Autumn in my Heart

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, i don't know if anyone has seen this series, but i just saw it for the first time, and i wanted to KILL MYSELF AFTERWARDS!!!

don't want to spoil for anyone, so for those who saw it, tell me, did you just want to yell a screeching horrible yell, and jump off a cliff?!?!?! AHHHHHH!

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously...I absolutley agree with you. Without even spoiling it for others who haven't seen it yet. Just when you thought he had finally come to his senses, and she yelled at him about it.................the ending happens like that.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...I don't really wanna talk about it...although I loved loved loved the series...gosh, it broke my heart!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I LOOOVEEDD this series. But it did break my heart like 3 days after it ended. It was so sad!! Left me feeling empty. I would still recommend it though. Not all endings have to be happy but it was still a very good series.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
uh... i like this drama but somehow i hate it too. i think i hate it more then i like it. seriously! i love phong the second guy... i don't like chee meng the main guy. he's annoying and disgusting for loving his own sister. i know that they're not blood related but still... they grew up like siblings. i love song hye kyo but she played a stupid role in this one. she's too nice... how can a person be that nice. plus, at the end... just because she died of cancer... chee mang got hit by a truck and and died too... <--- what the heck is that all about??? sorry people! that's just my opinion. the movie is GAY! -_-

jukoh

sarNie Egg
I prefer watching the young actors and actress playing the part when they were kids - so adorable and sweet. The ending is a bit too much to handle, I think if it were a true story, the people who wants to kill themselves afterwards would be their parents!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
After i had discuss the ending with my sister and think things tru, i think it's such a stupid ending! pra aek character is dumb! he kill himself even though he made a promise to her he wouldn't. he didn't even follow tru with a dying girl's wish who he said he love so much. just because she dies he doesn't have to end his life too. if he thinks his life is meaningless without her and no reason to live for, then live for his family,the people who love him, live to help others people who needs help and it will eventually make him feel that his life is meaningful. the whole story is gay, stupid. they were raise together thinking all a long they are real siblings then one day they found out they are not and decided to love eachother as lovers. that is sick! even though they are not real siblings but still they were raise together since a kid. who ever wrote the story/script is sicko!!! it's not romantic to me. romantic to me is when pra aek or nang aek died to protect the other person. like he take the bullet for her, or she's about to died so he gave his heart to her etc..., or in Titanic he chose to stay in the ocean and let her stay on the raff. so she won't be freeze to death and even though the person they love dies but they still live their life. because your life is value. you had a chance to born as a human, live it to the fullest. the person you love who is dead wouldn't want to see you kill yourself after they are died they would be sad. but they want you to live your life. be happy. even though they died you will always love them and have them in your heart.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
After i had discuss the ending with my sister and think things tru, i think it's such a stupid ending! pra aek character is dumb! he kill himself even though he made a promise to her he wouldn't. he didn't even follow tru with a dying girl's wish who he said he love so much. just because she dies he doesn't have to end his life too. if he thinks his life is meaningless without her and no reason to live for, then live for his family,the people who love him, live to help others people who needs help and it will eventually make him feel that his life is meaningful. the whole story is gay, stupid. they were raise together thinking all a long they are real siblings then one day they found out they are not and decided to love eachother as lovers. that is sick! even though they are not real siblings but still they were raise together since a kid. who ever wrote the story/script is sicko!!! it's not romantic to me. romantic to me is when pra aek or nang aek died to protect the other person. like he take the bullet for her, or she's about to died so he gave his heart to her etc..., or in Titanic he chose to stay in the ocean and let her stay on the raff. so she won't be freeze to death and even though the person they love dies but they still live their life. because your life is value. you had a chance to born as a human, live it to the fullest. the person you love who is dead wouldn't want to see you kill yourself after they are died they would be sad. but they want you to live your life. be happy. even though they died you will always love them and have them in your heart.

B) YEP! you got that right! the drama story line was HELLA gay and stupid... no offense people. The producer put this drama to waste because it started out beautiful but towards the ending... blah...

gs

Sexy Back
u got that wat i watch the few 8 eps and skip the rest and watch the end like tookatha say wat up with the end

Rakniran

Is a good ending.If,they do end up together it would be very sick cus since they were a kid.They known eachother as real blood brother / sister. They didnt know they were not really a brother/sister til she was ten years old. A brother / sister end b eing together as a husband / wife would be very sick/ perverted. The writer is very smart to have it end like that.They dont get eachother.But to have them both dead was very mean though.They should have her end up with his friend.The hotel dude.And himself withhis fiance and just moved back to the state.

but they have them both dead.She die of cancer and he got hit or ran over by a car.
Very sad.Good reasonable ending.

jess1tym

sarNie Egg
I haven't finish watching it yet...cuz it's so slow and dragging...but there are some good parts in it. The only reason I know that Song Hye Kyo died at the end is because I was a big fan of H.O.T and there's an MV call A Song For Lady...and I saw in the MV that she died so I quit watching the rest. I guess what's the point if I already know she's gonna die.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I prefer watching the young actors and actress playing the part when they were kids - so adorable and sweet. The ending is a bit too much to handle, I think if it were a true story, the people who wants to kill themselves afterwards would be their parents!
Haha...funny! I didn't think of that...

Overall, I like this series...it wasn't too bad, but I did cry my eyes out!