❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Interesting that CH7 terminate someone on reason of drunk driving. Isn’t one their top praek is like the poster boy of drunkenness.

rae

sarNie Adult
Interesting that CH7 terminate someone on reason of drunk driving. Isn’t one their top praek is like the poster boy of drunkenness.
He didn't just drink and drive, he resisted arrest, and apparently his parents made a huge scene at the police station.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Congrats Rita!!! Her husband actually looks nice compared to other hisos! Also, the pictures of the baby shoes had me looking at something else. Her ring omg. Goals!! Lol jk, I don’t need a ring that big but that ring is so nice and I wouldn’t complain if I got that lol.
LOL! When I first saw the pictures, I honestly didn’t even notice the baby shoes. Talking about rings, Chompoo’s will always be my favorite.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My brother in law was dating someone for 14 years. He met my sister. Broke up with his now ex. Later on datesister sister and married her in 2 years. When they are the one you want to marry you'll know regardless of time.

It is all about the timing in our life also. My sister wanted to get married but her past exes didn't. She broke up with them because she wanted more.

All we can do is assume. I don’t want to assume much from the daras relationship. I don't fully follow it.

I can only related it to a real life situation.

My ex and I were together 8 years. Plenty of time I felt soo lonely and sad because it felt so mundane. I felt like we were just friends who is ok not seeing each other. It is a rather sad feeling and situation. I should have know better and break it off fully and moved on. But I had a stuck mindset. Well we are together this long. I should stick it out. I experienced that and know better now. We are cool with each other. He said to me years later that he wish he matured better to be on my level and regret everything (timing).

For me a person needs to be at the same level in feelings, desire, interests, want.....

A relationship is like a car. You need a monthly maintenance for it to run smoothly. Also both parties wanting and feelings are highly smiliar.

Louis and Noon. Together over 10 years and now married.

bit

sarNie Adult
Is it Taew or is it someone else who is going to start lawsuit to netizens who have been harassing/insulting her through social network?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mike wants paternal rights of his son Maxwell so he files a case with court.
Omfg what a fucking d*ckhead. He didn't want to take responsibility.... asked for a dna test... refuse to sign birth certificate. Sarah didn't stop him or his family from seeing Max here and there.
From what I read Mike wants to be more involved in raising his son. Sara has not allowed him to meet his son since many months now and he is stressed. No matter what kind of a dickhead he is,he has every right to be a proper dad to his son and be involved in his life and not just a mere visitor.

bit

sarNie Adult
If I remember correctly, he did not acknowledge the baby initially until Sarah had the DNA test and showed they world. He then twisted his story to be the goody two shoe saying he always knew the boy was his.

He was saving his face more like it at that time.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I don’t really understand what’s wrong with wanting a DNA test? From what I remember it’s not like they were in an exclusive, serious relationship. Plus girls claiming they got pregnant by a celeb to trap them isn’t exactly new.

Mike has been a very involved father. Unless his been abusive in some way, his child shouldn’t be kept from him at Sara’s whims.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
From what I have known,Mike and Sara were never in a serious committed relationship. They were more of a fucking buddies. So asking for a DNA test before signing a birth certificate is not a wrong thing to do. "The cuckoo laying its eggs in other birds' nests to spare itself the effort of raising its own young" - this is situation most men are afraid of i.e. raising someone else's kid without realising the kid is not theirs but of some other man. But once the paternity is established,they have to take responsibility of the kid which I think Mike is doing. If Sara is depriving Mike access to their son, then Mike will be compelled to go to court for sole child custody. Joint custody will not work out if the parents dont have good relationship.Now it is in court's hands to decide who will get Maxwell's custody.

I know this will be unpopular opinion over here since they will always be a gender bias. Moms are always innocent victims,dads are always dickheads/playboys especially in out of wedlock pregnancies. Also there is this notion that playboy men can't be proper fathers. I don't agree on that..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know the start of it was a mess but he has been involved afterward and seems to be a good dad.

Since he has been involved in that child life and loves him. He should have some rights to it.

I don't follow so ....if she is not letting him see the kid....

We only had 1 side from what we seen in the Media...we don't know the BTS....

But from what i can see. He is a involved father.