Song Rao Nirandon

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww that sucks..but yeh..atleast aom and ken lakorn is airing after..hehe..thanx bluemoon for the sc!..they look sooo cute

Kayla

sarNie Adult
calla said:
yeah, only 3 more weeks.....i guess :D
[post="14755"][/post]​
Yep Yep Yep...3 and counting....yay... :D

natty

Chubs
hmmm.. i dunno the beginning i was really excited about this lakorn because of those words "wela aht pla ruk hai jark klai...tae mai aht pla hua jao song rao" (time may seperate us but it can never seperate our hearts) ... so i thought it would be those intenese romance drama since they said it has to do with betrayal and revenge.. but now after aom said there's not many romance scene i'm like not excited anymore..

i'm more excited about Hua Jai Chocolate because p'boy himself said it's going to be a very warm romantic lakorn!!!!! i need romance in my life lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna watch both la korns of Aom. i like her acting. but i wanna watch "Song roud nirun dawn" more than "hua jai chocolate". because usually la korn that film in America are not as good. and exact doesn't make that good of a romantic la korn. mostly they hugging. but i like to see some kissing too. on the hand, forehead and especially cheek. i like it... but i may be wrong..maybe it will turn out good. but from the summary of hua jai chocolate it doesn't sound fun. Aom+Ken la korn sound more cute + sweet.... it's great that both of Aom la korns will air the same month just different day. so great!!!

juicee

sarNie Elites
isn't the aom and ken lakorn suppose to be more of a korean drama style or something like that - it's just something i remember reading about it.

cecilia

Staff member
juicee said:
isn't the aom and ken lakorn suppose to be more of a korean drama style or something like that - it's just something i remember reading about it.
[post="14966"][/post]​

that's what thairath said in their page..keke..

can't wait..i love aom..and ken..can't wait..k

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
cecilia said:
that's what thairath said in their page..keke..

can't wait..i love aom..and ken..can't wait..k
[post="15010"][/post]​
No I think the article talks about the cooking... :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
gosh at first i saw ken in the second picture.. he isn't look like ken utnil i saw another one at bottom..it really ken! maybe because of angles.. LOL i can't wait! :D

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! THATS TODAY!!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ken is sooo cute! :wub: him and aom look cute...make a cute couple, although ken looks good with many actresses :mellow:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am going to watch it b/c I love Ken so much..! aom is cute too, i started to like her after watching her host wan wann yung wan yu

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
juicee said:
i heard he actually likes to cook in real life too. or is that just bunk?
[post="15227"][/post]​
yeah I think so too he said on dao krajai that he could cook if he wanted to.

the title doesn't really sound like it's a comedy but I think it's a little romantic comedy? and hua jai chocolate sounds kinda weird but it's a drama? opposite lol..anyway it doesn't matter because aom is cute.