Ying Klet Tur Ying Rak Tur

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just saw a preview of this lakorn on thaitv online... Noon Siripun is the nang'ek and "Mark" from Oum Ruk is the pra'ek... they look good together!!!

i think it's about him loving her, but she doesn't... so he's doing a lot of things to win her heart... but she's so cold towards him... :eek:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I want to watch this!... hopefully ta's character will be nicer in this one than in oum ruk.. anyone ahve a a preview clip? i want to watch it..thanks Ohs.. Sunstar the p'eks name is Ta Warit if you wanted it.. :)

annea

sarNie Adult
OOOOooO!! i cant wait to see this..the teaser looks so good...is this gonna have some kiss/slap scene??? seems like it..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
definitely!!! but i hope Noon's character isn't a total bitch to Ta... cuz i would kinda hate her if she is...

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the teaser it looks good!..i cant wait to watch it..i hope noon isnt too mean to tah..her character seems bratty..but yeh i also love the theme song!..i heard noon has another new lakorn with someone name Smart..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing the pix calla!..i think ill give this lakorn a try..

ta looks uncomfortable in this pic..lol,,maybe noon is hugging him too hard

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it seems like he's leaning away from her... or she's hugging him so hard that he has to move away to get some air...55555

danny

sarNie Hatchling
ohh.....can't wait to watch...it does seem interesting...
well it'll be good to see him in a different perspective then his role in Oum Ruk...which was quite annoying....lol....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah... i dislike his character so bad... after all the stuff he did to break them up...and he didn't even end up with her... so he totally deserved that hit Ken gave him when Ken saw him holding hands with that lady....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it shows how of a great actor he is!!!!!!can't wait to watch it!!!For some reason, i want to watch it cuz of the couple itself (they just look good together). I never seen him act before and i'm not a fan of both of them, but somehow i wanna watch it!!!!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
thanks calla...omg..i love Ta..i think sometimes he looks cute and sometimes he looks HAWT!!! :wub: like that pic u post there Calla... :D