❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It’s usually those who are extra on social media is the one with more secret to hide.

There is one case recently of husband who seems so lovey dovey on FB with the wife, celebrating birthday posting lovely quotes on the wife. Well he killed her, chopped her to pieces and throw it in the forest because she ask for divorce.:(
Social media does more to break up family than to help it. I have seen it first hand. I have a cousin always posting couple pictures and live through FB but behind the scene they were going through a bad break up. I find it interesting. Then I have a BF that never post her husband's picture on FB. If people don't know that she's married they would never guessed it.

As for as Pat goes, if her relationship with Note goes sour in such a quick time she probably feel embarrassed. But for her to answered and he doesn't would also makes her look foolish all the same.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pimdao interview is very mature....

She is like I don't blame anyone. It's my own fault to chose to dater someone who can't commit. She thought they had a good base in a friendship. She did not throw any shade. She seems to learn a lesson. Love fast...break up fast. She said she'll be more careful.

They ask how she feel about those comments that "som nam nah" (basically macking her...hahaha you deserve it) her.

She said she *som nam nah* herself but she learn from it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pimdao interview is very mature....

She is like I don't blame anyone. It's my own fault to chose to dater someone who can't commit. She thought they had a good base in a friendship. She did not throw any shade. She seems to learn a lesson. Love fast...break up fast. She said she'll be more careful.

They ask how she feel about those comments that "som nam nah" (basically macking her...hahaha you deserve it) her.

She said she *som nam nah* herself but she learn from it.
Consider herself lucky she didn’t go any deep into the relationship.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B4XNYeDBRUv/ Man pat looks so hot and gorgeous lately! Why is it that when these girls get with annoying guys, they all of a sudden start glowing even more than they usually do :risas3: Matt started looking super gorgeouslike after she broke up with her ex and got with SK and now Pat! I guess I need to get me a guy like SK and Note:pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/B4XNYeDBRUv/ Man pat looks so hot and gorgeous lately! Why is it that when these girls get with annoying guys, they all of a sudden start glowing even more than they usually do :risas3: Matt started looking super gorgeouslike after she broke up with her ex and got with SK and now Pat! I guess I need to get me a guy like SK and Note:pancarta:
It’s how they say “You are not ugly just poor”

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch 7 is doing her soo dirty

So she unfollowed ch7 but is now following them again. The reporter ask her about not being offered any lakorn. That she barely gets anything. She barely get 1 lakorn a year.

Sammy does look unsatisfied and unsure. She said she don't have much left on her contract. But for now she is making excuses/explanation for them (being diplomatic). She's saying maybe the ch7 don't think she fit these lakorn Role....saying she's older/too old...they felt peak fit better I guess (my own opinion... I'm salty for her). I hate ch7. She needs to go to GMM and 1 hd.

They ask about her friends who are freelance. I feel she will go freelance and I hope she does. Either ch7 is going to treat her better...which I doubt with her 1 lakorn she is filming with no other offer. She can't reject any offers because she has only 1. She is waiting out her contract and will leave. Pptv needs actors. Most ch7 actors are there.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ch 7 is doing her soo dirty

So she unfollowed ch7 but is now following them again. The reporter ask her about not being offered any lakorn. That she barely gets anything. She barely get 1 lakorn a year.

Sammy does look unsatisfied and unsure. She said she don't have much left on her contract. But for now she is making excuses/explanation for them (being diplomatic). She's saying maybe the ch7 don't think she fit these lakorn Role....saying she's older/too old...they felt peak fit better I guess (my own opinion... I'm salty for her). I hate ch7. She needs to go to GMM and 1 hd.

They ask about her friends who are freelance. I feel she will go freelance and I hope she does. Either ch7 is going to treat her better...which I doubt with her 1 lakorn she is filming with no other offer. She can't reject any offers because she has only 1. She is waiting out her contract and will leave. Pptv needs actors. Most ch7 actors are there.
That means ch7 wants her to leave. Sammie has so much talent that ch7 hasn’t utilized her to the max. I hope she leaves and just go freelance.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yup, Sammie is totally leaving, I feel it. Already over a dozen actors left ch7 over the last 2 years, I'm sure there will be a dozen more leaving as well next year.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That means ch7 wants her to leave. Sammie has so much talent that ch7 hasn’t utilized her to the max. I hope she leaves and just go freelance.
it has been obvious since yhe day she was paired with Kelly. Someone at the channel was upset at her getting Nek roles