❤️[GMM25] Rerng Rita (Sparkling Blue Productions): Grace Kanklao / Amy Klinpratoom / Smart Krissada / Lee Thanat

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah looks like the case based on what I've seen from the photo shoot. Grace wore a cheap dress, then Lee is a photographer. Maybe they were lovers but because Lee is poor and Grace is ambitious, she hooked up with Smart who is married to Amy.

I also read that this could have the same team behind "Game Rak Ao Keun", so let's see.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
So many former Channel 7 faces! I’m glad Grace and Amy are in here!!

I like the director. He's directed many lakorns that I've liked, such as Ra Rerng Fai! Even if the storyline kinda sucks, it seems like the director can pull in ways to make the lakorn more interesting with the acting and direction. Hopefully this lakorn is good but I like the cast so I'm going to give it a shot.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So many former Channel 7 faces! I’m glad Grace and Amy are in here!!

I like the director. He's directed many lakorns that I've liked, such as Ra Rerng Fai! Even if the storyline kinda sucks, it seems like the director can pull in ways to make the lakorn more interesting with the acting and direction. Hopefully this lakorn is good but I like the cast so I'm going to give it a shot.

Oooh, so she has already worked with Noon before in "Ra Rerng Fai". The drama has quite a decent rating in MDL - 8.2!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
According to khunnok's IG story (she's the producer of this drama, and an actress as well), this is premiering on July 13th (replacing the MT timeslot of "Game Ruk Ao Keun" re-run, which she also produced).

So looks like the next lineup of GMM25 will be heavy dramas. I wonder where they'll place "Dtaem Rak" and "Khun Mae Mafia", as it looks like both dramas are almost finished shooting as well.

1592280602601.png