Shinobi

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
That picture reminds me of a Kenshin/Kaoru picture from the anime Rurouni Kenshin. I'll definitely check it out. Looks to be totally in my range of interests.

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
By the way, when is it coming out?

edit// Ok, it was out 9/17. Well, I think so lols So where can I get this movie with subtitles?

K

KawaiiTennyo

koishii said:
That picture reminds me of a Kenshin/Kaoru picture from the anime Rurouni Kenshin. I'll definitely check it out. Looks to be totally in my range of interests.
[post="16312"][/post]​
i know except kenshin is a little better looking even though he has that crossed scar hahah the dude needs some sleep :lol: well aside that it's weird to see yukie in such a serious movie when i saw her first in gokusen hahah but she' so pretty!!!

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
KawaiiTennyo said:
i know except kenshin is a little better looking even though he has that crossed scar hahah the dude needs some sleep :lol: well aside that it's weird to see yukie in such a serious movie when i saw her first in gokusen hahah but she' so pretty!!!
[post="16401"][/post]​
Yeah lols But that crossed scar on Kenshin is part of his appeal :lol: The dude sure looks like he needs some sleep indeed hehe The trailer looks awesome.

Nameless

N i n j a
Just came out. There's no DVDrip yet. I'll be sure to share the link once the movie is released lol.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Just came out. There's no DVDrip yet. I'll be sure to share the link once the movie is released lol.
[post="16559"][/post]​
spanks!!! haha ^_^ yer the best nameless *flirting hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooOOOOOOOOO Nakama Yukie ! She is soo pretty ! I liike her so much ! I seen like 4 of her series and i love her in Trick and Gokusen .. she funnie !!! haha i have upload it once but nobody seen to d/l it hahhaa ! Cool!

Nameless

N i n j a
sarN said:
oooOOOOOOOOO Nakama Yukie ! She is soo pretty ! I liike her so much ! I seen like 4 of her series and i love her in Trick and Gokusen .. she funnie !!! haha i have upload it once but nobody seen to d/l it hahhaa ! Cool!
[post="17478"][/post]​
sarN, I need to know where I can find the downloads of TRICK in higher quality.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
sarN, I need to know where I can find the downloads of TRICK in higher quality.
[post="17704"][/post]​
is trick a good drama?? if so SHARE THE WEALTH!!! =P

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
is trick a good drama?? if so SHARE THE WEALTH!!! =P
[post="18888"][/post]​
I love trick. It's full of tricks. There's cleverness. Yukie is a genius in there.

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
[post="17478"][/post]​

no wonder..she look so familiar..she seem to drop a few pound..

i like her in Gokusen..she's gorgeous looking..as pretty as AYA in Azumi..keke...

the trailer looks great..do share when it come out...thanks in advance..keke...
mms://202.210.162.13/shochiku/shinobi/trailer300.asf

meenia

sarNie Adult
he's cute.. She's so pretty.. Love her in Gokusen..she's great.. Love the cast.. what's it all about.. I haven't read no book... so tell us the story..thanks...for sharing the pix and news...