❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This is kind of a good surprise - the comedy/musical lakorn, the pra'nang, and the production team.

Nadech in a role that he always wanted to do (comedy and Isaan). He can check this off his wishlist now lol. I thought Bow was going freelance, but Ch3 is a good choice (hopefully). Last time I watched Bow's lakorns were the two with Mike P. Also, saw her in "Sing Your Face Off" and when she sang a classic song, I was impressed. This is a comedy musical/lakorn so hope to they're covering popular looktoon songs. It would be great if they cast Eed Ponglang, if he has interest, cause he could sing and would make a hilarious sidekick.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I’m kinda surprised Bow signed with Ch3 cause she said she wanted to be independent. Maybe she meant independent from Ch7. I wanted her with Mario and Nine the most out of Ch3 actors but considering they gave her Nadech and Act Art to start, Mario can’t be far behind.

Is Bow taller than Nadech?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’m kinda surprised Bow signed with Ch3 cause she said she wanted to be independent. Maybe she meant independent from Ch7. I wanted her with Mario and Nine the most out of Ch3 actors but considering they gave her Nadech and Act Art to start, Mario can’t be far behind.

Is Bow taller than Nadech?
Same I was uncertain whether Bow would be paired up with their top praeks soon, but luckily they pair her up with Nadech to start with. That means expecting her to be paired up with Mark, Pope and Mario isn't impossible. I wanna see her with Nine too, Pon and Great would be nice bc I really like their acting.
Bow is shorter than Nadech by 2 cm so I'm a bit concerned how they're gonna look together

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If it’s really Bow on The Mask Singer then she can sing Issaan and speak it really well. I’m excited for this but I’m kinda worried about the height too but since they would mainly be in the country or what not she can just wear flats and sandals.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
If it’s really Bow on The Mask Singer then she can sing Issaan and speak it really well. I’m excited for this but I’m kinda worried about the height too but since they would mainly be in the country or what not she can just wear flats and sandals.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's her since I've listened to her singing a lot haha. I don't doubt her ability because she has so much to offer, we just didn't see different sides of her yet when she's in ch7. This pair is very promising because both can sing, act and speak dialect. Now we just manifest they have chemistry lol. Oh and the height as well but I'm sure she'll be in flats all the time, especially when they shoot in the countryside.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I guess I’m not worried about the height thing since most of my fave p’eks are shorties who always pair with the giant halfies lol I’m used to it by now :risas3: If P’off knows his stuff, he’ll use proper camera angles and other techniques to make Nadech look taller than Bow.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I guess I’m not worried about the height thing since most of my fave p’eks are shorties who always pair with the giant halfies lol I’m used to it by now :risas3: If P’off knows his stuff, he’ll use proper camera angles and other techniques to make Nadech look taller than Bow.
lol sounds possible hahahahah

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
If it's a musical, they probably would run and dance around a lot and may not stand straight most of the time, so height might not really an issue.
But it still concerns me. Though both of them are eye candies. I remember when Nadech and Mew performed a song, they look so physically compatible, because Mew is much shorter than Nadech. Nadech already has a hard time twirling Yaya, who is shorter than Bow. But if it's Essan music, there maybe no twirling. I hope this production will be good. Though I'm not a fan of musical and Thai music (I still find their language weird to the ear), I will watch this one.