another type of ending?

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I love this series. Ha Ji Won was really pretty in here and you can tell that all the actors in here connected. Very good series got you hooked from the beginning and the ending weird but overall I enjoyed the drama.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
I liked the beginning of the story, but then it started to drag and you couldn't really tell who nang'ek really loved until right at the end and then it was too late!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
alot of korean dramas are a waste... i mean seriously.. must there be death in 99% of their drama? cant they come up with another type of ending?
[post="115087"][/post]​
that's because maybe you haven't seen a lot or just watching the death ending ones. there are a lot of others that are happy too esp the comedies.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Korean-comedies are the best..lol.. :loool:

Anywayz, I also thought So Ji Sub was the main character too. Then I realize he wasn't so I stoped watching it. Put the ending in and I was like DAMN :shocked: . That Dude was crazy :wacko: . Well it was a different type of ending. I can see that but y end it lke that?!. N'ke was hella confuse. Till the last part I'm like okay so is he p'ke or what?! since they slept 2gether. And all of a sudden this dude came w/a ya know what :rolleyes: and that was the end of my man :wavecry: . And then HJW was like "I luv u" to --> :wacko: it was clear who she luved then, but it was so too late -_- . Oh well @ least So Ji Sub and n'ke died in bed together.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love Jae Min's acting...haha...what a freaking dork...I just love him so much...he is so handsome...extremely CUTE...Ahhh...but I don't think I can finish this series...so dramatic...gosh, I can't stop feeling for Jae min...the part where he was begging his father, then he took his words back to protect her...:(...I wanted to die...so SAD!!! Man, he can really cry...

This is the first series I've seen him in and I am totally falling for him...

cecilia

Staff member
^ i hate the ending..but i like how the plot go..definitely worth watchign except that sometime i wish hajiwon make up her mind fast and decide rather than letting two guys making decision for her..poor girl..

hihi..i love insung's character in here..so thai lakorn manly like..:lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't care how it ended...I just love the story...how a rich guy falls in love with a poor girl...how he's so arrogant and stubborn...trying not to show his feelings...haha...JoInSung did such a good job...I'm head over heels for this guy...

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished this drama and man it was so intense and sad. Throughout the whole movie, I never could figure out who the girl likes...until the end...which was too late. Darn movie! made me cry like a dummy. I was so shocked at the ending... :shock:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
I know huh? This one is a lot different from all those typical ones though...LOVED IT!!!
[post="145132"][/post]​
what's cool about it is that it was a tragic ending. You never guessed it. Also, no died of cancer or anything. I get bored when theydie of cancer!

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
oh my god!!
i have never like HJW in the first place! i always thought that she was annoying like h3ll.. N for some reason i can't stand her face! it's annoying! looks annoying! the only reason i watched that drama, it's because of sooji sub--- N he died because of her retardedNess! the drama was worth nothing!!! people needs to realize that HJW's drama aren't even that good! it's because of her!! N her face! the only time when i don't mind her is in Sex Is Zero!