Na Rok Tua Sood Thai

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't think we have a topic for this lakorn yet. well, its one of those stock lakorn. i just got the news that the teaser is already out and is going to air soon. but may not be a prime time lakorn....... :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was like soooooooooo long ago :huh:

I would look foward to it if they would of originally kept the lead as Dom H and Angie :rolleyes:

Thanx, Calla!

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww its finally gonna air!..gosh it was so long ago..this is one of P' Off Pongpat's project..they should air it prime time instead of the weekend timeslot..whos Earn?..its not earn from bo tun right? thanx calla for the news :D

This lakorn was like soooooooooo long ago 

I would look foward to it if they would of originally kept the lead as Dom H and Angie
what dom and angie was the original lead?..aww man..i would of love to see that!..since its action/drama..i hope its good..i miss watching action type of lakorn

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yep, Dom was the original lead. Dom is awesome in action too :p . Too bad :(

-------

It's the Earn from Botun :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh why did they change the lead!..dom and angie would have been a good pair..and i want to see angie in action drama..but oh well..too late now..lol..

It's the Earn from Botun
aww really?..never imagine her to be in an action drama..

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah.....she was in "petch tud petch" and the one she play with Navintar and another with Captain.....i forgot the tittle of those 2 lakorns......lolz. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
i just saw the teaser that roots upload. it looks kinda like Amaruetalai...... :D and i think its going to air after "Kuey Yai Saphai Lek"

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the teaser too..oh yeh this is the lakorn with p' Off Pongpat and P' Nok Sinjai..i thought it was a action/drama but i guess its mixed with horror too..looks interesting..atleast theres always something unusual for us to watch..but too bad its not primtime!..airing after kuey yai sapai lek

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey lookie..another horror movie..lol..including action..its airing tommrow..im looking forward to this..the ghost is p'off pongpat..he look really scary..credit to tv3

shubby

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to watch this lakorn either..hehehe..she's so pretty and Off Pongphat...is a great actor..heheehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes pretty..hopefully its good..ive been waiting so long for this..and havent seen a good action lakorn in so long..and i hope they air pip's other lakorn with Ning after this.."Ruk Nok Krob"..it's p'kai's lakorn too..